GITAM University M.Sc. Nursing in Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care Admission 2019
GITAM School of Nursing, Visakhapatnam announces admission to M.Sc. Nursing in Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (NPCC) 2019-20
Gitam University MSc Nursing Admission 2019 - GITAM University (GITAM School of Nursing), Visakhapatnam invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission into two-year M.Sc. Nursing Program in Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (NPCC) for the academic year 2019-20.
All the details related to GITAM Nursing Admission 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important information can be read through this page below. Candidates seeking admission in M.Sc. Nursing Program are able to fill their application online from the official portal or form the link that will be given in below section as per the schedule.
About GITAM School of Nursing (GSN)
- The School of Nursing is located in the main campus at GITAM University, Visakhapatnam
- The school of Nursing, one of the constituent institutions of GITAM has been established to provide quality education in nursing to meet the ever-growing need for qualified nurses in the country
- The M.Sc. Nursing - Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (NPCC) Program is a residency program with a main focus on competency based training
- The curriculum consists of theory that includes core courses, advanced practice courses and clinical courses besides clinical practicum which is a major component
- The special feature of this program is that it is a clinical residency program emphasizing a strong clinical component with 15% of theoretical instruction and 85% of practicum
Gitam University MSc Nursing Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application: 04th May 2019
- Last Date for Submission of filled-in Application: 31st August 2019
- Date of Written Test and Interview: 05th September 2019
- Commencement of Class Work: 16th September 2019
- M.Sc. Nursing - Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (female candidates only) - 2 years Full Time
- No. of Seats: 10
See: MSc Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for Gitam University MSc Nursing Admission 2019
- Applicants must possess a registered B.Sc. nurse with a minimum of one-year clinical experience, in any critical care unit
- Candidates must have undergone the B.Sc. Nursing in an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or; Candidates Must have scored not less than 55% aggregate marks in B.Sc. Nursing
- Eligible candidates will be called for entrance test and Interview; or Admission will be based on the performance in entrance test and interview
Gitam University MSc Nursing Admission 2019 Application Process
- Prospectus: The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus available online carefully before filling of the online application form. Ensure that no column is left blank
- Entrance Test will be conducted for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Program offered at Visakhapatnam campus. The candidate is required to submit the online application form available at www.gitam.edu on or before 31st August 2019
- Processing Fee: The processing fee of Rs. 500/- for submission of online application is to be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking which is not refundable. After successful payment, the candidate can download the receipt of acknowledgment or;
- Candidate can also apply through hard copy of application form which can be downloaded from www.gitam.edu. Filled-in application along with DD for Rs. 500/- drawn in favor of “GITAM (Deemed to be University)” payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank should reach on or before 31st August 2019 to the Director-Admissions, GITAM (Deemed to be University), Gandhinagar, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530045
- B.Sc. Nursing Degree Certificate and Marks memos
- RN & RM certificates by State Nursing Council.
- Experience certificate (One-year experience in critical care units from the date of council registration.)
- The entrance test will be held in GITAM Institute of Nursing, GITAM (Deemed to be University), Gandhinagar, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam.
- The entrance test consists of 100 objective type (multiple choice) questions from B.Sc. Nursing, which includes the core subjects of advanced medical surgical nursing, obstetrics and gynaecological nursing- I & II, child health nursing
- The duration of test is 2 hours. Each question carries one mark and will be awarded for correct answer
Payment of Fee
- The prescribed fee amount of Rs.150000/- for admission into 1st year M.Sc. Nursing NPCC Program has to be paid by the candidate at the time of admission through any of the following modes:
- Payment by Demand Draft: DD drawn in favor of GITAM Institute of Nursing (College Receipts) payable at Visakhapatnam
- Payment by RTGS/NEFT: Account Name: “GITAM Institute of Nursing (College Receipts)”; Account No.: 761302010000151; Bank Name: Union Bank of India, GIMSR Branch, Visakhapatnam; IFS Code: UBIN0576131.
- Please note that cash / cheques are not accepted for payment of fee
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.