Dr RMLIMS Lucknow M.Sc Nuclear Medicine Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Dr RMLIMS Lucknow announces M.Sc. Nuclear Medicine Program Admission 2019
Dr RMLIMS M.Sc. Nuclear Medicine Admission 2019 - Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Science (DRRMLIMS], Gomti Nagar, Lucknow announces admission to 2 years full time M.Sc. Nuclear Medicine Course for the 2019-2021 session beginning July 2019.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form after fulfilling the eligibility conditions otherwise their form will get rejected. To know all the information related to Dr RMLIMS M.Sc. Admission 2019 refer to this page.
See: MSc Admissions
Dr RMLIMS, Lucknow
- M.Sc Nuclear Medicine Program, Dr RMLIMS, Lucknow
- The M.Sc. Nuclear Medicine Program approved from AERB shall be conducted at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow with affiliation to Lucknow University. The degree shall be awarded by Lucknow University to the successful candidates.
- Name of Course: M.Sc Nuclear Medicine Program (2 years, 4 Semesters)
- No. of Seats: 06 (03 for General) (02 for OBC and 01 for SC/ST UP State)
Important Dates for Dr RMLIMS M.Sc. Nuclear Medicine Admission 2019
- Download of Registration Form, Prospectus & Online Application Form Available at the Website: 20th April 2019
- List of Non eligible candidates at institute website: 20th May 2019
- Admit Card can be downloaded from link on the institute website: 25th May 2019
- Examination Venue & Date DR. RMLIMS, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow: 02nd June 2019 (Reporting Time: 09:00 AM)
- Notification of Result on the Website. 03rd June 2019
- Admission with online deposition of fees. 5th to 20th June 2019
- Notification on website for waitlist candidates (in case of vacant seats) for admission/ online fee deposit: 21st to 28th June 2019
- Reporting of candidates to the institute for final verification of original documents and fee receipt: 29th June 2019
- Start of course 01st July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Dr RMLIMS M.Sc. Nuclear Medicine Admission 2019
- Minimum 60% marks for General/OBC candidate & 55% marks for SC/ST candidates in B.Sc. in Nuclear Medicine or B.Sc. in Physics or B.Sc. in allied/related subject i.e Radio Diagnosis, Radiotherapy or B.Sc. (with physics as a subject) in life science /Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics from recognised University
- Candidates appearing for B.Sc. (final) exam are also eligible to apply
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age, but should not be more than 35 years as on 1st July 2019
- Relaxation in age for reservation category (OBC/SC/ST) will be as per govt. of UP rules. High School certificate shall be considered as proof of age.
- Minimum qualifying marks will be kept as 50% for the General/OBC Category candidates, and 5% relaxation to SC/ST candidates in the qualifying examination as per UP Govt. rule.
- The selected students will have to complete the admission process by paying the prescribed fee online and report to the institute for verification of original documents etc on the specified date before the start on the course
- Academic Session shall start from 01st July 2019
- Dr RMLIMS is governed by the reservation policies of the Government of Uttar Pradesh as issued and amended from time to time
See: Latest Entrance Exam
Dr RMLIMS M.Sc. Nuclear Medicine Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application form is to be filled online from the website www.drrmlims.ac.in or www.drrmlims.com from 20th April 2019, onwards till 15th May 2019
- No application will be received by hand or by post/courier
- The Director, Dr. RMLIMS, Lucknow reserves the right to reject any application without providing any reason and increase or decrease number of candidates for admission
- Admissions are subject to a written qualifying entrance test only. The test shall be of one & half hour duration, and shall contain 100 single best response, multiple choice objective type questions. Admit card shall be issued online 25th May 2019.
- Candidates willing to avail reservation shall submit domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh only. Non submission of any domicile certificate or domicile of state/union territories other than Uttar Pradesh shall treated as a general category.
- After scrutiny of candidates’ application forms and documents, the list of candidates not eligible for the entrance test shall be posted on the website on 20th May 2019.
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here