Pt B D Sharma University BSc MSc Nursing Admission 2018
Pt BD Sharma UHSR Rohtak Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing & M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018
Pt B D Sharma University BSc MSc Nursing Admission 2018 - Applications will be invited by Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak from eligible and interested candidates for admission to 2 years Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and 2 years M.Sc. Nursing through a Common Entrance Examination for the academic year 2018-19
Candidates can check the complete details related PT BD University Admission 2018 from this post and must apply as per prescribed schedule
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing - 2 years Course
- M.Sc. Nursing - 2 years Course
- College of Nursing, PGIMS, Rohtak and Private Unaided Nursing College affiliated to Pt. B.D. Sharma UHS, Rohtak for session 2018-19
- All the candidates, who apply for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing - 2 years & M.Sc. Nursing - 2 years Course, Entrance Exam 2018 will be allowed provisionally to appear in the Entrance Exam
- Availability of Forms w.e.f.: 23rd July 2018
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Forms: 13th August 2018 (up to 5:00 PM)
- Date of Entrance Exam: 26th August 2018 (For P.B. B.Sc.(N) & M.Sc.(N)): 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
- Date of Declaration of Result: Within 48 hours at Notice Board of UHSR & Website
- Date of Counselling: To be notified separately on University Website
- She will attain the age of 21 years or more on 31st December 2018
- The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary or its equivalent certificate
- Candidate must have passed following exams - Passed the higher secondary or Senior secondary or intermediate or an equivalent Exam recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done Matric/10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible
- Has obtained a certificate in General Nursing/Midwifery and Registered as RN & RM with any state nurse’s registration council
- Must have been declared medically fit by the competent Medical Board constituted by PGIMS, Rohtak
- In case of an employee of UHSR/State Govt., the candidate desirous of undertaking the Higher studies will have to obtain a NOC from State Govt./University of Health Sciences, Rohtak before submitting their applications to the institutions concerned for admission in the course. Any application submitted without NOC of competent authority will not be considered eligible for various benefits under this policy
- She must attain the age of minimum 22 years on 31st December 2018; the age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary or its equivalent certificate
- The candidate must have passed following exams:
- Must have passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any INC recognized College of Nursing
- However, in case of SC/ST/BC category candidates having 50% marks in aggregate may be allowed to appear in the Entrance Exam
- Must be registered Nurse & registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council. Must have minimum one year of work experience of recognized institute after Basic B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing Hons or
- Must have minimum one year of work experience of recognized institute after or prior to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing; the work experience will be calculated from the date of registration in parent Council till the last date of submission of form
- Date of Entrance Exam 26th August 2018 (Sunday, PB B.Sc. Nursing 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM & M.Sc. Nursing: 10.00 AM to 1.00PM)
- The medium of Entrance Examination will be English. The Entrance examination shall consist of one paper. The paper will include Objective type questions. Number of questions and Maximum Marks
- Three hours duration -180 MCQ Questions (180 Marks) Subject - Anatomy Physiology, Microbiology, psychology, sociology, fundamentals of Nursing, First Aid, Community health Nursing, Midwifery and Gynaecology, Paediatric, Nursing Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing
- Three hours duration - 180 MCQ questions (180 marks) - Subjects (Medical Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Paediatrics Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing &Obst. & Gynae., Nursing Research & Statistics, Nursing Education & Administration & General knowledge & current affairs
- There will be no negative marking
- Distribution of Seats: (Only Female Candidates can apply)
- GC - 8
- SC - 20%
- BC-A - 16%
- BC-B - 11%
- PH - 03% - 01
- In-service Candidate - 12
- Total - 30
- Only Female Candidates can apply
- Total No. of Seats: 30
- Community Health Nursing: 05
- Medical Surgical Nursing: 10
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing: 05
- Paediatric/ Child Health Nursing: 05
- Obstetrical & Gynaecological Nursing: 05
- The result of Entrance Exam will be displayed on the Notice board in the office of the Controller of Examinations and also on the University Website i.e. www.uhsr.ac.in
- The allotment of the seats shall be made according to the merit of entrance examination
- During subsequent counselling (s) the seat will be allotted as per the merit of the candidate depending on the availability of seats on that particular day
- During the final counselling, a category wise waiting list of the eligible candidates, based on their merit will be prepared by the Counselling Board. In case any seat falls vacant due to any reason, the same will be filled up from the wait listed candidates
- The admission in the institution will be completed by 31st Oct.2018
- The Application Form/Prospectus can be downloaded from the University Websitewww.uhsr.ac.in and be submitted along with the Demand Draft of Rs.2400/- for GC Category (For SC/BC of Haryana only @ Rs.600/-) drawn in favour of the Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak payable at State Bank of India, Medical College, Rohtak (Code 4735)
- Each candidate for admission to P.B. B.Sc. (N)/M.Sc. Nursing Courses must fill up the Admission Form in his/her own handwriting as per instructions attached with it mentioning the category and send it super scribed" Admission Form for M.Sc. Nursing Course2018/ Admission Form for P.B. B.Sc. Nursing Course-2018" to the Controller of Exams, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak so as to reach Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak on or before13th August 2018 upto05.00 pm
- In case of candidates for admission to P.B. B.Sc. Nursing must attach attested certificates for passing General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) and Registration of RN & RM.
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing - 2 years Course
For M.Sc. Nursing - 2 years Course
Scheme of Exam
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2 years Course
M.Sc. Nursing - 2 years Course
Total No. of Seats (P.B. B.Sc. Nursing): 30
M.Sc. Nursing 2 years Course
Pt BD Sharma UHSR Rohtak
Statutory Officers of PT.BD Sharma, University of Health Sciences (UHSR), Rohtak-124001, Haryana, India, College of Nursing, PGIMS, Rohtak, Phone Nos. 01262-282113Website www.uhsr.ac.in
Click here or more Medical Entrance Exams.
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.