Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth Admission 2018 | CRAV Admission 2018
Certificate of Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (CRAV) Admission 2018
Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth , an autonomous organization fully funded by the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, New Delhi, has invited applications for admission to the One year, Certificate of Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (CRAV) course, involving training in clinical practices and Ayurvedic Pharmacy under the guidance of eminent practicing Vaidyas/Scholars in different parts of the country.
This course involves training in clinical practices and Ayurvedic Pharmacy under the guidance of eminent practicing Vaidyas/Scholars in different parts of the country
Application Form Available from: 6th February 2018
Last Date for Submission of Filled-in Application Form: within 30 days from the date of first advertisement
- Applicants should hold BAMS (Ayurvedacharya) degree from any institution and university included in 2nd schedule of IMCC Act-1970. Internship should have been completed by 07th March, 2018
Duration of Course: One year
Age Limit (As on 09th Oct - 2017):
- Maximum 30 years for graduates (not born before 09th October 1987) and 32 years for Post graduates (not born before 09th Oct 1985); however, 3 years relaxation will be given for ST/SC candidates (i.e. not born before 09th Oct 1984 for graduates and for Post graduates not born before 09-10-1982)
- Upper age limit will be 35 years for Govt. sponsored candidates (permanent medical officers working in Central/State Govt. (not born before 09th Oct 1982)
- Reservation of seats to SC/ST/OBC and Physically Challenged candidates will be implemented for total number of vacancies available as per government policy prevalent from time to time; central Govt. rules on reservation will be applicable
- In case of OBCs, the caste certificate issued by the competent authority applicable for Central Govt. will be accepted
- This reservation will not exceed 10% of the total number of vacancies available in that year and not more than one such student under one Guru
- The Prospectus containing Application Form and other details of the courses can be obtained from the office of Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (RAV) at above mentioned address, on payment of Rs. 150/- (including postage) through demand draft in favour of “Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth” payable at any Nationalized bank in New Delhi or personally from the office of RAV on payment of Rs. 100/- in cash. D.D. or cash should be accompanied with a written request containing complete postal address of the applicant.
- Cheques are not accepted.
- The prospectus along with the Application Form is also available on the Website: www.ravdelhi.nic.in
- While submitting the downloaded Form, a demand draft of Rs.100/- as mentioned above is to be enclosed along with the duly filled-in Application Form.
- The filled-in Application should reach this office within 30 days from the date of first advertisement
- RAV is not responsible for late receipt of Application due to postal delay or any reason.
- From the date of advertisement the prospectus will be issued by this office only for 20 days for sending through post and 25 days on payment of cash.
- Application Forms, which are incomplete/without documents, will not be accepted
For further details visit our website www.ravdelhi.nic.in or call us at 011-25229753 (any enquiry)
Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (RAV), New Delhi
(An Autonomous Organisation under Deptt. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare), Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth, (National Academy of Ayurveda), Dhanvantari Bhavan, Road No. 66, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi-110026, Phone No.: 011-25229753, Email: email@example.com , Website www.ravdelhi.nic.in