Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Dates, Eligibility, Application Process
Army Institute of Nursing (AIN) Guwahati announces Admission to M.Sc Nursing Program 2021
Army Institute of Nursing M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 – Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati invites applications from women candidates for admission to two-years Master of Science in Nursing (M.Sc Nursing) Program for the academic years 2021.
Candidates can check the post below for more details on Army Institute of Nursing M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021.
No of Seats
- The number of seats available for the first year M Sc Nursing is twenty (20).
|Medical Surgical Nursing||05 Seats|
|Mental Health Nursing||05 Seats|
|Community Health Nursing||05 Seats|
|Maternal Health Nursing||05 Seats|
Army Institute of Nursing M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Last date for receipt of application form without late fee||19th June 2021|
|Last date for receipt of application form with late fee||30th June 2021|
|Date of Written Admission Test||18th July 2021|
|Date of declaration of result||Fourth week of Aug 2021|
|Counseling & Admission of selected candidates||3rd/4th week of Sep 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Army Institute of Nursing M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021
- Candidates should fulfill the following minimum conditions to become eligible for admission to M Sc Nursing course.
- The candidate should have passed B Sc Nursing/ B Sc (Hons) Nursing/ Post Basic BSc Nursing in the first attempt with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
- Candidates should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife with Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council. Those candidates who are registered with other nursing councils will have to obtain reciprocal registration with Assam State Nursing Council before joining the course.
- Candidates should have minimum one year work experience after Basic BSc Nursing or Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B Sc Nursing prior to joining the course.
- Candidates should be medically fit for undergoing M Sc Nursing course.
Army Institute of Nursing M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Application Process
- Download Application Form for admission to AIN Guwahati MSc Nursing Program for the academic session 2021 may download the prospectus including the form from institute website www.ainguwahati.org
- Cost of Prospectus – Rs 600/- (Through DD in favour of ‘Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati, payable at Guwahati). Cash/Money Order/Cheque/Postal Order will not be accepted.
- The Application Fee is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
|Submission of Application Form|
- The Application form duly filled along with self attested Xerox copy of all requisite academic documents, certificates No 1-5 (as applicable) can be submitted to Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati, Basistha Road, P.O. Basisth, Guwahati-781029
- Filled applications may be sent by speed post/registered post/courier to under mentioned address Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati, Basistha Road, P.O- Basistha Guwahati, Assam, PIN-781029
- Admission of candidates will be based on an entrance examination conducted at the following centers – Delhi (Code No–01) and Guwahati (Code No-02). After declaration of the results, students will be called for counseling based on the Merit List.
- Counseling for admission to MSc Nursing course will be done strictly as per the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination. The candidates must give two choices of the specialty they intend studying.
- Selection of candidates into a particular specialty will be based on the results of entrance examination and counseling. No change of specialty is allowed after admission.
|Entrance Test will be conducted in English language only. The type of questions shall be of multiple choices:|
|Total Questions||100 (PART A – 50 and PART B – 50)|
|Duration of Exam||1½ Hours|
- Once the candidate has successfully filled the Application Form, they would be able to download the AIN Guwahati Admit Card.
- It is important that the candidate keep the Admit Card safe throughout the admission process, as it is required at various levels of exam
- Also, the information on Admit Card should be correct if faced with any issue during exam regarding incorrect or wrong information that may result in cancellation of admission
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website