Directorate of Nursing Odisha M.Sc Nursing Admission 2018
Directorate of Nursing Odisha announces M.Sc. Nursing Course 2018
Directorate of Nursing Odisha M.SC Nursing Admission 2018 - Directorate of Nursing Odisha invites applications in prescribed format from the eligible candidates for admission into 2 years M.Sc. Nursing Course for the academic session 2018-19
Candidates seeking admission for the course at Govt. & Private Colleges of Nursing (recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/ONMC) in the state of Odisha may apply in the prescribed application form within the stipulated time
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
M.Sc. Course Details
- Duration of the Course: 2 years (full time) [Approved by Govt. of Health & Family Welfare Dept.]
- Availability of Online Application Form & Prospectus in Official Web: 07th Jul to 22nd Jul 2018
- Last Date for Submission of offline Application Form: 06th August 2018 by 05.00 PM
- Complying of Wanting documents after due Scrutinization: 21st Aug to 24th Aug 2018 excluding Govt. holiday on date 22nd Aug 2018
- Hosting/Uploading the Admit Cards on website /Venue centre will be published in Newspaper: 31st August 2018
- Date of Entrance Examination: 16th September 2018 at 02.00 PM
- Date of declaration of Result in the official Website of the Nursing 28th September 2018
- Date of Counseling & deposit of Course Fees: 20th October 2018
- Date of reporting at the concerned Institutions for admission both counseling student and vacant seats of 85% govt. quota students eg 15% Management students: 26th October 2018
- Spot Counseling for Govt. Institutions: 30th October to 31st October 2018
- Date of Commencement of classes for 1st year: 01st November 2018
Also See : M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exams
- The candidate must be Domicile/permanent resident/ native of Odisha (for All seats in Govt. College of Nursing, & 85% Govt. quota seats in Private institutions)
- The candidate must be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife of ONMC or equivalent of any other state nursing council.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum 55% aggregate marks from the institution recognized by the INC.
- In case a candidate has registered his/her name in other State Nursing Council, will be allowed to participate in the state selection process and after admission the selected candidates have to get registered under ONMC and submit their reciprocal registration certificate at the respective college within two months from the last date of admission.
- In case the selected candidate fails to produce the reciprocal registration certificate within the stipulated period, the Chairperson of ONMC- Cum-Director of Nursing, Odisha will decide to allow another one-month time
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing or one-year work experience prior or after Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- One year of “Work Experience” either in teaching or clinical field will be taken into consideration. Certain criterion is to be considered for work experience
- Selection will be made entirely on the basis of merit in the ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- The entrance test for M.Sc. (N) will consist of one paper of 3 hours duration, containing 150 multiple choice questions covering subjects taught in Basic Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing curriculum
- The questions will be of multiple choice type wrong answers will Carry negative marks
- Merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured in the entrance exam. The merit list will be prepared as per the following category - SC; ST; P.H; GCH (Green card holder); Ex-Serviceman and Un reserved
Reservation of Seats
- (Common to all colleges of Nursing):
- 22.5% for ST (Schedule Tribe)
- 16.25% for SC (Schedule Caste)
- 3% each for Physically Handicapped
- 5 % Green Card Holder
- 3% for Children of Service men & Ex-Service Men
- Counselling & Admission process of M.Sc. Nursing Course are going to be started from 07th July 2018 to 22nd July 2018
- The applicants are advised to go through the Official Website www.nursingodisha.nic.in for detailed information of all prospectuses for the academic session 2018-19
- The filled in application form along with enclosures and fees in shape of Bank challan. amounting Rs.1000/-only drawn in favour of “Director Nursing Odisha, Selection Fees” payable at State Bank of India, HOD Building Branch, Bhubaneswar, should reach this Address - “Convenor, M.Sc. Nursing Selection Committee, Odisha
- Directorate 7 Nursing, Heads of Dept. Building, Bhubaneswar, Odisha-751001 on or before Date 06th August 2018 by 05.00 P.M Only through Registered post/Speed Post.
Directorate of Nursing, Odisha
(Department of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of Odisha), Phone No.: 0674-2393840, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.nursingodisha.nic.in
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.