MCD Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Admission 2019
Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) announces Admission to Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Course 2019
MCD GNM Admission 2019 - Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) invite applications from eligible candidates for admission to General Nursing & Midwifery Course (G.N.M) for RVS Nursing School, Swami Dayanand Hospital for the academic session 2019-19.
All the details of MCD Nursing Admission 2019 that are important dates, application form, eligibility criteria are available on this page.
Also See : Nursing Entrance Exams
Important Dates for MCD GNM Admission 2019
- Release of Application Form: 26th July 2019
- Last Date for submission of Application Form: 14th August 2019
- Release of Admit Card: 24th August 2019
- Entrance Exam: 01st September 2019
- Display of Result of Entrance Test 11th September 2019
- First Round of Counselling: 18th September 2019
- Second Round of Counselling: 25th September 2019
- Third Round of Counselling: 09 October 2019
- Commencement of Course: 01st October 2019
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for MCD GNM Admission 2019
- In Order to check the eligibility please go through the pointers listed below.
- Candidate must have attained at least 17 years of age (as on December 31, 2019) to appear in the admission process. The upper age limit is 35 years (as on December 31, 2019). There is no age bar for ANM/LHV
- The student must have passed in all the subjects of 10+2 (five subjects as per C.B.S.E policy)
- The candidate must have secured pass mark in English and three elective/ core subjects (see Point No 5 for list of subjects) at 10+2 level or equivalent exam. She must score 40% of the aggregate of three elective or core subject as qualifying criteria. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Govt. & National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government, however Science stream is preferable
- 10+2 with English (passing marks) and must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- 10+2 with English (passing marks) and must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in vocational stream- Health care Science from a recognized CBSE board/State/Centre
MCD GNM Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application to be filled & submitted online on MCD http://www.mcdonline.gov.in (East Delhi Municipal Corporation Portal)
- Candidates before applying must check the eligibility criteria, because if they do not fall under the eligibility norms set by MCD there candidature might get cancelled
- The registration process is incomplete until you pay the application fees in the online mode. If you belong to the UR / OBC category application fee is Rs.1560. If you belong to the SC/ST category application fee is Rs.810/- You have to keep ready scanned copies of documents ready for the registration process
- The list of documents is listed below.
- Certificate of class Xth (for age verification)
- Mark sheet of class XIIth (for verification of mark & subjects entered in the application form)
- Caste Certificate from Competent Authority. (SC/ST and OBC(Delhi).
- Disability Certificate from Recognised Institute.
- Passport size photographs measuring 3.5 cm. x 3.5cm.
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature.
- The final step in the completion of the registration process would be payment of the application fees. candidates can pay the application fee through net banking/ credit/debit card
- General/OBC - Rs.1550/-
- SC/ST - Rs. 8100
- PWD - Nil
- Admit Card will be released soon after the application process is completed. Registered candidates can download it online from the official website http://edmcnursing.cbtexam.in of Municipal Corporation of Delhi
- It is important to carry the admit card on the exam date as it functions as an identity proof. It will have details about the test centre and timings and also candidate’s roll number
- Result will be declared in 11th September 2019. Candidates will be able to check the result both online and offline. It will be released online on the official website of Municipal Corporation of Delhi. It will also be available on the notice boards of Kasturba Hospital, Hindu Rao Hospital and Swami Dayanand Hospital
- The result will be in the form of a merit list. Candidates must keep their roll numbers ready. Their score or rank will be mentioned against it in the list
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.