AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Syllabus for 2019
MBBS Admission in AIIMS New Delhi through Entrance Exam
Syllabus for AIIMS Entrance Examination for MBBS in 2019
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019Â is will be 3.5 hours long, consisting of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge. The distribution of the questions is Physics (60), Chemistry (60), Biology (Botany and Zoology -60) and General Knowledge (20) and total 200 Marks.
The AIIMS question paper will be provided in English or Hindi depending upon the choice made by the candidate while applying for the AIIMS 2019 examination.
Also See : AIIMS MBBS Result 2019 announced, Check now!
Syllabus for AIIMS MBBS 2019
- No syllabus has been prescribed by the Institute for the examination. The general standard of the syllabus covered in Entrance Examination will be that of 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/ Intermediate Science.
- The topic covered will be Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.
Physics: Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Oscillations and Waves, Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases, etc.
Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Chemical Thermodynamics, s -Block Elements, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques, etc.
Biology: Diversity of Living Organisms, Cell: Structure and Function, Human Physiology, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and its Applications, Ecology and Environment, etc.
General Knowledge: Current Affairs Business, Punchline of companies, Top officials of big companies, Famous award and prizes, Major corporate events, World Records, Books and authors, Science, History, etc
- The AIIMS question paper will be provided in English or Hindi depending upon the choice made by the candidate while applying for the AIIMS MBBS 2019 examination.
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India