Annamalai University Paramedical Courses Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Annamalai University announces Paramedical courses (B.Pharm., B.Sc. Nursing, B.P.T., B.O.T) Admission 2019
Annamalai University Paramedical Admission 2019 - Applications are invited by Annamalai University for admissions into Paramedical courses (B.Pharm., B.Sc. Nursing, B.P.T., B.O.T) for the academic year 2019 offered by the university at Raja Muthiah Medical College and Rani Meyyammai College of Nursing.
Candidates can check the complete information of Annamalai University Paramedical Admission 2019 such as application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. through the page below.
Annamalai University Paramedical Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for submission of Application Form: 31st May 2019 (05.30 pm)
- B.Pharm.- 60 seats; Duration: 4 years
- B.Sc. (Nursing) - 100 seats; Duration: 4 years
- B.P.T. – 30 seats; Duration: 4 ½ years including Internship
- B.O.T. – 20 seats: Duration: 4 ½ years including Internship
Eligibility Criteria for Annamalai University Paramedical Admission 2019
- Candidate should be a Citizen of India
- Overseas citizens of India who are registered under section 7A of the Citizenship Act 1955 (Central Act 57 of 1955) are eligible to apply for Para Medical courses subject to the production of proof of such registration.
For B.Sc. (Nursing) Program
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age and maximum age is 30 years as on 31st December, 2019. For SC / SCA / ST candidates maximum age is raised to 35 years. Evidence should be produced.
For all other courses
- Candidates should have completed the age of Seventeen years on or before 31st December 2019. Evidence should be produced
- Candidates should have passed in all the subjects of the qualifying Examination of the Higher Secondary Course conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board or any other equivalent board in a single sitting in the following group of subjects with minimum eligible marks.
- B.Pharm. Programme
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology (or)
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics with any other subject.
- B.Sc.(Nursing), B.P.T. and B.O.T. Programme
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology (or)
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any other subject
Reservation of Seats
- Reservation of seats for candidates belonging to ST / SC / SCA / MBC / BC / BCM / OC communities will be made as per rules and regulations of the Government of Tamil Nadu
Annamalai University Paramedical Admission 2019 Selection Procedure
- Ranking will be made on merit on the basis of marks obtained by the eligible candidates in the science subjects in the qualifying examinations reduced to the base of 200 marks. The marks obtained through different boards will be taken into account after normalization
Allocation of Seats & Counselling Procedure
- Candidates will be called for Counselling in the order of merit.
- Counselling will be held at the Administrative Office, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram.
- The candidates will be called for counselling as per their merit and as per the eligibility norms mentioned in the prospectus.
- Selection shall be made under seven categories, namely OC, BC, BC (Muslim), MBC / DNC, SC, SCA and ST, following the rules of reservation of the Government of Tamil Nadu
- Candidates have to pay a Counselling fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/SCA/ST Candidates) by cash or DD in favour of “The Registrar, Annamalai University” payable at Chennai at the time of counselling. The counselling fee is not refundable
Annamalai University Paramedical Admission 2019 Application Process
- Separate Online Applications should be submitted for B.Pharm. / B.P.T. / B.O.T. / B.Sc. Nursing
- Procedure for registration of application is Online from the University website www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm
General Instructions for Applicants
- Online Application Number is the Registration Number of the Annamalai University Paramedical Admissions 2019
- The Candidates seeking admission should Register and apply only through Online by logging on to www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm
- The guidelines for registration are available on the Annamalai University Website Portal
- The Online application Number should be quoted in all future correspondence. The filled in online application should be downloaded and sent with all the enclosure with Online Payment Details / Demand Draft, either by Speed/Registered post or in person to The Registrar Annamalai University, Annamalainagar Chidambaram, Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu, PIN-608 002 and should reach on or before 31st May 2019 - 5.30 p.m.
- Demand draft for B.Pharm. / B.P.T. / B.O.T. / B.Sc. Nursing. Rs 800/- for SC/SCA/ST and Rs 800/- for Others, which is drawn in favour of The Registrar, Annamalai University, payable at Annamalainagar / Chennai.
- The candidates shall ensure that the completed online application form with all particulars and enclosures reaches the Annamalai University within the date and time specified
- Applications received by Speed post/courier or any other means, after the last date & time will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking.
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India