RML Hospital Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing Admission 2019, Dates, Application
PGIMER, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing 2019
RML Hospital Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing Admission 2019 - Applications are invited by RML Hospital for admission into one year Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing course for the academic year 2019.
- Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital originally named “Willington Hospital and Nursing Home” was established by the British Government in the year 1932. There Institute has more than 200 faculty members
- Aim – At the end of the course, the students will be able to develop an understanding of philosophy, principles, methods and issues, management, education and research in Mental Health Nursing
- The duration of the course is one year as per INC prescribed syllabus
Eligibility Criteria for RML Hospital Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing Admission 2019
- Candidate should have passed General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) /B.Sc. (Nursing) or equivalent course recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC) with one year clinical experience
- Candidate shall be medically fit for the course and must produce the medical fitness certificate from the Govt. Medical Officer.
RML Hospital Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10th August 2019
- Date of Examination: 31st August 2019
- Date of Declaration of Result: 03rd September 2019
- Date of Counselling: 17th September 2019
- Date of Admission: 01st November 2019 onwards
Note: The above Schedule is provisional and can be changed as per the requirement of administration with due intimation to the candidates
- The selection will be done on the basis of written examination; the paper will consist of 100 multiple choice questions; the merit list will be prepared on the basis of the examination conducted
- Eligible candidates as per the merit list will be directed to appear before the Selection Committee on the schedule date, time and venue for counseling and admission
Admission & Reservation:
- Regular admission is made in the month of August each year; the number of admissions shall be according to the number of seats available. At present 20 seats are available.
- The merit list of qualified candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the written entrance test.
Reservation of seats for candidates belonging to different categories:
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates
- 5% seats are reserved for ST candidates
- 27% seats are reserved for non-creamy layer OBC candidates
- *3% seats are reserved on horizontal basis of Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates (only for locomotors disabilities of lower limbs between 40% to 50%, as per INC admission criteria.
The following fees are to be deposited by the candidate at the time of admission into the Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing Course
- Admission/Tuition Fee – Rs.10,000/-
- Student Activities Funds – Rs.1000/-
- Total – Rs.11000/-
- Security – Rs.10000/- (Will be refunded on completion of Diploma)
RML Hospital Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing Admission 2019 Application Process
- Procedure for filling up the application form – all applicants are advised to go through the prospectus before filling the application form www.rmlh.nic.in
- Candidate must apply in the prescribed application form along with requisite fee and self-attested photocopies of the documents. The application form must be filled up by the candidate in his/her own hand writing in Legible capital letters and signed at the appropriate column
- The complete application filled in all respects along with enclosures and fee should reach the “Registrar, PGIMER, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital on or before 10th August 2019 by 04.00 pm through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service/By hand
- Email Id and Phone Number must be given in the application form
For more details visit the official website
PGIMER, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital and Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, New Delhi (A Central Govt. Hospital), College of Nursing, Dept. of Psychiatry, PGIMER, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi, Website www.rmlh.nic.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.