Annamalai University MDS Admission 2019 through NEET MDS
Annamalai University announces PG Dental (MDS) Admission 2019 through NEET MDS
Annamalai University PG Dental Admission 2019 - Annamalai University invites application form eligible candidates who intend to apply for admission to various Post Graduate Programs in the Faculty of Dentistry in the Rajah Muthiah Medical College of the Annamalai University during 2019-2020.
Faculty of Dentistry
- The Rajah Muthiah Dental College & Hospital has excellent infrastructural facilities reflecting the latest developments in Dentistry including an imported casting and ceramic laboratory. Recently, the Dental College has upgraded its infrastructure. The institution, recognized as one of the select Dental Colleges offering quality education, works with a singular mission for transforming itself into a Centre of Excellence
- The Post Graduate degree programs in dentistry are being offered presently in 8 different specialties and recognized by Dental Council of India
Duration of the Program
- The duration of Post-Graduate degree program is Three years.
- (During the study period the student is entitled to a maximum leave of
- 30 working days only in a year)
Programs Offered and No. of Seats: (All Programs Recognised by DCI)
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery - 3 seats
- Periodontics - 3 seats
- Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry - 3 seats
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics - 3 seats
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge - 3 seats
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics - 2 seats
- Oral Medicine and Maxillofacial Radiology - 1 seat
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology - 2 seats
- TOTAL: 20 seats
Eligibility Criteria for Annamalai University PG Dental Admission 2019
- Candidates possessing BDS Degree from a college / university recognized by the MCI
- Candidates must have secured the minimum qualification score in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) MDS conducted by the National Board of Examination, New Delhi
Method of Selection
- Candidates who are interested in joining PG Dental course (MDS) at Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Annamalai University, for the academic year 2019-2020 must apply and also appear for the counselling to be conducted by the Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu, Kilpauk, Chennai, the dates of which will be announced by the Selection Committee.
- Non-service candidates shall execute a bond with three sureties for a sum of 40,00,000/- (Rupees Forty Lakh only) for Post Graduate Degree Programs at RMMC from the year 2019-2020 session with an undertaking, that they shall serve Annamalai University for a period of not less than two year, if required. During the above bond period, they will be paid the salary on consolidated basis on par with that of fresh recruits in force at the time of completion of Post Graduate Degree.
- Three sureties should be provided, two of which should be from a permanent government/ public servant in the same or higher rank than the candidate and other one surety should be from the spouse/parent of the candidate. PAN numbers of the sureties should be furnished.
- The prescribed form of bond will be made available by the Annamalai University at the time of admission. The bond will become infructuous on serving the RMMCH for a minimum period of two years.
Annamalai University PG Dental Admission 2019 Application Form
- Application form can be obtained from the Annamalai University, Annamalainagar
Documents that should be submitted at the time of Admission
The following documents should be enclosed with each application. Please note only attested copy need to be attached.
- Allotment Order.
- Date of Birth Certificate (H.Sc. Certificate / School Leaving Certificate).
- Community Certificate (if applicable).
- Consolidated statement of BDS Marks from I to Final year.
- CRRI Completion Certificate.
- BDS Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate issued by the University.
- Candidates must have a degree of B.D.S. of 5 years duration of Annamalai University or an equivalent qualification recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Must have registered with any of the State Dental Councils in the Country as a Registered Dental Practitioner recognized by Dental Council of India. (Evidence to be produced)
- Only those who have completed the Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship on or before 31.03.2019 are eligible for admission..
- 3 Numbers of Passport size photographs (background – white/blue).
- Bonds in the prescribed format as stipulated under para 4 (Non-service candidates).
- The Candidate and his/her parent should execute a Notary Affidavit in the prescribed format at the time of admission regarding the fee structure and payment of course fee.
Note: All originals are to be produced only at the time of admission
- The candidates admitted to various Post Graduate Degree Programs during the academic year 2019-2020 will be paid stipend (non-service candidates) as detailed below:
- 1st year - 25,000/-
- 2nd year - 26,000/-
- 3rd year - 27,000/
Annamalai University PG Dental Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date for counseling: To be Announced
For more details visit our University website: www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in.
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here