Pt BD Sharma University MD MS MDS Admission 2019, Application, Dates
Pt BD Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak PG Medical Admission 2019 through NEET-PG
Pt BD Sharma University MD MS MDS Admission 2019 Notification - A Notification has been released for the eligible candidates for admission in MD/MS and MDS Courses at the Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Science, Rohtak.
The Governor of Haryana is pleased to notify the admission procedure in supersession of all the earlier notifications issued in this regard, to be adopted for admission to Post Graduate Courses i.e. MD/MS and MDS for the academic session 2019-19 in the Govt. /Govt. Aided/Private Medical & Dental Educational Institutions including those under Private University(SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram) in the State of Haryana.
It is for the information of all eligible candidates desirous of seeking admissions to MD/MS & MDS Courses in Medical/Dental Institutes located in the State of Haryana that Combined Centralised Counselling will be conducted for admission to MD/MS and MDS Courses in Govt. /Government Aided/Private Medical/Dental Institute Including those under SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram (Private University) on the basis of merit of NEET PG 2019 / NEET MDS 2019 for the academic session 2019-20 in the Campus of Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
- All the students desirous of seeking admission to MD/MS /MDS courses will have to get themselves registered online through web portal www.uhspgadmissions.in
- It is further notified that in Govt. Institutions covered under this Notification, 50% of the seats will be assigned to the All India Merit Category of NEET PG-2019 NEET MDS-2019 and the remaining 50% of the seats will be assigned under the Haryana State Merit Category of NEET PG-2019 NEET MDS-2019.
- 25% seats shall be reserved (institutional preference) for the candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS courses from the Institutions located in the State of Haryana
- 30% seats shall be reserved for the candidates with locomotor disability of lower limbs (PH category).
Important Dates for Pt BD Sharma University MD MS MDS Admission 2019
- Registration on the Online Web Portal Website: 20th to 25th March 2019
- Last Date to Fill Online Application: 25th March 2019
- Submission of Choices (Online): 20th March to 30th March 2019
- Document Verification in Pt. BD Sharma UHS Rohtak: 28th March to 30th March 2019
- Completion of deficiencies in documents by candidates: 02nd April 2019
- Display of final Merit List: 04th April 2019
- Allocation of Seats: 08th April 2019
- Last Date of Joining /deposition of original documents and Fee deposition: 12th April 2019
Duration of Course
- The period of training for obtaining MD/MS/MDS Degrees shall be three completed years including the period of exam.
- Seats Matrix for admission to MD/MS/ & MDS - Session 2019 in Govt./ Govt. Aided Medical/ Dental Institutions.
MD /MS (Three Years Courses) in PGIMS
- Anaesthesiology (36), Community Medicine (09), Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy (05), General Medicine (18), General Surgery (18), Obst. & Gynae (17), Ophthalmology (10), Orthopaedics (12), Otorhinolaryngology (05), Paediatric Medicine (14), Psychiatry (10), Radio-Diagnosis (12), Radio-Therapy (06), Respiratory Medicine (05), Anatomy (04), Biochemistry (08), Forensic Medicine (05), Microbiology (04), Pathology (13), Pharmacology (05), Physiology (07)
- Total: 223 Seats [All India Quota: 112; HCMS Reserved Quota: 28; & Open Merit: 80 Seats]
MDS (Three Years Course) in PGIDS, Rohtak
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics (05), Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (03), Pedodontics& Preventive Dentistry (03), Periodontics (04), Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge (03), Orthodontics (03), Public Health Dentistry (03), Oral Pathology & Microbiology (03), Oral Medicine & Radiology (03)
- Total: 30 Seats [All India Quota: 15 Seats; HCMS Reserved Quota: 04 Seats; & Open Merit: 11 Seats]
*MD/MS (Three Years Course) in Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha
- Anatomy (MD) (02), General Surgery (MS) (02), Orthopedics (MS) (02), Community Medicine (02), Pharmacology, (02), Pathology (02), Biochemistry (02) Ophthalmology, Forensic Medicine (02) Physiology, (02) Anesthesia (02)
- Total: 22 Seats [All India Quota: 11 Seats; HCMS Reserved Quota: 04 Seats; & Open Merit: 07 Seats]
*MD/MS (Three Years Course) in BPS Govt. Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat)
- Anatomy (03), Physiology (03), Biochemistry (02), Pathology (05), Pharmacology (03), Community Medicine (03), Forensic Medicine (03)
- Total: 22 Seats [All India Quota: 11 Seats; HCMS Reserved Quota: 03 Seats; & Open Merit: 08 Seats]
- The number of seats in various above courses may vary depending upon the permission granted by MCI/DCI/ Govt. of India/ State Govt. at the time of admission
*MD (Three Year Course) in SHKM Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Nuh)
- Biochemistry (03 Seats), Community Medicine (03 Seats) and Foreign Medicine (03 Seats)
- Total: 09 Seats [All India Quota: 05 Seats; HCMS Reserved Quota: Nil Seat; & Open Merit: 03 Seats]
Eligibility Criteria for Pt BD Sharma University MD MS MDS Admission 2019
- A candidate for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma, MDS courses will be eligible if he/she:
- is a Citizen of India
- has passed MBBS/BDS Exam from recognized University/Institution situated in Haryana as a bonafide resident of Haryana or has passed MBBS/BDS Exam from any other Medical/Dental College/Institution recognized by the Medical/Dental Council of India and who/whose parents produce(s) a Haryana Resident Certificate as per Govt. instructions
- has completed satisfactorily one-year compulsory rotating internship from institutions recognized by the Medical/Dental Council of India for this purpose by 31st March 2019
- is registered permanently with State Medical/Dental Council (MCI/DCI) at the time of admission
- possesses a certificate of good conduct from the head of the institution last attended
- After commencement of PG Courses (Degree/Diploma), if a candidate having joined the course leaves it before completion of full period:
- He/she will be debarred for next three years from applying for admission to any PG Course (Degree/Diploma) in these Institutions
- He/she will have to pay the Bond Money Rs. 7,50,000/- for PG Degree/Diploma Course for which Bond shall be executed at the time of admission
- The admissions under above stated categories among all the registered candidates on the web portal of HKCL will be made on the basis of Haryana State Merit list prepared as per NEET PG 2019 and NEET MDS 2019 marks
- Candidates applying on the basis of NEET PG 2019 and NEET MDS 2019 should fulfill the eligibility criteria for being granted admissions as fixed under NEET-PG 2019 and NEET-MDS 2019
For In-service Candidates:
- All Haryana Govt. in-service candidates (HCMS/HCDS category) having valid NOC issued by the Competent Authority till 12th March 2019 (before the start of first round of counselling for All India Quota (50%) by DGHIS, Govt. of India) shall be eligible for Counselling. Any Candidate of HCMS/HCDS category without a valid NOC shall not be eligible for Counselling to PG/PG Diploma Courses for the academic session 2019-20
- The HCMS doctors who join PG Courses against reserved seats and leave the course in between will be governed by Haryana Govt. instructions issued from time to time
- Note: In case sufficient eligible & willing candidates are not available as per merit NEET-PG 2019 and NEET-MDS-2019, admission on those seats shall be made from the All India Merit NEET-PG-2019 and NEET-MDS-2019 merit list.
Selection Process for Pt BD Sharma University MD MS MDS Admission 2019
- The candidates called for counselling will be required to produce all original documents/ certificates/ marks sheet etc. at the time of counseling. Under no circumstances, any relaxation will be allowed to the candidates from appearing in person before the board on the fixed date and time
- The candidates will appear for 1st round of counseling before the Admission Committee according to their respective merit based on NEET-PG 2019 / NEET-MDS 2019. Selection to the course will be according to the availability of the seat(s) at their respective merit at the time of counselling
- Admission Process shall be carried out through Physical Counseling on the basis of relative merit in NEET-PG–2019 & NEET-MDS-2019. Commencement of the Session (2019-20)
Application Procedure for Pt BD Sharma University MD MS MDS Admission 2019
- Candidate should visit website www.uhsr.ac.in, www.pgimsrohtak.nic.in and
- Prospectus containing eligibility conditions, list of participating institutions with no. of sanctioned seats, code no. of colleges/institutes and other instructions can be seen/downloaded from websites www.uhsr.ac.in
- Application Form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the website at the University www.uhsr.ac.in or www.pgimsrohtak.nic.in and submitted alongwith the Demand Draft of Rs.3000/- (Rs.750/- for SC/BC Category candidate of Haryana only on production of relevant certificate) in favour of the Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak payable at State Bank of India, Medical College, Rohtak (Code No.: 4735)
- The cost of Application form can be deposited at University Counter i.e. in the Office of Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma UHSR on or before 25th March 2019 upto 05.00 PM
- Candidates can also deposit the cost of application form by adding transaction charges in case of candidates from outside Rohtak directly in University Bank Account (HDFC Bank Branch D-Park, Rohtak A/C No. 01761450000617).
- No separate intimation will be sent for counselling.
- For any queries regarding IT related or Technical issues (Form Filling) candidates can email at email@example.com (Ph. No. 0172- 5210295); for Counselling related issues candidates can emailat firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here