MGUMST MBBS BDS Admission 2018, Eligibility, dates
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology MGUMST Jaipur MBBS & BDS Admission 2018
MGUMST MBBS BDS Admission 2018 - Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology (MGUMST), Jaipur offered 85% seats of intake capacity of constituent colleges namely Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Mahatma Gandhi Dental College (150 seats for MBBS and 60 seats for BDS courses). It is informed to the candidates who are desirous to seek admission in MBBS course in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur or BDS course in Mahatma Gandhi Dental College, Jaipur that the admissions on NRI Quota seats and State Quota seats in MBBS & BDS courses for the academic year 2018-19 shall be made on merit basis from amongst NEET UG – 2018.
Also See : Dental College Entrance Exams 2018
MBBS - Duration: 4 ½
BDS - Duration - 4 Years
- 85% of total seats (State Quota seats) for Domicile of Rajasthan –
- MBBS 127 seats and BDS 51 Seats
- 15% of total seats (Foreign Nationals/PIO /NRI/children or wards of NRI)
- MBBS 23 seats BDS 09 seats
State Quota seats –
- Reservation on these seats shall be made as per the policy of the Government of Rajasthan. Other backward classes NCL candidates must submit OBC certificate issued by competent authority in Rajasthan State (issued on or after 15.07.2016 and clearly indicating 'Non Creamy Layer')
NRI Quota seats –
- No reservation will apply on NRI Quota seats. These seats will be filled up as per All India NEET – 2017 rank, open to all India candidates.
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams 2019
Eligibility for admission to MBBS/BDS course shall be as laid down in the Notification/Instructions issued by the Rajasthan State UG Admission (Medical & Dental) Board NEET - 2018
NRI category candidates
- For NRI Quota seats any Foreign Nationals/PIO/NRI/children or wards of NRI can apply for admission. Photocopy of the passport & visa of the NRI parent/guardian will have to be submitted at the time of counseling/reporting for joining at the Institution.
Note: According to admission regulatory committee in NRI quota description of 'ward' word
- An NRI who undertakes to sponsor a student for admission as guardian need not be a blood relation. Hence the 'ward' in case of NRI admission means a candidate whose guardian is a bonafide NRI. 'Ward' does not mean related by blood.
- Foreign student from other country should possess passport, visa and exchange permit valid for the period of his course of study in this Institution and should also observe the regulations of both Central and State Governments regarding residential permits and obtain no-objection certificate. He should have a provisional "Student Visa". If he comes on any other visa and is selected for admission, he will have to first obtain a 'student visa' from his country and then only he will be allowed to join the course. Therefore it is imperative to obtain provisional student visa before coming for counseling.
- For NRI Quota seats, Domicile Certificate is not required.
State Quota candidates
- For State Quota seats, a candidate should fulfill the domicile conditions of the State of Rajasthan.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to get themselves registered with the UG Admission Board NEET – 2018. In case a candidate does not get himself/herself registered with the UG Admission Board NEET – 2018, he/she will not be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS course in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital and Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital, Jaipur.
- The scheme, instructions and program of counseling are available on the following websites of the Rajasthan State UG Admission (Medical & Dental) Board NEET - 2018 :- www.rajugmedical2018.org www.ruhsraj.org www.medicaleducation.rajasthan.gov.in
- All eligible candidates who wish to participate in the counselling process MUST GET THEMSELVES ON-LINE REGISTERED through these websites. The NEET UG – 2018 counseling will be conducted and all the allotments will be done by the Admission Board for admissions on all the seats (State Quota as well as NRI Quota seats) in MBBS & BDS courses in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital and Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital, Jaipur. A candidate who does not register will not be eligible for allotment in any round (Round 1 online and round 2 off line).
- Conditions relating to bond etc. (applicable for Government colleges)
- The candidates selected in Govt. Dental College (RUHS College of Dental Sciences) will have to submit a bond of Rs. 4.0 lakhs (Rupees four lakhs) in favour of Principal of the said college along with Bank Guarantee of Rs. 1.00 lakh, if the candidate leaves the course after second round of counseling, the Bank Guarantee and Bond will be forfeited by the college.
- The candidates selected in a Govt. Medical College will have to submit a bond of commitment to serve the State Government for 2 years, amounting to Rs. 5.0 lakhs (Rupees five lakhs). If the candidate leaves the course after second round of counseling (before completion of the course) due to any circumstances then also the bond of Rs. 5.0 lakhs (Rupees five lakhs) will be applicable and Rs. 5.0 lakhs will be charged from such a candidate.
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
Registration / Application Procedure
- Candidates can register online at www.rajugmedical2018.org www.ruhsraj.org www.medicaleducation.rajasthan.gov.in
- Before filling the on-line registration form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling on-line registration form etc. very carefully.
- All candidates are required to deposit non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1200/- for SC, ST, ST-STA category candidate of Rajasthan state domicile as well as candidate whose family annual income is less than INR 2.5 lacs) + applicable e-mitra charges through Internet banking / Debit card / Credit card or at any e-Mitra CSC kiosk center (authorized by the Government of Rajasthan).
- The registration fee is neither refundable, nor transferable and nor adjustable for any future State UG admissions. Any plea in this matter shall not be entertained
Documents required for Mahatma Gandhi University MBBS & BDS 2018 Counseling and Allotment
Documents Required at the time of Joining/Reporting Candidates are required to print and preserve 2 copies of the registration form filled on-line along with the following documents :
- NEET 2018 Score Card
- Allotment Letter
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet / certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
- Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
- Certificate/ Document providing the eligibility as selected at the time of filling online registration form
- Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card / 12th class examination admit card / Aadhaar card)
- Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- 4 Passport size photo (same as affixed on registration form)
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- WDP / WPP certificates (if applicable)
- Bond as per the applicable Proforma
- Any other relevant certificate(s) Additional documents for candidates applying for NRI seats
- Undertaking in the prescribed proforma (available at Annexure – 3) by the candidate admitted on NRI category seat regarding cash security/bank guarantee.
- Undertaking in the prescribed proforma (available at Annexure – 4) by NRI father / mother / guardian, along with valid NRI status document. NRI undertaking must have been issued on or after date of NEET 2018 examination
- Address of parents and local (Indian) guardian.
- The details of tuition fee, as given in the prospectus for MBBS & BDS courses, are displayed on the university website (www.mgumst.org)
- The tuition fee mentioned in the prospectus is required to be deposited immediately at the time of admission and candidates will not be given any additional time
For more detail visit university website www.mgumst.org
Important Dates for Schedule of counselling and allotment
- Start date for filling of on-line registration form and deposition of required fees including choice filling at the website: 18th June 2018
- Last date for depositing the registration fees through e-Mitra CSC network / Internet banking / Debit card / Credit card: 27th June 2018
- Indicative allotment information (based on the choices filled by the registered candidate’s upto 24.06.2018, 5.00 pm): 25th June 2018 (5.00 pm)
- Last date for submitting the on-line registration form at the website (including filling up and saving of the choices / changing the filled choices multiple times): 27th June 2018 (auto-locking of choices at 11.45 pm)
- Printing of the on-line registration form after auto-locking of the choices filled and saved by the candidates: 28th June 2018 onwards
- Publishing of merit list (State, PH, Defence/PM, ST-STA/TSP, NRI, all categories): 28th June 2018 2018
- Document verification (non-laminated) before the Board for PH, Defence/PM, ST-STA and NRI candidates: 30th June 2018 (9.00 am)
- Publishing of First round allotment information on website: 05th July 2018
- Printing of allotment letter, on-line, through website, by the candidates: 05th July to 09th July 2018
- Reporting by candidates at Academic Block, SMS Medical College, Jaipur against first round counselling for deposition of original documents (non-laminated), Demand draft of the prescribed fees and 2 copies of Registration form alongwith all relevant documents (self attested): 07th July to 09th July 2018 (9.00 am to 4.00 pm)
- Appearance before the Medical board and joining at the allotted College 10th July to 12th July 2018
- Commencement of classes 01st August 2018
- Second round of seat allotment between: 15th July 2018 to 26th July 2018
- Mop-up round of seat allotment between: 04th August 2018 to 08th August 2018
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology (MGUMST), Jaipur
All the Courses of the University are recognized by the Respective Statutory bodies of the Govt. of India-MCI, DCI, INC & Govt. of Rajasthan], Phone No.: 0141-2771777, Website www.mgumst.org
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India