Apollo School of Nursing Admission 2018 – Application
Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Program 2018
Apollo School of Nursing Admission 2018 - Apollo School of Nursing Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar Mathura Road, New Delhi invites eligible candidates for admission open to Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery Programme for the year of 2018-19 session.
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
Apollo School of Nursing Admissions 2018 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Filled Forms: 02nd July 2018
- Commencement of Course: October 2018
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery is a 3 years Course recognized by INC and DNC
Apollo School of Nursing Admissions 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Age: 17 years of as on 31st December 2018
- 10 +2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks
- 10 +2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/ English Elective or Health care Science- Vocational steam only, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks
- 10 + 2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council
- Candidate shall be medically fit
Apollo School of Nursing Admissions 2018 Selection Process
- Admission to the Diploma in GNM Course will be through Entrance test & Personal interview by the selection committee.
- Students after successful completion of the course & Registration are immediately absorbed as full fledged staff Nurses in the chain of Apollo Hospitals or anywhere on regular basis with salary as per the institutional scale.
Apollo School of Nursing Admissions 2018 Application Process
- The candidates seeking admission to Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery Course shall obtain the prescribed Application form from the Apollo School of Nursing or shall Downloaded Application form from website.
- Candidates shall submit the duly filled in form along with the original 10th, +2 Mark Sheet, +2 Transfer Certificate, Community Certificate, Conduct Certificate (& Migration, Genuineness & Equivalency Certificate for other state candidate only) to the Principal of Apollo School of Nursing along with the certificate of medical fitness from an authorized medical officer stating that the candidate is fit to undergo the selected course
- Application form and prospectus are available on payment of Rs.500/- by cash / demand draft in favour of "Indraprastha Medical Corporation Limited (IMCL)", payable at New Delhi
For any enquiry please contact: Ph: 011-26825580, 29871693, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit website www.aherf.org
Apollo School of Nursing Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Sarita Vihar, Mathura Road, New Delhi-110076, Tel.: 011-26825580/ 29871693, Email email@example.com, Website www.aherf.org
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.