NTRUHS Vijayawada announces DM MCh Admission Notification 2016

See this page in HINDI >>

NTRUHS Vijayawada SS (DM & M.Ch) Admission for the Academic Year 2016

Applications through online are invited from the eligible candidates for Entrance Test for admission into Super Speciality (2nd PG) Courses for the academic year 2016-17 for the seats in Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.

Important Dates for Super Speciality Entrance Test 2016

Availability of Online Application From: 08th to 18th July 2016 up to 5.00 PM

Last Date for Submission of Printout of filled-in Application Dept. Office: 22nd July 2016 up to 05.00 PM

Availability of Hall Tickets to Download from: 28th July 2016

Date of Computer Based Entrance Test: 31st July 2016 (Sunday, Reporting: 11.00 am to 12.30 pm by 10.00 am sharp)

Release of Answer Key: 31st July 2016 at 11.00 AM

Last Date for Submitting objections if any on key: 01st August 2016

Display of Final Key: 10th August 2016

Release of results and display of Merit list: 10th August 2016

Dates of Counselings: Will be notified separately

Closure of Admissions: 31st August 2016

Eligibility Criteria

M.Ch Courses

M.Ch. (Gen. Uri. Sur.); Eligibility Qualifications: MS (G.S) / DNB (GS)

M.Ch. (Neuro Surgery); Eligibility Qualifications: MS (G.S) / DNB (GS)

M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery); Eligibility Qualifications: MS (G.S) / DNB (GS)

M.Ch. (Pediatric Surgery); Eligibility Qualifications: MS (G.S) / DNB (GS)

M.Ch. (CTS); Eligibility Qualifications: MS (G.S) / DNB (GS)

M.Ch (Surgical Gastroenterology); Eligibility Qualifications: MS (G.S) / DNB (GS)

M.Ch. (Surgical Oncology); Eligibility Qualifications: MS (G.S) / MS (ENT) /MS (Ortho) / MS (Ob & Gyn) DNB (GS) / DNB (ENT) /DNB (Ortho) / DNB (OBG)

DM Courses

DM (Cardiology); Eligibility Qualifications: MD (G.M. or Pediatrics/ Respiratory Medicine) DNB (GM/Pediatrics/ Respiratory Medicine)

DM (Gastroenterology); Eligibility Qualifications: MD (G.M.) / MD (Pediatrics)/ DNB (GM)

DM (Neurology); Eligibility Qualifications: MD (G.M. or Pediatrics) DNB (GM/Paed)

DM (Nephrology); Eligibility Qualifications: MD (G.M. or Pediatrics) DNB (GM/Paed)

DM (Endocrinology); Eligibility Qualifications: MD (G.M. or Pediatrics) DNB (GM/Paed)

DM (Neonatology); Eligibility Qualifications: MD (G.M. or Pediatrics) DNB (GM/Paed)

Selection Procedure

Selection will be made by the Selection Committee constituted by the University. The selection of candidates shall be strictly in accordance with merit based on the rank obtained in the Entrance subject to Regulation 5.3

The date of Selections will be notified. No individual intimations will be sent. On the dates notified, the candidates according to merit shall be called by the Selection Committee to opt the seat and college at his/her choice subject to availability if the course is available in more than one College.

The selection will be only from among the candidates who physically present themselves for the counseling when their Hall Ticket numbers are called out in the order of merit.

Reservations

All the seats are to be filled by open competition since these courses are second PG Courses & subject to Regulation at point 5.3 of this prospectus

For Local Candidates: Admission to 85% of statewide seats shall be reserved in favour of Andhra & Nagarjuna University Area, Osmania & Kakatiya University Area and Sri Venkateswara University Area in the ratio of 42:36:22 respectively as per the rules. The remaining 15% of seats are unreserved seats

The admission to 85% of non-statewide seats shall be reserved in favour of local area as per the rules and the procedure specified in Annexure II. The remaining 15% of seats are Un-reserved seats

How to Apply

Applications through online are invited from the eligible candidates to appear for Computer Based Entrance Test (Online) for admission into Super Specialty (2nd PG) Courses available in the colleges located in AP and Telangana

The candidates who desire to appear for computer based (Online) Entrance Test for admission into Super Specialty (2nd PG) Courses shall apply through online from the Website www.drntruhs.org from 08th July 2016 to 18th July 2016 up to 05.00 PM only

The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet cafe/net center)

Candidates are advised to down load and read (1) Prospectus of the Course (2) instructions for filling online application available in the Website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in and http://www.drntruhs.org before filling the online application

Registration Fee

The Registration fee of Rs.5000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) shall be paid online through Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking

The candidates who acquired their Post Graduate Degree outside the State or Country/abroad and got their certificates registered with MCI and seeking admission into Super Specialty courses under this University, shall pay a verification fee of Rs.7000/- for PG degree certificates acquired abroad and Rs.3000/- for the for PG degrees acquired outside the state

** Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to further Entrance Tests

** Candidates are advised to check their eligibility to appear for Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test by reading Prospectus/Regulations carefully

Hall Tickets

The candidates shall download the Hall-tickets for SSET-2016 from 28th July 2016, through the website: www.drntruhs.org by entering his/her Application Number as login ID