King George's Medical University MSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application, Dates
King George's Medical University (KGMU) Lucknow announces Entrance Test for Admission to M.Sc. Nursing Program 2019
KGMU M.SC Nursing Admission 2019 - King George's Medical University, Lucknow invites applications for admission to Master of Science (M.Sc.) Nursing Programme offered at College of Nursing KGMU Lucknow, Vivekanand College of Nursing Lucknow and Hind College of Nursing, Lucknow for the academic session 2019-20.
KGMU is taking applications for eligible and interested candidates for admission in its 2 years M.Sc Nursing Course of academic year 2019-20.
- Distribution of available seats and fee structure provided by different Nursing Colleges; College of Nursing, KGMU and affiliated Nursing Colleges to King George’s Medical University UP Lucknow.
- Institute of Nursing KGMU Lucknow - [OBG Nursing 05, Paediatric Nursing 05, Med. Surg., Nursing 07 Seats; Community Health Nursing, 05 & Psychiatric Nursing 03]; Total - 25 Seats
- Vivekanand College of Nursing, Lucknow - [OBG Nursing 04, Paediatric Nursing 04, Med. Surg., Nursing 04 Seats; Community Health Nursing, 04 & Psychiatric Nursing Nil];
Duration of Course
- Duration of the Course is two years
Eligibility Criteria for KGMU M.SC Nursing Admission 2019
- Candidates should have passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Institution recognised by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing. Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing; 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.
- Both males and females are eligible. Vivekanand College of Nursing has seats for female candidates only.
- Admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course in the College of Nursing, KGMU, Lucknow and following Nursing Colleges, which are affiliated to the University, will be made on the basis of Entrance Exam Scheduled to be held on 25th August 2019, Sunday at Lucknow.
- Institute of Nursing, KGMU, Lucknow.
- Vivekanand College of Nursing, Lucknow.
- Hind College of Nursing, Lucknow.
- The selection of the candidates will be strictly based on the merit of the Entrance Exam and preference of the college given by the candidate. Reservation Rules of U.P, Government shall be applied.
- Candidates will be allowed to enter in the Exam Hall only on presentation of Admit Card.
- Examination will be of 180 minutes duration and will start at 11.00 AM to 02.00 PM. Candidates are required to be present at the exam center 60 minutes before the commencement of the exam and to be seated 30 minutes before the time of exam.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter in the exam hall 15 minutes after the seating time. Candidate will be allowed to leave the exam hall only after completion of exam.
- Candidates shall sign the attendance sheet when directed to do so by the Invigilators.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written matter or bits of paper or any other material except the admit card inside the exam hall. Pagers, cellular phones and electronic gadgets of any kind are strictly prohibited in the exam hall and shall be treated as use of unfair means.
- Examination will be on MCQ basis (200) in English language only. The MCQ will have “One Correct option”. There shall be no Negative Marking. Subjects/Questions for the written test shall be B.Sc. Nursing Course level.
KGMU M.SC Nursing Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application shall be submitted online only using Internet, you will also get an admit card online itself. Online application can be submitted on website www.kgmcindia.edu and www.kgmu.org.
- First register and create your Login ID and Password on the website as directed and note it down for further use.
Application & Exam Fee
- For General Rs.3000/-
- For SC/ST/OBC Rs.2000/-
- Official Bank for submission of Fee is Allahabad Bank and HDFC Bank (Any CBS branch in India or by Master/Visa Card)
Payment for Exam Fee
- Online: By Credit Card/Debit Card (Master/Visa Only) or Net banking till 10th August 2019. You can directly proceed for filling of application form after payment.
- Offline: You can also deposit CASH through bank Challan of Allahabad bank/HDFC bank till 08th August 2019. For this first download bank Challan from Website www.kgmu.org and deposit the Exam Fee in any branch of the Allahabad Bank or HDFC bank branch in India
- You will be provided a receipt with Transaction ID number on its deposition. Please upload scanned copy of this bank receipt with this Transaction ID for filling the application form.
Bank Account Details:
- KGMU, B.Sc. Nursing 2019, Allahabad Bank, A/C No.- 50277920995, IFSC code-ALLA0211082, Branch- KGMC, Lucknow, U.P.
- KGMU, B.Sc Nursing 2015, HDFC Bank, A/C No.-50200011776092 IFSC code- HDFC0000569, Chowk Branch, Lucknow.
KGMU M.SC Nursing Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Application Form Available (Online): 06th July 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th August 2019
- Payment for the application through bank challan can only be made till 08th August 2019
- Admit Card Available Online From: 20th August 2019
- Date of Examination: 25th August 2019 (Sunday, 11.00 am to 02.00 pm)
- Result can be seen on Website from 30th August 2019 onwards
- Tentative Date of 01st Counselling: 14th September 2019
- Tentative Date of 2nd Counselling: 28th September 2019
- Last Date up to which students can be admitted against vacancies due to any reason 05th October 2019
- Session Starts on 01st October 2019 (Tuesday)