Directorate of Nursing Odisha ANM Admission 2018
Directorate of Nursing Odisha notifies Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife (A.N.M) admission 2018
Directorate of Nursing Odisha ANM Admission 2018 - Directorate of Nursing, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Odisha invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission in Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife (A.N.M) training Course in all the ONMC (Indian Nurse & Midwives Council) recognized Government and Private Nursing Institutions of the State for the Academic Session, 2018-19
Interested candidates can fill their application as per schedule date. All the detail related to DMET Odisha Nursing Admission 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc on this page below
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
Odisha Nursing ANM Important Dates (Tentative) 2018
- Availability of Online Application Form & Prospectus in official Website: 19th July 2018
- Availability of Online Application Form & Payment of Fee Website: 19th July to 10th August 2018 by 11.45 PM
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 10th August 2018 by 11.45 PM
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 10th August 2018 by 11.45 PM
- Date of Publication of Applicant List in the official Website: 14th August 2018
- Date of Document Verification at Nodal Centers: 24th to 30th August 2018
- Medical board for the verification of PH Candidates: 01st to 03rd September 2018
- Publication of Provisional Merit List & Seat Allotment of the selected candidate for 1st Round: 07th September 2018
- Date of Reporting at nodal centers with course fees for 1st Round: 12th to 19th Sept. 2018
- Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 2nd Round: 20th Sept. 2018
- Reporting at nodal center with course Fees for 2nd Round counseling: 26th to 28th Sept. 2018
- Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd Round: 01st Oct. 2018
- Reporting at nodal center with course Fees for 3rd Round counseling: 04th to 06th Oct. 2018
- Reporting at the institution for admission: 09th to 12th Oct. 2018 excluding Govt. holidays
- Admission of students against Vaccant seats of 85% Govt. Quota Seats: 22nd to 31st Oct. 2018 excluding Govt. holidays
- Commencement of Classes: 01st November 2018
- Uploading Data against Mgt. Quota Seats (15% Mgt. Seats + Vacant Seats of 85% Govt. Quota) in the official Website: 01st to 30th November 2018
Duration of Course
- Duration of the Training Course is 2 years which includes theory and practical as per prescribed syllabus of Indian Nursing Council [Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife Course]
Availability of Seats
- Availability of Seats in different affiliated Govt. as well as Pvt. Training Schools / Colleges under different courses, and other requisite information are available in the prospectus
- Admission for all seats in government institutions & 85% of seats in private institutions will be filled up through common merit list
- Private Institutes shall fill up 15% seats under management quota as per the eligibility criteria of INC
- All the institutions (Govt. & Private) having ONMC recognition as on dt: 30th June 2018 will be allowed for the e-Counseling Process
Odisha ANM 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be 17 years of age or above as on 31st December 2018
- Passed 10+2 from CHSE Odisha or equivalent (or);
- Candidates qualify in 10+2 Exams conducted by National Institute of Open School, (equivalent to CHSE Odisha) are also eligible
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply
- ASHA having 10+2 pass is eligible for applying the ANM course.
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply
- Must have passed Odia up to M.E. standard for all Govt. school of Nursing and 85% Govt seats in private nursing institutions recognized by ONMC
- Physically handicapped having locomotor disability of lower limbs from 40% to 50% only will be taken into consideration. Candidates are advised to obtain their handicapped certificate from the competent authority of the concerned district
- Candidates more than 50% lower locomotory disability will not be eligible and candidates having any other disability will only be eligible after production of genuine medical board certificate (i.e. the Medical Board certifying that the applicant is eligible for perusing the Nursing Course)
- Shall be medically fit for the course (Medical certificate format in Annexure-VI)
Reservation of Seats
- Reservation of Seats (from total seats) as per Orissa Reservation of Vacancies Act:
- 22.5% for ST,
- 16.25% for SC
- 3% for Physically challenged
- 3% for Ex-servicemen
- 5% for Green card holder
- In case of non-availability of eligible Scheduled Caste candidates, Scheduled Tribe candidates can be selected in their place and vice versa subject to other eligibility criteria
- Intending candidates must submit their online application from dt.19th August 2018 to dt.10th August 2018 by 11.45 P.M
- The Prospectus of ANM Course will be available in the website https://dohodisha.nic.in orwww.nursingodisha.nic.in
- For assistance applicants may take help of help desks present at the concerned Chief District Medical Officers Office (at District Level), Community Health Centers (at Block Level), Common Service Centre (CSC) (at Gram Panchayat Level)
- Cost of Application Form & Prospectus: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) only
- Intending female candidates can apply online by depositing prescribed fee Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) only in shape of SBI Challan attached to the prospectus (Annexure-II)
- The facility for submission of On-line application is also available at the nearest centers i.e. CSC (Common Service Centre) at Gram Panchayat level/Community Health Centre (CHC) at Block level/CDMO office at District level
- Candidates may avail the facility at the nearest CSC by paying Rs.35/- (Rupees thirty-five) only for the above purpose (Refer Prospectus). The candidates are advised to give maximum choices for desired Institutions till Document Verification at the respective Nodal Centers and do the final locking of choices prior to document verification
- For more information in this regard, please refer to the prospectus
Directorate of Nursing, Odisha(Department of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of Odisha), Phone: 0674-2393840/2393842, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.nursingodisha.nic.in
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.