KIMS University M.P.Th., M.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc. (NPCC) Admission 2019
KIMS University M.P.Th., M.Sc. Nursing & M.Sc. (Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care) Admission 2019
KIMS University Nursing and Physiotherapy Admission 2019 - Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, �Deemed to be University�, Karad Admission to M.P.Th., M.Sc. Nursing & M.Sc. (Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care) Courses 2019-20.
M.Sc. Nursing Course
- M.Sc in Medical Surgical Nursing; Community Health Nursing; Maternal Health Nursing; Child Health Nursing; Mental Health Nursing; Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care Postgraduate
- Date of availability of application forms:� 6th May 2019
- Last date of submission of application forms: 15th� June 2019
- Entrance Test Date: 19th June 2019
For M.P. Th.
- Candidate must have passed B. P. Th. examination (Recognized by IAP/OT.PT.
For M.Sc. Nursing
- Candidate must have passed B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B Sc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The applicant should have Minimum one-year work experience after B.Sc. Nursing and minimum one year experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- 5 % relaxation of marks for Backward class categories.
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing registration Council
For M.Sc. Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care
- Applicants must possess a registered B.Sc. nurse with a minimum of one year clinical experience, preferably in any critical care setting prior to enrollment.
- Candidate must have undergone the B.Sc. in an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Candidate must have scored not less than 55% aggregate marks in the B.Sc. program
- The selection of candidates for the various nursing programme will be on the basis of the merit in the KIMS University Nursing entrance exam.
- Application Form fee & Entrance Fee (DD): Rs. 1000/-
Application Procedure for KIMS University Nursing and Physiotherapy Admission 2019
- Application forms are available on our website www.kimskarad.in can be downloaded and submitted within the stipulated time as per the following instruction:
- Relevant and complete information is to be made in the application by the candidate. Hard copy of the downloaded application form along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University payable at Karad should be submitted within the stipulated time to: The Competent Authority, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University Near Dhebewadi Road, Tal: Karad 415110, Dist. Satara, Maharashtra State.
- The downloaded application form must have the recent color photograph of the candidate, signature of the candidate, signature of candidates parent/guardian. Incomplete forms will not be accepted
- Application form will be accepted only after receiving the hard copy of the application form and the demand draft of Rs. 1000/-
- Note: Application form has to be submitted online /manually and hard copy of the online application is to be send to KIMS University office along with the Demand draft Rs. 1000/- of Processing fees.
KIMS UniversityKrishna Institute of Medical Sciences University, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, Karad, Dist.- Satara (Maharashtra State) Pin - 415110
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.