IUST Kashmir B.Sc Basic Nursing Admission 2018 – Notification
Islamic University of Science & Technology announces B.Sc. in Basic Nursing (4 years) admission 2018
Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) Kashmir, invites online application forms from the eligible candidates for admission to four years Basic B.Sc. Nursing Programme offered by the University for the Academic Session 2018 -19 at Syed Mantaqi Memorial College of Nursing and Medical Technology, Awantipora, Pulwama, Kashmir and Alamdar Memorial College of Nursing & Medical Technology, Charar-i- Sharief, Budgam, Kashmir
Availability of Online Application Forms: 1st week of August 2018
Last Date Online Application Forms: 4th week of August 2018
Submission of Hard Copy of Application Forms including Forms by Speed Post/Registered Post: 1st week to 4th week of August 2018
Duration of Course: 4 years
- 80 Seats (40 Seats per College)
- General/Reserved: 60 Seats
- Self-Financing/Payment: 20 Seats
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination through a recognized board / University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
- The female candidates must be unmarried
- The candidate should have a minimum age of 17 years as on 31-12-2018
- The selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of merit obtained in the entrance test conducted by the University
- The question paper shall be of 100 minutes duration consisting of 100 multiple choice questions in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology of 10+2 level. The question paper shall consist of three sections having 30 questions each of Physics & Chemistry and 40 questions on Biology.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- Candidates can apply online at http://www.iustlive.com or www.islamicuniversity.edu.in
- Deposit Application Fee of Rs.1000/-, plus Bank Charges either through online mode or against the pay-in-slip generated with the Application Form in any branch of J&K Bank Ltd across the State/Country
- Candidates opting for payment/self-financing seat shall have to pay an additional application fee of Rs.500/-
- Candidates are advised to submit a print out of the downloaded copy of the Application Form along with Bank Receipt of pay-in-slip (University Copy) and required documents and submit the hard copy in the office of Deputy Registrar Admissions IUST Campus Awantipora or by Registered/Speed Post to the Registrar, Islamic University of Science & Technology, Awantipora
- However for the candidates who deposit their fee through Online Payment Mode (Net Banking / Debit Card/Credit Card), need not to submit the Bank Receipt of pay-in-slip (University Copy)
- Application Forms received through Registered/Speed Post after the last date shall not be entertained]
- Candidates who are eligible to apply for Basic B.Sc. Nursing Program are advised to indicate their preference of the college in the application form. However the final allotment of the candidates to the colleges shall be made by the University
- The candidates are advised to check the Application Form Status using the generated Applicant Number after 48 hours of the submission of hardcopy of the Application Form.
For more details, please visit http://www.iustlive.com/Index/Default.aspx
Islamic University of Science & Technology, IUST, Kashmir, University Avenue, Awantipora, Pulwama, Pin-192122, Phone No.: +91 (01933) 247954,247955, Email: email@example.com, Website www.iustlive.com
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Medical Entrance Exams.
Also See : Nursing Entrance Exams