TMC Tata Memorial Hospital Advance Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology 2019
TMC Tata Memorial Hospital Advance Diploma Admission in Radiotherapy 2019
TMC Mumbai Advance Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology Admission 2019 - Tata Memorial Centre (Tata Memorial Hospital), Mumbai invited application for admission to 2 Years Advance Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology Recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra will be conducted at this Hospital commencing from July 2019 for academic year 2019. Courses Recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra under Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education – MSBTE
TMC Mumbai Advance Diploma Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Online Application: 17th May 2019
- Date of CET: 09th July 2019
- Date of Viva: 10th July 2019
- Date of Result: 12th July 2019
- This is a comprehensive course with full-time schedule of lectures, demonstrations, practical and clinical experience in the delivery of Radiation therapy
- The course is designed to develop personnel to use modern Radiotherapy equipment’s like Cobalt Units, Linear Accelerators, Simulators, Brachytherapy systems and Mould-room facilities in cancer treatment.
Eligibility Criteria for TMC Mumbai Advance Diploma Admission 2019
- Passed B.Sc. with 50% Marks aggregate (not less than 55% marks in Physics)
- B.Sc. result awaiting candidates can also apply
- They will be considered subject to submission of their B.Sc. results on the day of CET/Interview. Having mere basic qualifying marks will not fulfill the right for admission to this course.
- Selection will be based on the evaluation which comprises of performance in the interview and the marks obtained in entrance examination (Based on HSC – Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
- Between 20 and 25 years. Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- 2 Year + 01-year Mandatory Internship. The degree will be awarded only after successful completion of the Internship.
- A Stipend Rs.11000/-p.m. will be paid during the training. Candidate will be required to serve the Tata Memorial Centre for a period of 1 year on remuneration @ Rs.18000/-p.m. after successful completion of the training. Annual College tuition fee will be charged Rs.14000/- per year
- National candidate sponsored from Cancer Centres / Hospitals for training will not be paid any stipend nor undergo internship
- Training fee of Rs.14000/- will be charged per year
TMC Mumbai Advance Diploma Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidate has to pay examination fees to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) every year, as applicable
- Selected candidates from outside Mumbai may be provided hostel accommodation, if available on payment
- The same candidates will be allowed to avail cafeteria facility, the charges of which will be paid by the candidate as applicable. In addition, the candidates are requested to keep refundable deposit Rs.3000/- for diet and Rs.1000/- for library facility, as per rules of the Centre.
- Candidates who are found to consistently perform below established standards will be terminated from the program after due process.
- General & OBC candidates have to pay the Online Registration Fees Rs.300/ by using Debit Card/Credit Card only.SC/ST/Female Candidates/Person with disabilities are exempted from paying of fees while submitting application. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidate shall verify their eligibility for the post before applying and making payment of application fee
- Last date of online application is 17th May 2019 upto 05.30 p.m. & receiving hard copy of online applications within 7 days (i.e. 24th May 2019) from the last date of Online application
- Please fill the online application form from https://tmc.gov.in/ and send the printed hardcopy along with self-attested copies of all the documents to Office of the Director (Academics), 13th Floor, Homi Bhabha Block, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai 400012
- List of eligible candidates to appear for CET will be display on website https://tmc.gov.in by last week of May
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India