TMH Mumbai Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing Admission 2019, Application, Dates
Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai announces Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing Admission 2019
Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai PB Diploma in Oncology Nursing Admission 2019 - Applications are invited from eligible Nurses for Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing (32nd Batch) for the year 2019.
Interested candidates can check all the details of TMC Mumbai Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing Admission 2019 like application form, eligibility, counselling procedure etc. from this page given below.
- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is pleased to announce career development opportunities in Oncology Nursing.
- This course is of 11 months duration (10 months in class room and one-month internship) and is recognized by the Maharashtra Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council. It will commence from 01st August 2019.
No. of Seats
- The total number of seats is 50 (Fifty only)
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai PB Diploma in Oncology Nursing Admission 2019
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. Nursing with minimum experience of 1 year.
- Nurses from other countries should be eligible to register or get an equivalent certificate from Indian Nursing Council
- Should be proficient in reading, writing and spoken English.
- 40 years
- Relaxable in case of sponsored candidates from Regional Cancer Centers, Government Hospitals and Private medical Colleges. Relaxable for SC/ST/ OBC as per rules.
- Non-Sponsored Indian Candidates: Nil
- Sponsored Candidates Rs.27500/- (Rupees Twenty Seven Thousand five Hundred Only).
- International Candidates Rs.55,000/- (Rupees Fifty Five Thousand only)
- Non-Sponsored candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs.6000/- p.m. (Rupees Six Thousand Only) during the course.
- Non-Sponsored candidates are required to execute an agreement to serve the Tata Memorial
- Centre on a consolidated remuneration of Rs.20,000/- p.m. (Rupees Twenty Thousand Only) for a period of one year after completion of the course. They are also required to take an indemnity
- Bond for an amount equal to the value of the stipend amount paid by TMC.
- Rs.2000/- p.m. (Rupees Two Thousand only) per month will be charged for diet Rs.4,000/- will be Collected as a diet deposit at the time of joining the course.
- Nurses who meet the eligibility requirements and are motivated and interested in career development may submit the online application alongwith a medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- The nurses shall make a online payment of Rs. 250/- (Rs.15/- for SC/ST candidates) as application fee on or before 21st June 2019 and submit the receipt copy along with application form to H.R.D. Dept., 4th Floor, Service Block Bldg, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai-400012
- Female candidates are exempted from paying of application fee while submitting application
TMH Mumbai PB Diploma in Oncology Nursing Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- Eligible applicants would be required to apply ONLINE through the https://tmc.gov.in/ and forward the printout of online application alongwith Xerox copies of certificate. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- For applying Online, the applicant must possess valid email ID and a facility to take printout of the Acknowledgement Receipt.
- All correspondence with the applicant will be done through email only. Information regarding offer letters etc. will be provided through email. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of related documents will be of the candidate.
- Tata Memorial Centre will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of emails to spam/bulk mail folder etc.
- The application can only be submitted after entering the Registration Slip No. The candidate must submit a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all certificates regarding Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate, Physically Handicapped Certificate etc. along with the copy of online application form so as reach the H.R.D. Dept., 4th Floor, Service Block Bldg, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai-400012
- Only committed applications will be accepted. The candidate will be responsible if the application is not committed online and submitted to H.R.D. Dept., 4th Floor, Service Block Bldg, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai-400012
TMH Mumbai PB Diploma in Oncology Nursing Admission 2019 Important Dates
- It will commence from 01st August 2019
- Last Date for receipt of Completed Applications is 21st June 2019
- Application Fee on or before 21st June 2019 and submit the receipt copy along with application form to H.R.D. Dept.
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India