Dr NTR University BPT, BSc (MLT), BSc Nursing Admission 2018
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences announces BPT, BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology and BSc Nursing admission 2018
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada invites application from the eligible candidates for admission into the various courses like Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc. [MLT]) and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing) 4 years Degree Course for the academic year 2018-19
Candidates can check the complete information of NTRUHS Para Medical Admission 2018 application process eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below
Application form available from: 3rd week of September 2018
Last date for filling the online application: 2nd week of October 2018
The following courses are offered for the academic year 2018-19 into affiliated colleges to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada in the state of A.P.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy i.e., BPT
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology i.e., B.Sc., (MLT)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing i.e., B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 years Degree Course
- Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Physiotherapy) or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2018
B.Sc., (MLT) Course:
- Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Medical Lab Technology) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological & Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2018
B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 Yrs Course:
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought
- Minimum Education: (a) 10+2 Passed @45% aggregate of marks in science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English is compulsory subject; (b) 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/SSCE/ HSCE/NIOS/APOSS or other equivalent Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical Sciences; those who belongs to SC, ST and BC are eligible with 40% in the Science Group subjects and English is compulsory subject as per orders of the Secretary Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi
- Students shall be medically fit
- Selection will be made by the Selection Committee appointed by Vice-Chancellor, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences based on the master merit list and Preference given by the candidates at the time of selections/counselling
- Selections shall be made local area wise as per the procedure prescribed in Annexure-III of G.O.P.No.646, Education (W) Dept. dated 10-7-1979, as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Dept., dated 18-05-2009
- The Selection Committee is empowered to allot a candidate to any of the Nursing College
- The online application form for NTRUHS Para Medical Admission 2018 will be release by the 3rd week of September 2018.
- Candidates need to fill their application form from the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application.
- The candidate has to apply separate application form for each course.
- Application Fee: Rs. 2,000/- for OC/BC and Rs.1, 600/- for SC/ST Candidates for each course separately
- The candidates are informed to take the print-out of application and submit along with all original certificates and 3 sets of Xerox copies at the verification centre notified by the University.
Note: Candidates need not to send the Print-Out Of Application to the University
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Medical Entrance Exams.