KNRUHS PG Medical and Dental Admission 2019 under Management Quota through NEET PG/MDS
KNR University Of Health Sciences announces PG Medical and Dental Admission 2019 Under Management Quota through NEET PG/MDS
KNRUHS PG Medical and Dental Admission 2019 under Management Quota - Application forms through online are invited form Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences for admission to PG Medical and Dental Courses admission 2019 under Management Quota in all the Unaided Private Medical / Dental Colleges including Army Dental College and Unaided Minority Medical Colleges affiliated to KNRUHS for the academic year 2019-20
KNRUHS PG Medical and Dental Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Issue of Notification (PG Medical/Diploma Courses): 6th April 2019
- Availability of online Application: 7th April to 15th April 2019
- Date of release of Provisional Merit List of the candidates applied online: 16th April 2019
- Date of verification of original Certificates & Allotment for MD/MS/Diploma /MDS Courses: to be notified
- Joining in respective colleges for MS/MD/ Diploma/MDS Courses: to be notified
- Commencement of classes: 01st May 2019
- Closure of admissions: As per MCI guidelines
Number of Seats
- The number of seats available for the academic year 2019-20 in Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma / MDS courses at Private Unaided Non – Minority Medical and Dental colleges and Unaided Minority Medical Colleges will be in accordance with the orders of the MCI / DCI / GOI / Govt. of Telangana.
- The No. of seats under management quota will be displayed before counselling on KNRUHS website.
Eligibility Criteria for KNRUHS PG Medical and Dental Admission 2019 under Management Quota
- The candidates should secure the following cut-off scores and above in NEET PG-2019 / NEET MDS -2019 conducted by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi as per section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
For PG Medical Degree and Diploma:
- For Gen Category: Qualifying Criteria- 50 Percentile and cut off score 340
- For SC/ST/OBC: Qualifying Criteria: 40 Percentile and cut off score 295
- Persons with Disability (OC) PH: Qualifying Criteria: 45 Percentile and cut off score 317
For PG Dental Courses:
- For Gen Category: Qualifying Criteria- 25.835 Percentile and cut off score 172
- For SC/ST/OBC: Qualifying Criteria: 20.835 Percentile and cut off score 140
- Persons with Disability (OC) PH: Qualifying Criteria: 15.835 Percentile and cut off score 156
- The Candidates from All over India are eligible for Management Quota Sub – Category – 1.
- Foreign Students / NRI / NRI sponsored candidates are eligible for Management Quota Sub – Category – 2.
- Candidates sponsored by the Managements of Private Unaided Non – Minority Medical / Dental Colleges and Unaided Minority Medical Colleges having Post Graduate Courses in Telangana State are eligible for Management Quota Sub – Category – 3.
- Army Dental College seats are reserved for wards of army personnel only.
- Candidates should have MBBS / BDS Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India / DCI.
- Candidates should have complete internship by 31-03-2019 .
- Must have registered with Medical Council (Registration with MCI /DCI/State
- Medical / Dental Council and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of verification of original certificates).
- If the candidate is having a Medical qualification equivalent to MBBS / BDS (Primary Medical / Dental qualification) from outside India, the Degree should have been recognized by Medical Council of India /Dental Council of India for enrolment as Medical Practitioner in the Country.
- Candidate must have permanent registration with Medical Council of India / DCI or any State Medical Council / Dental Council
KNRUHS PG Medical and Dental Admission 2019 under Management Quota Application Process
- The online application form for determining merit position in respective categories (Sub category – 1,2 & 3) for management quota seats using NEET PG 2019 / NEET MDS 2019 scores will be available on the website http://pvttspgmed.tsche.in/ from 10.00 AM on 07.04.2019 to5.00 PM on 15.04.2019
Procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment:
- Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
- Keep all the following documents ready:
- NEET – PG 2019 / NEET MDS - 2019 Admit card issued by the NBE
- NEET – PG 2019 / NEET MDS - 2019 Score card issued by the NBE
- Date of Birth Certificate. (SSC or its equivalent certificate)
- Study Certificates from 1st MBBS to final MBBS / 1st BDS to Final BDS.
- Minority Certificate for Muslims for Minority Medical College seats.
- Internship Completion certificate.
- Medical Council / Dental Council of India Registration Certificate.
- Credit card / Debit card.
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
- The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable and not adjusted to a future date under any circumstances
Registration Fee for online application:
- The registration fee is Rs. 3,800/- (Bank transaction charges extra).
Verification Fee for candidates studied outside the State and Abroad
- The candidates who acquired their Undergraduate Degree outside the State or Country/Abroad and got their certificates registered with Medical Council of India and applying for admission into Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma/MDS courses under this University, shall pay a verification fee of Rs.7,000/- for Degree certificates acquired Abroad and Rs.3,000/- for the Degrees acquired outside the State.
KNR University of Health Sciences Telangana, Warangal-506007, Website https://knruhs.in/, Tel. No.09490585796
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here