Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati M.Sc Nursing Program Admission 2019
AIN Guwahati announces Admission to M.Sc Nursing Program 2019
Army Institute of Nursing M.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 - Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati invites applications from women candidates for admission to Two Years Master of Science in Nursing (M.Sc Nursing) Program for the academic years 2019.
No of seats
- The number of seats available for the first year M Sc Nursing is twenty (20).
- Distribution of seats in the areas of specialization will be as under:
- Medical Surgical Nursing - 5 Seats
- Mental Health Nursing - 5 Seats
- Community Health Nursing - 5 Seats
- Maternal Health Nursing - 5 Seats
AIN Guwahati M.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 Important Date
- Last date for receipt of application form without late fee: 15 June 2019
- Last date for receipt of application form with late fee: 25 June 2019
- Date of Written Admission Test: 14 July 2019
- Date of declaration of result: 3rd/4th week of August 2019
- Counseling & Admission of selected candidates: 3rd/4th week of Sep. 2019
Eligibility Criteria for AIN Guwahati M.Sc Nursing Admission 2019
- The candidates should fulfill the following minimum conditions to become eligible for admission to M Sc Nursing course.
- The candidate should have passed B Sc Nursing/ B Sc (Hons) Nursing/ Post Basic BSc Nursing in the first attempt with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
- Candidate Should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife with Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council. Those candidates who are registered with other nursing councils will have to obtain reciprocal registration with Assam State Nursing Council before joining the course.
- The candidate should have minimum one year work experience after Basic BSc Nursing or Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B Sc Nursing prior to joining the course.
- Candidate should be medically fit for undergoing M Sc Nursing course.
- Candidate in service/employed should apply through proper channel.
- Candidate with PB B Sc Nursing program from IGNOU centers not recognized by Indian Nursing Council and those from any other university through distance education are not eligible.
See: Latest Entrance Exam
- Admission of candidates will be based on an entrance examination conducted at the following centers – Delhi (Code No–01) and Guwahati (Code No-02). After declaration of the results, students will be called for counseling based on the Merit List.
- Counseling for admission to MSc Nursing course will be done strictly as per the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination. The candidates must give two choices of the specialty they intend studying.
- Selection of candidates into a particular specialty will be based on the results of entrance examination and counseling. No change of specialty is allowed after admission.
- Entrance Test will be conducted in English language only. The type of questions shall be of multiple choices:
- Total questions - 100 (PART A - 50 and PART B - 50)
- Total marks - 100
- Duration of Examination - 1½ Hours
- No Negative Marking
AIN Guwahati M.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 Application Process
- Download Application Form for admission to AIN Guwahati MSc Nursing program for the academic session 2019-20 may download the prospectus including the form from institute website www.ainguwahati.org
- Cost of Prospectus - Rs 600/- (Through DD in favour of ‘Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati, payable at Guwahati). Cash/Money Order/Cheque/Postal Order will not be accepted.
- The Application Fee is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Submission of Application Form: The Application form duly filled along with self attested Xerox copy of all requisite academic documents, certificates No 1-5 (as applicable) can be submitted to Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati, Basistha Road, P.O. Basisth, Guwahati-781029
- Filled applications may be sent by speed post/registered post/courier to under mentioned address Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati, Basistha Road, P.O- Basistha Guwahati, Assam, PIN–781029
Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati
Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati, Basistha Road, P.O.-Basistha, Guwahati, Assam, Pin-781029, Telephone: Civil-0361-2307101, (M) 094015-49593, Army - 460151 -7559/7518 Eemail@example.com, Website www.ainguwahati.org
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.