MGUMST MBBS BDS Admission 2017, Eligibility, dates
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology MGUMST Jaipur MBBS & BDS Admission 2017
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology (MGUMST), Jaipur offered 85% seats of intake capacity of constituent colleges namely Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Mahatma Gandhi Dental College (150 seats for MBBS and 60 seats for BDS courses). It is informed to the candidates who are desirous to seek admission in MBBS course in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur or BDS course in Mahatma Gandhi Dental College, Jaipur that the admissions on NRI Quota seats and State Quota seats in MBBS & BDS courses for the academic year 2017-18 shall be made on merit basis from amongst NEET UG – 2017.
MBBS - Duration: 4 ½
BDS - Duration - 4 Years
85% of total seats (State Quota seats) for Domicile of Rajasthan –
MBBS 127 seats and BDS 51 Seats
15% of total seats (Foreign Nationals/PIO /NRI/children or wards of NRI)
MBBS 23 seats BDS 09 seats
State Quota seats –
Reservation on these seats shall be made as per the policy of the Government of Rajasthan. Other backward classes NCL candidates must submit OBC certificate issued by competent authority in Rajasthan State (issued on or after 15.07.2016 and clearly indicating 'Non Creamy Layer')
NRI Quota seats –
No reservation will apply on NRI Quota seats. These seats will be filled up as per All India NEET – 2017 rank, open to all India candidates.
Eligibility for admission to MBBS/BDS course shall be as laid down in the Notification/Instructions issued by the Rajasthan State UG Admission (Medical & Dental) Board NEET - 2017.
NRI category candidates
For NRI Quota seats any Foreign Nationals/PIO/NRI/children or wards of NRI can apply for admission. Photocopy of the passport & visa of the NRI parent/guardian will have to be submitted at the time of counseling/reporting for joining at the Institution.
Note : According to admission regulatory committee in NRI quota description of 'ward' word
An NRI who undertakes to sponsor a student for admission as guardian need not be a blood relation. Hence the 'ward' in case of NRI admission means a candidate whose guardian is a bonafide NRI. 'Ward' does not mean related by blood.
Foreign student from other country should possess passport, visa and exchange permit valid for the period of his course of study in this Institution and should also observe the regulations of both Central and State Governments regarding residential permits and obtain no-objection certificate. He should have a provisional "Student Visa". If he comes on any other visa and is selected for admission, he will have to first obtain a 'student visa' from his country and then only he will be allowed to join the course. Therefore it is imperative to obtain provisional student visa before coming for counseling.
For NRI Quota seats, Domicile Certificate is not required.
State Quota candidates
For State Quota seats, a candidate should fulfill the domicile conditions of the State of Rajasthan.
It is mandatory for all the candidates to get themselves registered with the UG Admission Board NEET – 2017. In case a candidate does not get himself/herself registered with the UG Admission Board NEET – 2017, he/she will not be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS course in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital and Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital, Jaipur.
The scheme, instructions and program of counseling are available on the following websites of the Rajasthan State UG Admission (Medical & Dental) Board NEET - 2017 :- www.rajugmedical2017.org www.ruhsraj.org www.medicaleducation.rajasthan.gov.in
All eligible candidates who wish to participate in the counselling process MUST GET THEMSELVES ON-LINE REGISTERED through these websites. The NEET UG – 2017 counseling will be conducted and all the allotments will be done by the Admission Board for admissions on all the seats (State Quota as well as NRI Quota seats) in MBBS & BDS courses in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital and Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital, Jaipur. A candidate who does not register will not be eligible for allotment in any round (Round 1 online and round 2 off line).
Those Qualified candidates by the Rajasthan State UG Admission (Medical & Dental) Board NEET - 2017.
Candidates who are allotted Mahatma Gandhi Medical/Dental College by the Rajasthan State UG Admission (Medical & Dental) Board NEET – 2017 shall be required to submit an undertaking as per the performa (Annexure – 1) on Rs. 100/- Non Judicial stamp paper regarding medical fitness and fee deposition. Parents/guardians whose wards are allotted Mahatma Gandhi Medical/Dental College by the Rajasthan State UG Admission (Medical & Dental) Board NEET – 2017 shall be Page 5 of 9 required to submit an undertaking as per the profroma (Annexure – 2) on Rs. 100/-
Documents required for Mahatma Gandhi University MBBS & BDS 2017 Counseling and Allotment
Documents Required at the time of Joining/Reporting Candidates are required to print and preserve 2 copies of the registration form filled on-line along with the following documents :
1. NEET 2017 Score Card
2. Allotment Letter
3. Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent
4. Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet / certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
5. Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
6. Certificate/ Document providing the eligibility as selected at the time of filling online registration form
7. Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card / 12th class examination admit card / Aadhaar card)
8. Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate (if applicable)
9. Domicile certificate (if applicable)
10. 4 Passport size photo (same as affixed on registration form)
11. PH certificate (if applicable)
12. WDP / WPP certificates (if applicable)
13.Bond as per the applicable Proforma
14.Any other relevant certificate(s) Additional documents for candidates applying for NRI seats
15. Undertaking in the prescribed proforma (available at Annexure – 3) by the candidate admitted on NRI category seat regarding cash security/bank guarantee.
16. Undertaking in the prescribed proforma (available at Annexure – 4) by NRI father / mother / guardian, along with valid NRI status document. NRI undertaking must have been issued on or after date of NEET 2017 examination i.e. 07.05.2017
17. Address of parents and local (Indian) guardian.
The details of tuition fee, as given in the prospectus for MBBS & BDS courses, are displayed on the university website (www.mgumst.org)
The tuition fee mentioned in the prospectus is required to be deposited immediately at the time of admission and candidates will not be given any additional time
For more detail visit university website www.mgumst.org
Important Dates for Schedule of counselling and allotment
- Filling of on-line registration form including choice filling at the website. A candidate who does not register will not be eligible for allotment in any round (Round 1 online and round 2 off line). 15.07.2017 to 20.07.2017 (5.00 pm)
- Reporting by candidates at RUHS College of Dental Sciences (Govt. Dental College), Jaipur against first round counseling for deposition of original documents and Demand draft of the prescribed fees 26.07.2017 to 31.07.2017 (9.00 am to 4.00 pm)
- Commencement of classes 01.08.2017
- Second round of seat allotment (off line), reporting by candidates at RUHS College of Dental Sciences (Govt. Dental College), Jaipur and deposition of original documents 18.08.2017 - 19.08.2017
- Deposition of Demand draft of the prescribed fee for one year and completion of other formalities 21.08.2017 - 23.08.2017 (9.00 am to 4.00 pm)
- Mop-up round of seat allotment (off line) at RUHS College of Dental Sciences (Govt. Dental College), Jaipur for MBBS seats (schedule for mop-up round of BDS seats will be announced later) 28.08.2017
- Joining by candidates at RUHS College of Dental Sciences (Govt. Dental College), Jaipur against Mop-up round counseling for deposition of original documents and Demand draft of the prescribed fees 28.08.2017 (9.00 am to 4.00 pm)
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology (MGUMST), Jaipur
All the Courses of the University are recognized by the Respective Statutory bodies of the Govt. of India-MCI, DCI, INC & Govt. of Rajasthan], Phone No.: 0141-2771777, Website www.mgumst.org
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Medical Entrance Exams.