JCECEB BSc Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination 2018
BSc Nursing (Basic / Post Basic) Entrance Competitive Examination 2018
JCECEB BSc Nursing (Basic / Post Basic) Entrance Competitive Examination 2018 - Online application are invited from the eligible candidates wishing to appear in JCECEB Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination 2018 for admission into BSc Nursing (Basic / Post Basic) courses for the academic session 2018-19.
B.Sc Nursing (Basic / Post Basic) Entrance Competitive Examination 2018 will be conducted on 5 August by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB).
Also See: Nursing Entrance Test 2018
- Application form started: 30th June 2018
- Last date to fill application form: 20th July 2018
- JCECE Nursing admit card: 4 days before the exam
- JCECE BSc Nursing entrance test : 5 August 2018
- BSc Nursing Basic (Only Female Candidates) - 4 Years
- BSc Nursing Post Basic - 2 Years
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
For BSc Nursing
- Gender: Only Female candidates are eligible to apply for appearing in the JCECEB Basic BSc Nursing Entrance exam.
- Age: The candidates should be aged minimum 17 years old on 31 December 2018.
- Educational Qualification: The female candidates must be passed in 10+2 or equivalent with physics, chemistry, biology and English with minimum 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized India board. The female candidates are appearing in 10+2 examination in science stream with minimum 45% marks from National Institute of open School (NIOS) are also eligible to apply.
- Domicile: The candidate must be a Jharkhand state domicile to be eligible for the admission. The candidates should be physically fit to be eligible for the admission.
For Post Basic BSc Nursing:
- Educational Qualification: The candidates passed in Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination in or before 1986, from a recognised University or board, are eligible to apply for JCECEB Post Basic BSc Nursing Entrance exam.
- The candidates should have obtained a certificate in general nursing and Midwifery and registered as RNRM with state nurse registration council.
- Domicile: The candidate must be a Jharkhand State Domicile.
Eligibility for Male Candidates:
- A male candidate trained in any of the following areas is eligible to apply for admission in Post Basic BSc Nursing through JCECEB entrance test:
- OT Technique
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- TB nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopaedic Nursing
- Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing
- Psychiatric nursing
- Leprosy nursing
- Community health nursing
- However, the following candidates will be given priority for selection for admission in JCECEB Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission:
- The candidates worked as a grade nurse in any government service.
- A grade Nurse who worked under a state government while following a contract will be given priority.
- A grade Nurse in a non-government institute.
- The application form for the JCECEB NECE 2018 has been issued in the online mode only.
- Candidates have to register themselves through the official website: http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
- Candidates should also note that they should have a valid Aadhaar card to register for the exam.
- The application fee for the application form can be paid only in the online mode using their credit/debit card or net banking.
- Post Basic BSc Nursing: Rs. 450
- Basic BSc Nursing: Rs. 900
- SC/ST/All Category Female Candidate : Rs. 450
JCECEB NECE Admit Card 2018
- The admit card for the JCECEB NECE 2018 exam will be published 4 days prior to the exam.
- The admit card will not be sent to candidates via post or email.
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website of JCECEB.
- Candidate will have to login in to the admission portal using their application number and password to download the admit card.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam without a valid admit card.
JCECEB BSc Nursing Exam pattern
The JCECEB Nursing admission entrance exam will be based on the exam pattern mentioned below.
- Question Type: Objective
- Total Marks: 150
- Subjects: Intermediate level basic Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Language: The question paper will be in both English and Hindi medium
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board (JCECEB)(Govt. of Jharkhand), The Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Science & Technology Campus, SirkhaToli, Namkum-Tupudana Road, Namkum, Ranchi-834010, website:� www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in