Assam GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE) 2018-19
SSUHS announces GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE) 2018-19 for Admission to GNM Courses
Assam GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE) 2018-19 - Applications are invited from the female candidates for Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Science Assam for selection of candidates for admission into GNM Course in the GNM Training Schools under the Govt. of Assam for the session 2018-19.
Interested applicants can check out all of the details on the courses, eligibility, application procedure and such more.
Also See: Nursing Entrance Exams
- GNM Course in the GNM Training Schools under Govt. of Assam
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
Assam GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE) 2018-19 Dates
- Online Application Starts Date: 10th December 2018
- Online Application Ends: 31st December 2018
- Date of Examination: 03rd February 2019
- Admit Card to be Available from: 20th January 2019
Also See: MSc Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for GNM Course
- The applicant must be female candidate.
- Candidates must be citizen of India
- Candidates must be permanent residents of Assam and must furnish a certificate to this effect.
- The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate shall not be applicable to the wife/daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Assam.
- The minimum educational qualification for selection of candidates is (a) HSSCL (10+2) or its equivalent examination passed preferably Science (PCB) and English with aggregate of 40% marks (b) 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health Care Science - Vocational Stream only, passing out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSC/HSCE or other Equivalent Board with 40% marks.(c) 10+2 Vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other Equivalent Board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Candidates must be within the age limit of 17 years to 24 years as on 01st January of the year of admission. The upper age limit for SC/ST candidates will be as per Govt. procedure.
- Name of Examination: GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE), Assam for the session 2018-19
- Exam Date: 03rd February 2019 (Sunday)
- Exam Centre/s: The Entrance Test is going to be held at Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta and Tezpur.
Scheme of Exam:
- The Examination shall be for 100 Marks (100 Questions x 01 Mark each)
- There will be 25 question from each of the subjects of:
(b) General Science
(c) General Mathematics
(d) Social Studies with 01 (one) mark for each question
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answers. Unanswered questions shall be awarded zero marks. The questions will be both English and Assamese Language. However, the candidates will be required to fill in the OMR Sheet of the Entrance Examination in English only.
Application Fee for GNMEE 2018-19
- A non-refundable Examination Fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand) only is required to be paid Online. The payment option will be available on Online Application Page at www.ssuhs.in.
Assam GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE) 2018-19 Application Process
- The Online Application Form must be filled up after carefully going through the instructions given along with the form in the website of Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences Website www.ssuhs.in from 10th December 2018 to 31st December 2018.
- Details of the Entrance Examination including eligibility criteria and requirements shall be available at the University Website www.ssuhs.in from 10th December 2018.
- Admit cards will be available online at www.ssuhs.in from 20th January 2019 which can be downloaded after log in.
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences
Narakasur Hilltop, Bhangagarh, Guwahati: 781032, Assam, India Phone No: +91 0361 2130431, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.ssuhs.in