NTRUHS MSc Nursing Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
NTR University of Health Sciences announces M.Sc Nursing Admission 2019
NTRUHS MSc Nursing Admission 2019 - Applications are invited for admission into M.Sc., (Nursing) Courses available in the Colleges Located in Andhra Pradesh State under Dr. NTRUHS for the academic year 2019-20.
Duration of the course:
- The duration of the course shall be two years
Number of Seats:
- The number of colleges and seats for admission into first year M.Sc (Nursing) courses for the academic year 2019-20 will be displayed prior to the counseling.
- Issue of Notification 24th September 2019
- Availability of Online Application forms Website: 25th September 2019 to 04th October 2019
- Last date for submission of filled in Application forms through online: 04th October 2019
- Display of Provisional Merit List: 05th October 2019
- Certificates Verification: Will be Notified
- Display of Final Merit List: Will be Notified
- Date of 1st counseling: Will be Notified
- Date of 2nd counseling: Will be Notified
- Closure of admissions: 31st October 2019
- The Candidates should be Indian National and should satisfy Local or Non-Local status as per G.O.P.
- Both the Service and Non-service candidates should not have completed 45 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. For candidates belonging to SC and ST's the maximum age limit shall be 48 years.
- Both women and men candidates are eligible to apply for the M.Sc (Nursing) as per
See: MSc Admission 2019
- The candidate should have passed B.Sc., (Nursing) /B.Sc., Hons (Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) from an Institution which is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council with minimum of 55% aggregate marks and 5% relaxation of marks for SC and ST candidates.
- Physical fitness: The candidate shall be medically fit.
- The candidates who qualified Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) from IGNOU through distance education are also eligible, if the study centre is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- The candidates, who completed Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) from any IGNOU study centers can make application for admission into M.Sc(N) course provided they have taken admission in IGNOU study centers.
- 15%, 6% and 29% seats are reserved for SC, ST and BC candidates respectively (A-7%, B-10%, C- 1% , D-7% and E-4%) duly following net group reservation.
- In the event that if any seats reserved for S.T. not being filled up, they will be thrown open to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and vice-versa.
- In the event of the candidates from the SC and ST are not being available, these seats shall be allotted to the candidates under open competition.
- If qualified candidates belonging to Backward Class of particular group are not available, the leftover seats can be adjusted for the candidates of next group. If qualified candidates belonging to Backward Classes are not available to fill up the 29% seats reserved for them, the left over seats shall be treated as Open Competition seats and shall be filled up with candidates of General Pool.
- The Procedure of selections will be notified before exercising Web options.
- The online application form will be available on the website http://appgparamed.apntruhs.in from 11.00 AM on 25th September 2019 to 04th October 2019 upto 5.00 p.m.
- The candidates are advised to take a print out of the Prospectus / instructions to fill the application form from the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in or from before proceeding to fill the application form.
- The candidate should fill the online application form available in the Website with the data required-for, through internet. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection.
- The candidate is advised to fill the online application form after going through the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates, Scanned Photo and Signature in the .jpg/.gif format separately (as shown below) (step-1) and ready to enter his/her correct data and upload the photo and signature after the payment of application fee through Online.
- The candidates have to pay the following fee along with their application towards registration including counseling fee with GST charges @18%:-
- Application fee: Rs. 3,540/- (for OC/BC); Rs. 3,186/- (for SC/ST)
- Counseling fee: Rs. 2,360/-(for OC/BC); Rs. 1,770/- (for SC/ST)
- Apart from the above registration fee, the candidates who acquired their Under Graduate Degree outside the State or Country/Abroad and got their certificates registered with Nursing Council of India and applying for admission into M.Sc. Nursing courses under this University, have to pay a verification fee with GST @18%of Rs.5,900/- for degree certificates acquired Abroad and Rs.1,180/- for the degrees acquired outside the State.
- The registration fee and counseling fee once paid will not be refund.
- Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Vijayawada-520008 (Andhra Pradesh), Tel.: +91–8978780501 & 7997710168, Website www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India