Sikkim Manipal College of Physiotherapy Masters of Physiotherapy Admission 2019
Sikkim Manipal College of Physiotherapy announces Masters of Physiotherapy (MPT) Admission 2019
Sikkim Manipal College of Physiotherapy MPT Admission 2019 - Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim Manipal College of Physiotherapy invites applications for Admission to Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) Program for the year 2019.
Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
- The Master of Physiotherapy course program offered at SMCPT follows generic curriculum & syllabus. The duration of the course is two academic years. In the first academic year, advances in physiotherapy, research methodology, biostatistics, educational technology are taught. In the second academic year, the candidates will exclusively study their elective subject, students will have to undertake a dissertation topic related to elective subject. During the course period, students undergo cyclic clinical postings, involve in clinical case discussions, seminar presentations, Journal club, dissertation progression appraisal besides off-campus contact programs in specialized clinical areas and community postings.
Number of Seats: 12
Important Date for Sikkim Manipal College of Physiotherapy MPT Admission 2019
- Last date of Receipt of Application: 17th June 2019
- Counselling/Admission: 25th June 2019
- Commencement of Classes: 22th July 2019
- Last date for Admission against vacant seat: 30 September 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim Manipal College of Physiotherapy MPT Admission 2019
- Candidate must have passed Bachelor of Physiotherapy examination from full time, in-campus BPT course program from an institution/university duly recognized by the Indian Association of Physiotherapists.
- Candidate should have secured a minimum of 55% of marks in aggregate for all candidates. Minimum qualification BPT with 50% aggregate marks
- Candidates who are presently doing their BPT internship is also eligible to apply, but their admission to the course program is subject to their internship completion on or before 20th July 2019
- Note: Candidates applying under General Category will be provided with Scholarship.
- Merit, based on marks in the qualifying examination
- Admission will be based on the inter-se merit of the candidates on the basis percentage of aggregate marks secured in BPT examinations. If two or more candidates secured same in the percentage aggregate marks in BPT examinations, then the date of birth of the candidate will be considered & senior in age will be preferred.
- Documents required for counselling & Admission of MPT
- Admission is strictly based on the basis of percentage of aggregate marks secured in BPT examinations. If two or more candidates secured same in the percentage aggregate marks in BPT examinations, then the date of birth of the candidate will be considered & senior in age will be preferred. During counselling session, the candidate shall choose the subject specialty as per their order in the merit list. Candidates called for counselling must produce the following original documents.
Sikkim Manipal College of Physiotherapy MPT Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidate can apply online by official website www.smu.edu.in
- Cost of application form is Rs. 1000/-. There is no extra charge for the prospectus on purchase of the application form.
- The application form and prospectus can be freely downloaded from the website. The downloaded form can be filled and posted along with a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of 'Sikkim Manipal University' payable at Gangtok and on successful payment candidate will be provided with application number and password
- Completed application form is to be sent by speed post/courier service at the following address Principal, Sikkim Manipal College of Physiotherapy, 5th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok 737102, Sikkim
- Submission of Application Forms: Completed application form along with the copies of necessary documents in support of claim in any reserved category should be dispatched to the admission officer. The detail of address Admission Officer, Sikkim Manipal University, 5th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok 737102, Sikkim
Sikkim Manipal College of Physiotherapy
Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim Manipal College of Physiotherapy, 5th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok-737102, Sikkim, Phone No - 03592 270389, 9932470754, E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.apply.smu.edu.in/ www.smu.edu.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here