Dr. NTRUHS MD/MS Ayurveda Course Admission 2019
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences announces Admission into MD/MS (Ayurveda) Course 2019-20
Dr. NTRUHS MD/MS (Ayurveda) Course Admission 2019 - Application forms from the candidates whose names figured in the merit list of AIAPGET - 2019, and fulfilled the eligibility criteria for admission into MD/MS (Ayurveda) Course - 2019 under Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada, are invited through online from 6.00 A.M. on 18th September 2019 to 23th September 2019 upto 5.00.
- Date of Issue of Notification: 17th September 2019
- Availability of online Application From: 18th September 2019 to 23th September 2019 upto 5.00 P.M.
- Closure of Admissions: As per CCIM Regulations
Also See : PG Medical Entrance Exams 2019
No. of Seats
- The number of seats available in MD/MS. (Ayurvedic) courses in each college for the academic year 2019-20 are as follows:
- Kayachikitsa = [Dr.N.R.S, Vijayawada - 05 Seats & S.V.A.C Tirupati - Nil]
- Prasuti Tantra and Stree Roga = [Dr.N.R.S, Vijayawada - 05 Seats & S.V.A.C Tirupati - Nil]
- Dravyaguna / Dravyaguna Vigyan = [Dr.N.R.S, Vijayawada - 05 Seats & S.V.A.C Tirupati - 06]
- Panchakarma = [Dr.N.R.S, Vijayawada - Nil & S.V.A.C Tirupati - 06]
- Ayurveda Samhitha = [Dr.N.R.S, Vijayawada - Nil & S.V.A.C Tirupati - 06]
- Rasashastra & Bhaisajya Kalpana = [Dr.N.R.S, Vijayawada - 05 SW Seats & S.V.A.C Tirupati – 06]
- Shalya Tantra = [Dr.N.R.S, Vijayawada - Nil & S.V.A.C Tirupati - 06]
- Kaumarbhritya = [Dr.N.R.S, Vijayawada - Nil & S.V.A.C Tirupati - 06]
- The courses in S.V. Ayurvedic College, Tirupati and Dr. NRS Ayurvedic College, Vijayawada except Rasashastra & Bhaisajya Kalpana in Dr. NRS Ayurvedic College, Vijayawada are Non-Statewide courses. The admission procedure is subject to orders from the Govt. from time to time.
- As per the guidelines issued by the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India the students who secured the below noted minimum marks or above in All India Ayush Post Graduates Test (AIAPGET) 2019 and applied to the University are only eligible for admission into MD/MS (Ayurveda) courses 2019-20.
Qualifying Marks set by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences for MD/MS programs
- General category - 50%
- OBC/SC/ST / Persons with Disability (PH) - 40%
- General category Persons with Disability (PH) - 45%
- The PG Courses leading to Doctor of Medicine and surgery in Ayurveda are open to the holders of BAMS Degree of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences and holders of Degree of any other University/Statutory body included in the 2nd schedule to the IMCC Act, 1970.
- The candidate should have completed training as internee/House Officer by 31st October 2019.
- For in-service candidates three years of regular service shall be calculated as on 30ty September 2019.
- Candidates who are already admitted and studying MD/MS (Ayu.) Course shall not be eligible for admission into MD/MS (Ayurveda) course unless they discontinue the course by remitting the bond amount and the stipend taken up to that date before submitting application form and such candidates shall submit the discontinuance certificate issued by the Head of the Institution along with the application.
- Candidates who are already holding a Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in a subject shall not be eligible for admission into another P.G. Ayurveda Course.
- 15%, 6% and 29% of the seats available in each course shall be reserved for SC, ST and BC respectively as specified in sub-regulation 4.4
- A candidate claiming reservation under clause 3.1 shall produce a certificate of his / her social status in the form specified and appended in the Annexure I to the application.
- The seats reserved for the SCs shall be made available to the STs and vice-versa, if qualified candidates are not available in these categories. The seats reserved for both SCs and STs shall be made available to the candidates in general pool, if qualified candidates belonging to the SCs and STs are not available.
- 15% of seats in clinical subjects and 30% of seats in non-clinical subjects are reserved for inservice candidates in each category. Candidates selected on merit in the respective categories shall be counted against in-service quota. Candidates working on contract basis, consolidated pay basis, daily honorarium and adhoc basis are not considered as regular service candidates.
Reservation of Local Candidates
- Admission to 85% of the seats in Dr. NRS. Ayurvedic college, Vijayawada and S.V. Ayurvedic college, Tirupati are meant to local candidates (SVU) in respect of local area and any fraction of seat shall be counted as one, provided that there shall be at least one unreserved seat.
- The online application form will be available on the (Website http://pgayush.apntruhs.in) from 6.00 A.M. on 18th September 2019 to 23th September 2019 upto 5.00
- The candidates are advised to take a print out of the Prospectus / Instructions to fill the application, from the website (Website http://pgayush.apntruhs.in) and (http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in) before proceeding to fill the application form.
- The candidate should fill the online application form available in the Website with the data required for, through internet. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection.
- The candidate is advised to fill the online application form after going through the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates and ready to enter his/her correct data.
Keep all the following documents required:
- AIAPGET - 2019 Admit card issued by the AIA
- AIAPGET - 2019 Score card issued by the AIA
- Date of Birth Certificate. (SSC or its equivalent certificate)
- Study Certificates from 1st BAMS to final BAMS.
- In case of candidates from, Study certificates from 6th class to Intermediate/12th standard.
- Rs. 3540/- (3000+540 GST 18%) + Bank charges for OC/BC & Rs. 3186/- (2700/- + 486/- GST 18%) + Bank charges for SC/ST candidates to be paid through online.
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
- The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable and not adjusted to a future date under any circumstances.
- The candidates who studied BAMS course outside the state of Andhra Pradesh /Telangana are required to pay an extra fee of Rs. 3540/- (3000+540 GST 18%) towards Degree Verification fee in addition to the above registration fee.
- For other details read carefully the Prospectus available on the University Website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada
- Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P. Vijayawada-520 008, Phone No.: 08978780501, 07997710168, Website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here