BFUHS MSc Nursing Entrance Test PMNET 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences announces Entrance Test PMNET 2019 for Admission to M.SC Nursing Program
BFUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test PMNET 2019 - BFUHS invites applications from interested candidates for admission into M.Sc Nursing Entrance test (PMNET) 2019 for admission into M.Sc Nursing program for the year 2019.
Also See : M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exams
BFUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test PMNET 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of Prospectus: 11th July 2019
- Last date for applying online through university website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in: 01st August 2019
- Last date for deposition of application fee Rs. 5000/- (2500 For SC)+ GST @ 18% in any branch of oriental bank of commerce through bank challan Form which is generated after filling online application form: 02nd August 2019 (4.00 pm)
- Correction Fee Rs 500/- (in the form of DD in favour of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot Payable at Faridkot) for correction after locking the online application form: 02nd August 2019
- Availability of admit/ Roll number card on university website: 03rd August 2019
- Date of conduct of PMNET- 2019: 06th August 2019
- Date of result declaration: By 09th August 2019
- Date of counselling: 14th August 2019 (9.00 am to University College of nursing, Faridkot)
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for BFUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test PMNET 2019
- Eligibility and qualifications will be as per Punjab Govt. Notification No. 5/7/2013-5HBIII/4284 dated 08.07.2019.
- Candidate should have obtained a certificate in B.Sc (Nursing)/ B.Sc (Post Basic Nursing) from an institution recognized by the Punjab Nursing Registration council/ Indian Nursing Council and situated in the state of Punjab (The clause of institute situated in state of Punjab is exempted for those exempted under clause 3 (b) and NRI Quota, or
- The candidate should have passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing with minimum 55% marks from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot or equivalent examination with requisite percentage of marks as prescribed, recognized by Indian Nursing Council, from a recognized University. In case candidate passed qualifying examination from IGNOU, New Delhi, study centre must be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC), New Delhi
- Should have at least one year of work experience at the time of joining the course in Bedside nursing or Public Health Nursing or Nursing Educational Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC) after Basic B.Sc. Nursing or before/after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidate ensures that he/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2019
- Scheduled Caste: 25%
- Backward Classes: 10%
- Differently abled: 5%
- The selection shall be strictly as per merit based upon the entrance examination.
- Candidate should have secured at least 40% (35% for SC/BC) in the Entrance Test.
- Counselling shall be compulsory and the centralized counselling shall be conducted by a committee consisting of the members as per clause 7 (A) of this notification
- In case of candidates securing equal marks their inter-se- merit will be determined as under-
- Firstly the candidates having higher percentage of aggregate marks calculated up to 3 decimal points.
- Candidate having higher percentage of aggregate marks calculated up to 3 decimal points in final year B.Sc (Nursing)/ B.Sc (Post Basic Nursing)
- Then the candidates, older in age
- Nursing: 180 questions, 720 marks
- General Knowledge/Trends in Nursing: 20 questions, 80 marks
- Total: 200 questions, 800 marks
BFUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test PMNET 2019 Application Process
- For appearing in Entrance Test candidates will have to fill online admission application form and deposit the required fee in the OBC Bank.
- Candidates are advised to read both Part-I and Part-II of the prospectus carefully before filling and submitting the ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM.
- Fee along with GST should be deposited directly in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce by using Specified Bank Challan Form which will be generated on successful filling of online admission application form available at University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in. Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode i.e. cash, draft, cheque, etc.
- Please visit the website www.bfuhs.ac.in for all regular and updated information concerning admission to M.Sc. Nursing courses Session-2019 and Dates of counselling, from time to time.
For more information visit the website www.bfuhs.ac.in
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Sadiq Road, Faridkot- 151203 (Punjab) Tel: 01639-256232, Website www.bfuhs.ac.in
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.