Dr. NTR University Vijayawada BPT Admission 2019 - Application, Dates
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Admission into the Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Course 2019-20
Dr. NTR University Vijayawada BPT Admission 2019 - Application are invited for admission of students into 1st year Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in the Colleges in Andhra Pradesh affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P., Vijayawada for the academic year 2019-20.
Course Offered: Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
Duration of Course:
- The duration of B.P.T course is 4 ½ academic years including 6 months of compulsory internship.
- Publication of notification in Press: 18th September 2019
- Application form available website: 19th September 2019 to 03rd October 2019 by 05.00 PM
- Last Date of Availability of Online Application: 03rd October 2019 by 05.00 PM
- Dates of verification of original certificates: To be notified
- Display of merit list: To be notified
- Dates of exercising web options: To be notified
- The candidates should be of Indian Nationality or persons of Indian origin (P.I.O) / Overseas citizen of India (OCI) card holders and should satisfy the local or non-local status in Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Educational institutions (Regulations of admissions) order, 1974.
- Candidates seeking admission into Bachelor of Physiotherapy Course should have passed 2 years Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry, which shall include a practical test in each subject. or
- Any other examination of (10 + 2 pattern) recognized by the University in Andhra Pradesh or Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry, which shall include a practical test in each of these subjects. or
- Intermediate Vocational (10+2) with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences’ Or APOSS in Biological & Physical Sciences.
- Candidates possessing qualification of the University / Board or an institution outside the State should produce a certificate of equivalence from the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada to the effect that the qualification possessed is equivalent to or higher than Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should have completed the age of 17years as on 31st December 2019.
Reservation of Local Candidates
- Admission to 85% of the available seats shall be reserved in favour of the local candidates in relation to the local area as provided in A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission).
- The Online Application form available website https://paramed.apntruhs.in from 19th September 2019 to 03rd October 2019 by 05.00 PM
Procedure of submission of online application:
- After filling all the details in the online application
- You will then be directed to the payment gateway for payment of fee, wherein the transactions are done securely by the Bill Desk payment gateway.
- Application and Verification Fee of Rs.2360/-(Incl.18% GST) for OC candidates & Rs.1888/-(Incl.18% GST) for BC/SC/ST candidates through online mode
- You can make payment by Indian Credit/ Debit card (Visa/Master Credit Cards) / Net banking. (Not by the International Credit / Debit Cards issued by any bank). This facility is provided through the payment gateway of Bill Desk. If you agree, please click on the I agree and Pay now button below.
- Once the payment is authorized, you will be automatically redirected back to NTR UHS Registration server where you can take printout of the application form with the receipt.
For other details read carefully the Prospectus available on the University Website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
- Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Vijayawada-520008 (Andhra Pradesh), Tel.: +91–8978780501 & 7997710168, Website www. ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India