NTR University Vijayawada B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019
Dr NTR University of Health Science announces Admission to 4 years B.Sc. Nursing Course 2019
NTR University Vijayawada B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019 - Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P. invites applications for admission into B.Sc., Nursing (4 Years Duration) Course for the Academic year 2019-20.
- Publication of notification in Press: 18th September 2019
- Application form available website: 19th September 2019 to 03rd October 2019 by 05.00 PM
- Last Date of Availability of Online Application: 03rd October 2019 by 05.00 PM
- Dates of verification of original certificates: To be notified
- Display of merit list: To be notified
- Dates of exercising web options: To be notified
- The candidates should be of Indian Nationality or persons of Indian origin (P.I.O) /Overseas citizen of India (OCI) card holders and should satisfy the local or non-local status in Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh educational institutions (Regulations of admissions) order, 1974.
- Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for 4YDC B.Sc., (Nursing) course (The admission of Male Candidates will be as per the order issued in G.O.Ms.No.306, HM&FW (K2) Department, dt.01-08-2006. The List of Colleges admitting male candidates will be notified on the University website during the counseling)
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- 10+2 Passed with Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English is compulsory subject.
- 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/SSCE/ HSCE/NIOS/APOSS or other equivalent Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical Sciences.
- OC candidates should have secured 45% aggregate of marks in Science Subjects, 40% in case of SC, ST and BC candidates. English is compulsory subject as per orders of the Secretary Indian Nursing Council.
- Students shall be medically fit.
Reservation of Local Candidates
- Admission to 85% of the available seats shall be reserved in favour of the local candidates in relation to the local area as provided in A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission).
- Application form available website https://paramed.apntruhs.in from 19th September 2019 to 03rd October 2019 by 05.00 PM
Procedure of submission of online application:
- After filling all the details in the online application
- You will then be directed to the payment gateway for payment of fee, wherein the transactions are done securely by the Bill Desk payment gateway.
- Application and Verification fee of Rs.2360/-(Incl.18% GST) for OC candidates & Rs.1888/-(Incl.18% GST) for BC/SC/ST candidates through online mode.
- You can make payment by Indian Credit/ Debit card (Visa/Master Credit Cards) / Net banking. (Not by the International Credit / Debit Cards issued by any bank). This facility is provided through the payment gateway of Bill Desk. If you agree, please click on the I agree and Pay now button below.
- Once the payment is authorized, you will be automatically redirected back to NTR UHS Registration server where you can take printout of the application form with the receipt.
For other details read carefully the Prospectus available on the University Website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
- Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Vijayawada-520008 (Andhra Pradesh), Tel.: +91–8978780501 & 7997710168, Website www. ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.