Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homeopathy Chennai Admissions 2019 to Various Courses
Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homeopathy Admissions 2019 for BSMS BAMS BNYS BUMS BHMS Courses
Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homeopathy Admissions 2019 - Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homeopathy (DIMH), Chennai has invited applications for admission to BSMS/BAMS/ BUMS/BHMS Medical Degree Courses 2019-20 session in Government and Self-Financing I.M. & H. Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Admission to B.S.M.S / B.A.M.S. / B.H.M.S. Medical Degree Courses 2019-20 session UNDER MANAGEMENT QUOTA SEATS in Self Financing I.M. & H. Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu and also who have taken NEET U.G.-2019 and have the required Eligible Percentile
- In Order to be Eligible for admission to BSMS/BAMS/BHMS Degree Courses for this Academic Year, it shall be necessary for a Candidate to obtain minimum of marks at 50th Percentile in NEET UG-2019.
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course Exam or Equivalent Board Exam (with Science Subjects & English) and also who have taken NEET UG 2019 and have the required Eligible Percentile.
- Candidates must have passed in all the subjects of the qualifying exam of the Higher Secondary Certificate Exam (Academic) conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board or any other equivalent Board with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Botany and Zoology and English individually and must have obtained minimum of 50% of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Botany and Zoology at the aforesaid qualifying exam in the case of general category and forty percent mark in the case of ST/SCA/SC/MBC/DC/BCM and BC category
- In respect of Orthopedically Physically Disabled candidates the minimum qualifying marks in the said qualifying exam in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany and Zoology shall be forty five percent in the case of general category and forty percent in the case of ST/SCA/SC/MBC/DC/ BCM and BC.
- Application Form and Prospectus can be Downloaded from the Official Website www.tnhealth.org from 28th August 2019 to 13th September 2019 up to 03.00 pm
- Application forms and Prospectus will not be issued at the Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy and office of the Selection Committee, Arumbakkam, Chennai-106 or at any of the IM & H Medical Colleges.
Cost of Application
- General Application Form Rs.1000/-
- Candidates should remit the Application Cost by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Director of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Chennai-106’’ on or after 28th August 2019 from any Nationalized Bank Payable at Chennai and by enclosing the Demand Draft along with the Downloaded Filled in Application form at the time of submission of Application Form itself
- Candidates should write their Name, Parent/Guardian Name and Mobile Number correctly on the reverse side of the Demand Draft in Pencil
- Filled in Applications with all necessary enclosures and Demand Draft should be submitted on or before 13th September 2019 upto 05.30 pm at the following address to "The Secretary, Selection Committee, Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Arignar Anna Govt. Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai 600106"
- Applications received after the last date and time will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking at postal, courier services. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from 28th August 2019
- Last Date for the Issue of Application / Downloading: 13th September 2019
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India