GITAM University B.Sc. Nursing Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
GITAM University Visakhapatnam announces Admission to B.Sc. Nursing Program through GNAT 2019
GITAM University B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019 - GITAM University, Visakhapatnam invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to the B.Sc. Nursing Program for the academic year 2019-20.
All the details related to GITAM Nursing Admission 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important information can be read through this page below. Candidates seeking admission in B.Sc. Nursing Course are able to fill their application online from the official portal or form the link that will be given in below section as per the schedule.
GITAM - GNAT 2019
- GITAM University Nursing Admission Test for admission into Nursing Program for the academic year 2019-20. GITAM Nursing Admission Test is also known as GNAT 2019 which be held by GITAM University
- All the details related to GNAT 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important information can be read through this page below.
About GITAM School of Nursing (GSN)
- The School of Nursing is located in the main campus at GITAM University, Visakhapatnam
- The school of Nursing, one of the constituent institutions of GITAM has been established to provide quality education in nursing to meet the ever-growing need for qualified nurses in the country.
- The B.Sc. Nursing Program is being offered by GSN with permission from the Indian Nursing Council, UGC, MHRD, Govt. of India & Andhra Pradesh Nurses Midwives, Auxiliary Nurse-Midwives and Health Visitors Council, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh from the academic year 2019-20
GITAM University B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application: 04th May 2019
- Last Date for Submission of filled-in Application: 17th August 2019
- Entrance Test at GITAM University Campuses (Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bengaluru): 22nd August 2019
- Announcement of Entrance Test Results: 28th August 2019
- Counseling for Admissions: 12th & 13th September 2019
- Commencement of Class Work: 16th September 2019
- B.Sc. Nursing - 4 years [Women Candidates only] (including internship)
- No. of Seats: Merit - 85; NRI – 15
Eligibility Criteria for GITAM University B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019
- Female candidates are only eligible
- Minimum Education: (i) Intermediate with Bi.P.C or 10+2 passed with science Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology & English with 45%, 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE/NIOS/APSOS or other equivalent board with Science 45%
- Intermediate vocational Nursing with bridge course of Biological & Physical Sciences with 45%
- Student shall be medically fit
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years completed on or before 31st December 2019, should not be more than 25 years as on 31st December 2019
GITAM University B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019 Application Process
- Prospectus: The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus available online carefully before filling of the online application form. Ensure that no column is left blank
- GNAT 2019 is conducted for admission to B.Sc. Nursing Program offered at Visakhapatnam Campus. The candidate is required to submit the online application form available at www.gitam.edu on or before 17th August 2019
- The processing fee of Rs. 300/- for submission of online application is to be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card/Net banking which is not refundable. After successful payment, the candidate can download the receipt of acknowledgment
- Candidate can also apply through hard copy of application form which can be downloaded from www.gitam.edu. Filled-in application along with DD for Rs. 300/- drawn in favor of “GITAM (Deemed to be University)” payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank should reach on or before 17th May 2019 to the Director-Admissions, GITAM (Deemed to be University), Gandhinagar, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530045
See: Latest Entrance Exam
Payment of Fee
- The prescribed fee amount of Rs.50000/- (Tuition Fee of Rs. 30,000/- and Special fee of Rs. 20,000/-) for admission into 1st year B.Sc. Nursing program has to be paid by the candidate at the time of counseling through any of the following modes:
Payment by Demand Draft
- DD drawn in favor of GITAM Institute of Nursing (College Receipts) payable at Visakhapatnam
Payment by RTGS/NEFT
- Account Name: “GITAM Institute of Nursing (College Receipts)”; Account No.: 761302010000151; Bank name: Union Bank of India, GIMSR Branch, Visakhapatnam; IFS Code: UBIN0576131
- Please note that cash / cheques are not accepted for payment of fee
- GITAM University, Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530045
- School of Technology, GITAM University, Rudraram, Patancheru Mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana, Medak Dist.-502329
- School of Technology, GITAM University, NH-207, Nagadenehalli, Doddaballapur Taluk, Bengaluru Rural District, Karnataka-561203
- GNAT-2019 will have one paper consisting of 100 Objective Type (Multiple Choice) questions from Biology (Botany & Zoology), Chemistry and Physics. The distribution of questions is:
- Biology: 25 Questions
- Botany: 25 Questions
- Zoology: 25 Questions
- Chemistry: 25 Questions
- Physics: 25 Questions
- Total - 100 Questions
- The general standard of the GNAT-2019 will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme or Intermediate or equivalent
- Medium of Language of Question Paper: English only
Scheme of Marking
- Each correct answer will get a score of one mark.
- No credit will be given for the questions not answered
- The score so obtained by the candidate will be used to determine the rank in the test.
- No negative marking for incorrect answers
- The sample questions of Biology (Botany & Zoology), Chemistry and Physics are given in Annexure-I of the Prospectus, which can be downloaded from www.gitam.edu
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.