NTRUHS MPT Admission 2018, Application, Eligibility, Dates
NTRUHS Andhra Pradesh announces Admission to Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) Course 2018
NTRUHS MPT Admission 2018 - Application Forms through online are hereby invited from the eligible candidates for admission into MPT (Master of Physiotherapy) Course for the year 2018-19 available under Convener Quota in Colleges located in the State of Andhra Pradesh and affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
Interested candidates can check all the details of NTRUHS MPT Admission 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure application fee etc. from this page given below.
Details of Colleges
- The list for the present academic year i.e., 2018-19 will be displayed in the University website before counseling
Also See : PG Medical Entrance Exams
NTRUHS MPT Admission 2018 Application Process
- Online Application Form will be available on the Website https://appgparamed.apntruhs.in from 09.00 AM on 27th September 2018 to 08th October 2018 upto 05.00 PM
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the prospectus/instructions to fill the application form from the website https://ntruhs.ap.nic.in before proceeding to fill the application form
- In order to register for M.P.T. Courses, the candidates need to visit the websites https://appgparamed.apntruhs.in
- Candidate eligible for admission into M.P.T. Courses, shall apply through online on the Website https://appgparamed.apntruhs.in from 27th September 2018 to 08th October 2018 upto 5.00 PM only. The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet cafĂ©/net center)
- Date of 2nd and Final counseling: Will be Notified separately
- Closure of admissions: Will be Notified separately
NTRUHS MPT Admission 2018 Important Dates
- Issue of Notification 25th September 2018
- Availability of Online Application Forms 11.00 A.M. to 27th Sept. 2018 to 05.00 P.M on 08th October 2018
- Last date for submission of filled in Application forms through online 08th October 2018
- Cut off date for completion of Internship 31st August 2018
- Display of Provisional Merit List: Will be Notified separately
- Certificates Verification: Will be Notified separately
- Display of Final Merit List: Will be Notified separately
- Date of 1st counseling: Will be Notified separately
Eligibility Criteria for NTRUHS MPT Admission 2018
- Candidates who passed BPT degree of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences or equivalent Degree and have completed internship on or before 31-10-2018 are eligible to apply subject to the fulfilment of all other the conditions stipulated in these Regulations.
- If a candidate is found to have concealed any information regarding this matter, the registration of such candidate is liable to be cancelled. Further disciplinary action will be taken by the University against him/her.
- The MPT Courses are non-state-wide courses; 85% of the available seats in every course of study (subject/discipline) shall be reserved in favour of local candidates in relation to the local area. While Determining 85% in favour of local candidates any fraction of seat shall be counted as one as per the Presidential Order issued in G.O.Ms.No.453, GA(SPF-B) Dept.
- The procedure indicated in Annexure-III to G.O.P.No.646, Education dated 10-7-1979 shall be followed in selecting the candidates; 6% and 29% seats are reserved for SC, ST and BC candidates respectively(A-7%, B-10%, C-1%, D-7% and E-4%) duly following net group reservation.
- In the event that if any seats reserved for S.T. not being filled up, they will be thrown open to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and vice-versa.
- The registration fee is Rs.5000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for OC/BC categories and Rs.4200/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST categories respectively to be paid through online
- The candidates who studied BPT outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana (other than Dr. NTRUHS) are required to pay Rs.1000/- towards Degree Verification fee in addition to the above registration fee