Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth Certificate Course Admission 2019
Certificate of Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (CRAV) Admission 2019-20
Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth Certificate Course Admission 2019 – Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth, an autonomous organization fully funded by the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, New Delhi, has invited applications for admission to the One year, Certificate of Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (CRAV) Course, involving training in clinical practices and Ayurvedic Pharmacy under the guidance of eminent practicing Vaidyas/Scholars in different parts of the country.
- This course involves training in clinical practices and Ayurvedic Pharmacy under the guidance of eminent practicing Vaidyas/Scholars in different parts of the country.
- Last Date for Submission of Filled-in Application Form: 15th September 2019
- Date of Written Test: 22nd September 2019 (Sunday, 11.00 am)
Duration of course: One year
- BAMS (Ayurvedacharya) degree from any institution and university included in 2nd schedule of IMCC Act-1970. Internship should have been completed by 15th September 2019.
Age Limit (As on 15th Sept. 2019)
- Maximum 30 years for graduates (not born before 15th Sept. 1989) and 32 years for Post graduates (not born before 15th Sept. 1987). However, 3 years relaxation will be given for OBC candidates (i.e. not born before 15th Sept. 1986 for graduates and for Post graduates not born before 15-09-1984) and 5 years for ST/SC (i.e. not born before 15-09-1984 for graduates and for Post graduates not born before 15-09-1982).
- Upper age limit will be 35 years for Government sponsored candidates (permanent medical officers working in Central/State Government (not born before 15-09-1984).
- Additional 5 years relaxation will be given to Physically Challenged candidates.
- Reservation of seats to SC, ST, OBC, Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Physically Challenged candidates will be implemented for total number of vacancies available as per government policy prevalent from time to time. Central government rules on reservation will be applicable
- In case of OBCs, candidates have to submit their certificate which is issued as per Govt. of India guidelines application for Central Government. Only Central Govt. approved Certificate will be accepted
- Reservation for government sponsored candidates (permanent medical officers) is available. Sponsored candidates will not be paid any stipend and these are supernumerary in nature
- This reservation will not exceed 10% of the total number of vacancies available in that year and not more than one such student under one Guru.
- Rs.15820/- + 6th CPC DA is applicable, per month.
- Selection of students is based on Written Test.
- There will be a Written Test of 100 single responses multiple choice questions (SRMCQ) from subjects of BAMS course. Each question carries one mark and the maximum marks are 100 and the duration of test will be 1 hour & 40 minutes.
- Since there is no negative marking the candidates may attempt all questions.
- Assessment of Written Test is done through OMR (computer) sheets. Invalidation of Answer Sheet due to incomplete/incorrect filling of the answer sheet will be the sole responsibility of the candidate. Please use only Blue or Black Ball point pen to mark (darken) your answers. Pens with any other colour are not allowed. Do not use pencil.
- In case of equal marks of candidates for a particular guru, the age will be taken into criterion and seniority by Date of Birth will be given preference.
Date & Time of Written Test
- Sunday, 22nd September 2019 at 11.00 a.m. Candidate shall be presented at centre by 10:00 a.m. and they will not be permitted to enter in the exam centre at any cost after 10:30 a.m.
Venue for Written Test
- Shri Sanatan Dharma Saraswati Bal Mandir, Road No.70, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi-110 026
- Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, 583/2, Rasta Peth, Pune-411011 (MS)
- Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Chinmaya Garden, Shornur Road, Kolazhy, Thrissur-680010 (Kerala)
- Applicant must read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form for admission.
- Interested candidates must be sent their application through E-mail only on email@example.com on or before 15th September, 2019. Application received by other modes like-By Hand, Post, Courier etc. will not be accepted and rejected without any intimation.
- Candidates have to send their filled application form with self-attested all documents on the above e-mail only in PDF format and also in single attachment
- Examination Fee Rs.2000/- (for General, PH, EWS & OBC candidates) and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidate can pay their above said fee through any of the following online transfer mode
- BHIM App.,
For further details visit our website www.ravdelhi.nic.in or call us at 011-25229753 (any enquiry)
Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth
- (National Academy of Ayurveda) (An autonomous organization under Ministry of Ayush, Govt. of India) Dhanwantari Bhawan, Road No.66, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi-110026, Phone Nos.011-25228548 & 25229753, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.ravdelhi.nic.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India