Annamalai University Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery Admission 2019 Notification
Annamalai University Admission Notification for Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery 2019
Annamalai University Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery Admission 2019 - Applications are invited by Raja Muthiah Medical College & Hospital School of Nursing, Annamalai University, for admission into the Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery for the year 2019
Faculty of Medicine
- The Faculty of Medicine consists of two colleges. They are the Rajah Muthiah Medical College and the Rani Meyyammai College of Nursing.
Programme offered and intake
- Diploma in General nursing & Midwifery: 20 seats
Duration of course
- The duration of the courses offered is 3 academic years (with effect from 2015-16) which includes six months of internship.
- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery Rs.16360/-
Also See : Nursing Entance Exam
Annamalai University Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date to apply: 14th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Annamalai University Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery Admission 2019
- The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination [12 years course] (or)
- Senior School Certificate Examinations [10+2], Pre-degree Examinations [10+2] (or)
- An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized Board or University with Science [Physics, Chemistry, and Biology] and English with minimum of 45% aggregate marks [PCBE].
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe are however eligible if they have 40% of aggregate marks (PCBE).
- Only female candidates can apply.
- Candidates must be unmarried.
- Should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019 (i.e. should have been born on or before 31st December 2002 ) and should not be over 30 years of age as on 31st December 2019. For SC/ST: 35 years.
- Reservation of seats for candidates belonging to ST/SC/MBC/BC/OC communities will be made as per the Rule of Reservation of the Government of Tamil Nadu. Among the above reservations, 5% seats have been included for differently abled persons as per norms laid down by the Government.
- The selection of candidates to all the programmes will be made on the basis of marks in the prescribed subjects of the qualifying examinations.
- Counseling will be held at the administrative office, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram.
- Candidates have to pay a Counseling fee of Others ` 500/- (for SC/SCA/ST of ` 250/- by cash or DD in favour of “The Registrar, Annamalai University” payable at Chennai at the time of counseling. The counseling fee is not refundable.
Annamalai University Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery Admission 2019 Application Process
- The candidate seeking admission should register and apply only through online by logging on to www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm
- The guidelines for registration are available on the Annamalai university Website portal.
- The filled in online application should be downloaded and sent with all the enclosure with online payment details/ demand draft either by speed/ registered post or in person to the registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar Chidambaram, Cuddalore district Tamil Nadu Pin- 608002 by 14th June 2019
- Demand draft for Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery 400/-for SC/SCA/ST and `400/- for others, which is drawn in favour of The Registrar, Annamalai University, payable at Annamalainagar / Chennai.
- Documents to be attached (Photocopies):
- 10th Mark Sheet
- HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM (permanent card / electronic form / digitally e-Certificate).
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Nativity Certificate – if applicable
For more queries visit the official website: www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
�Annamalai Nagar Chidambaram, Cuddalore district Tamil Nadu Pin-608002
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.