NTRUHS MPT Admission 2019, Application, Eligibility, Dates
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh announces Admission to Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) Course 2019
NTRUHS MPT Admission 2019 - Application Forms through online are hereby invited from the eligible candidates for admission into Master of Physiotherapy Courses for the academic year 2019-20 under competent Authority Quota Seats in the State of AP and shall apply to all the Physiotherapy Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh.Interested candidates can check all the details of NTRUHS MPT Admission 2019 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure application fee etc. from this page given below.
Details of Colleges
- The list for the present academic year i.e., 2019-20 will be displayed in the University website.
NTRUHS MPT Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Issue of Notification: 24th September 2019
- Availability of Online Application forms Website: 11.00 A.M. of 25th September 2019 to 5.00 P.M. of 04th October 2019
- Last date for submission of filled in Application forms through online: 04th October 2019
- Display of Provisional Merit List 05th October 2019
- Certificates Verification: Will be Notified
- Display of Final Merit List: Will be Notified
- Date of 1st counseling: Will be Notified
- Date of 2nd counseling: Will be Notified
- Closure of admissions: 31th October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NTRUHS MPT Admission 2019
- Candidates who passed BPT degree of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences or equivalent Degree and have completed internship on or before 31st August 2019 are eligible to apply subject to the fulfillment of all other the conditions stipulated in these Regulations.
- If a candidate is found to have concealed any information regarding this matter, the registration of such candidate is liable to be cancelled. Further disciplinary action will be taken by the University against him/her.
- The MPT Courses are non-statewide courses.
- 85% of the available seats in every course of study (subject/discipline) shall be reserved in favour of local candidates in relation to the local area. While determining 85% in favour of local candidates any fraction of seat shall be counted as one as per the Presidential Order issued in G.O.Ms.No.453, GA (SPF-B) Department
- The procedure indicated in Annexure-III to G.O.P.No.646, Education dated 10-7-1979 shall be followed in selecting the candidates. 15%, 6% and 29% seats are reserved for SC, ST and BC candidates respectively (A-7%, B-10%, C-1%, D-7% and E-4%) duly following net group reservation.
- In the event that if any seats reserved for S.T. not being filled up, they will be thrown open to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and viceversa.
- In the event of the candidates from the SC and ST are not available, these seats shall be allotted to the candidates under open competition.
- If qualified candidates belonging to Backward Class of particular group are not available, the leftover seats can be adjusted for the candidates of next group. If qualified candidates belonging to Backward Classes are not available to fill up the 29% seats reserved for them, the left over seats shall be treated as Open Competition seats and shall be filled up with candidates of General Pool.
NTRUHS MPT Admission 2019 Applications Procedure
- The online application form will be available on the website http://appgparamed.apntruhs.in From_11.00 AM on 25th September 2019 to 5.00 P.M. of 04th October 2019
- The candidates are advised to take a print out of the prospectus / instructions to fill the application form from the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in before proceeding to fill the application form.
- The candidate should fill the online application form available in the Website with the data required-for, through internet. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center)
- The candidate is advised to fill the online application form after going through the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates, Scanned Photo and Signature in the .jpg/.gif format separately (as shown below) (step-1) and ready to enter his/her correct data and upload the photo and signature after the payment of application fee through Online.
- Procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment: In order to register for M.P.T. Courses, the candidates need to visit the websites http://appgparamed.apntruhs.in
- The candidates have to pay the following fee along with their application towards registration including counseling fee with GST charges @18%:-
- Application fee: Rs. 3,540/- (for OC/BC); Rs. 3,186/- (for SC/ST)
- Counseling fee: Rs. 2,360/- (for OC/BC); Rs. 1,770/- (for SC/ST)
- Apart from the above registration fee, the candidates who acquired their Under Graduate Degree outside the State or Country/Abroad, have to pay a verification fee with GST @18%of Rs.5,900/- for degree certificates acquired Abroad and Rs.1,180/- for the degrees acquired outside the State
- The registration fee and counseling fee once paid will not be refund.
Dr. NTR University, Vijayawada
- Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada - 520008, Phone: +91 – 8978780501, 7997710168, Website www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here