Pt BD Sharma University Post Basic B.Sc. MSc Nursing and NPCC Admission 2019
Pt BD Sharma UHSR Rohtak Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing and Nurse Practitioner Critical Care Admission 2019
Pt B D Sharma University BSc MSc Nursing and NPCC Admission 2019 - Applications will be invited by Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak from eligible and interested candidates for admission to 2 years Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and 2 years M.Sc. Nursing & Nurse Practitioner Critical Care - 2 Years Course through a Common Entrance Examination for the academic year 2019-20.
Candidates can check the complete details related PT BD University Admission 2019 from this post and must apply as per prescribed schedule.
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing - 2 years Course
- M.Sc. Nursing - 2 years Course
- Nurse Practitioner Critical Care - 2 Years Course
- College of Nursing, PGIMS, Rohtak and Private Unaided Nursing College affiliated to Pt. B.D. Sharma UHS, Rohtak for session 2019-20
- All the candidates, who apply for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing - 2 years & M.Sc. Nursing - 2 years Course, Nurse Practitioner Critical Care - 2 Years Course Entrance Exam 2019 will be allowed provisionally to appear in the Entrance Exam.
- Availability of Forms w.e.f.: 20th August 2019
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Forms: 12th September 2019 (up to 5:00 PM)
- Date of Entrance Exam: 22nd September 2019 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
- Date of Declaration of Result: Within 48 hours at Notice Board of UHSR & Website
- Date of Counselling: To be notified separately on University Website
- Venue/Centre of Counseling: Committee Room, Director Office, PGIMS, Rohtak
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing - 2 years Course
- The Candidate will attain the age of 21 years or more on 31st December 2019.
- The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary or its equivalent certificate.
- The candidate must have passed following exam: Passed the higher secondary or Senior secondary or intermediate or an equivalent Examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done Metric/10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission.
- Has obtained a certificate in General Nursing and midwifery and Registered as RN &RM with any state nurse’s registration council.
- Must have been declared medically fit by the competent Medical Board constituted by PGIMS, Rohtak.
- In case of an employee of UHSR/State Govt., the candidate desirous of undertaking the Higher studies will have to obtain a NOC from State Government/ University of Health Sciences, Rohtak before submitting their applications to the institutions concerned for admission in the course. Any application submitted without NOC of competent authority will not be considered eligible for various benefits under this policy.
For M.Sc. Nursing - 2 years Course
- The Candidate must attain the age of minimum 22 years on 31st December 2019.
- Note: The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary or its equivalent certificate.
- The candidate must have passed following exam:
- Must have passed B.Sc. Nsg./ B.Sc. Hons. Nsg. /Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any INC recognized College of Nursing.
- However, in case of SC/ST/BC category candidates having 50% marks in aggregate may be allowed to appear in the Entrance Exam.
- Must be registered Nurse & registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- Must have Minimum one year of work experience of recognized institute after Basic B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing Honors or must have Minimum one year of work experience of recognized institute after or prior to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing. The work experience will be calculated from the date of registration in parent Council till the last date of submission of form.
- Must have been declared medically fit by the competent Medical Board constituted by PGIMS, Rohtak.
- A candidate desirous of undertaking the Higher studies will have to obtain an NOC from the University of Health Sciences, Rohtak / State Government before submitting their applications to the institutions concerned for admission in the course.
- Any application submitted without NOC of the competent authority will not be considered eligible for various benefits under this policy.
For Nurse Practitioner Critical Care - 2 Years Course
- The Candidate must possess a registered B.Sc./PB B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of one year Clinical experience, preferably in any critical care setting prior to enrolment.
- Must have undergone the B.Sc Nursing / PB. B.Sc. Nursing in an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Must have scored not less than 55% aggregate marks in the B.Sc. program Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Program.
- Selection must be based on the merit of an entrance examination.
- A candidate desirous to seek admission will have to obtain an NOC from the State/Government/University of Health Sciences, Rohtak before submitting their application for admission in the course. Any application submitted without NOC of the competent authority will not be considered eligible for various benefits under this policy.
Scheme of Exam
- Date of Entrance Exam 22nd September 2019 (Sunday, PB B.Sc. Nursing 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM, M.Sc. Nursing 10.00 AM to 1.00PM and NPCC Course 10.00 AM to 1.00PM)
- The medium of Entrance Examination will be English. The Entrance examination shall consist of one paper. The paper will include Objective type questions.
Number of questions and Maximum Marks
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2 years Course:
- Three hours duration -180 MCQ, Questions (180 Marks). Subject- Anatomy Physiology, Microbiology, psychology, sociology, fundamentals of nursing, First Aid, Community health Nursing, Mid wifery and gynecology, Pediatric, Nursing Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing.
M.Sc. Nursing - 2 years Course:
- Three hours duration – 180 MCQ questions (180 marks) - subjects (Medical Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Pediatrics Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing & Obst & Gynea., Nursing Research & Statistics, Nursing Education & Administration & General knowledge & current affairs.
- Entrance Exam on the basis of B.Sc. (N) Syllabus (180 Marks) MCQ. Subject- Anatomy & Physiology, Nutrition & Biochemistry, Nursing Fundamental, Psychology, Microbiology, English Computer, Sociology, Medical Surgical Nursing, Pathology, Community Health Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Research & Statistics, Obs. & Gyane., Management & Nursing Service & Education etc.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Total No. of Seats (P.B. B.Sc. Nursing): 30 seats
- Distribution of Seats: (Only Female Candidates can apply)
- GC - 07
- SC 20% - 04
- BC-A 16% - 03
- BC-B 11% - 02
- PH - 03% - 02
- In-service Candidate - 12
- Total - 30
M.Sc. Nursing 2 years Course
- Distribution of Seats: Only Female Candidates can apply
- Total No. of Seats: 30
- Community Health Nursing: 05
- Medical Surgical Nursing: 10
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing: 05
- Paediatric/ Child Health Nursing: 05
- Obstetrical & Gynaecological Nursing: 05
NPCC- 2 Years Course
- College of Nursing, PGIMS Rohtak: 15 Seats for In-Service Candidates
- Ved Nursing College , Baroli, Panipat (Pvt. Unaided Nursing College): 10 Out of which 05 Seats are State Quota and 05 Seats are Management Quota.
- The result of Entrance Exam will be displayed on the Notice board in the office of the Controller of Examinations and also on the University Website i.e. www.uhsr.ac.in
- The allotment of the seats shall be made according to the merit of entrance examination.
- During subsequent counselling (s) the seat will be allotted as per the merit of the candidate depending on the availability of seats on that particular day.
- During the final counselling, a category wise waiting list of the eligible candidates, based on their merit will be prepared by the Counselling Board. In case any seat falls vacant due to any reason, the same will be filled up from the wait listed candidates.
- The admission in the institution will be completed by 31st Oct. 2019
- The Application Form/Prospectus can be downloaded from the University Website www.uhsr.ac.in and be submitted along with the Demand Draft of Rs.2400/- for GC Category (For SC/BC of Haryana only @ Rs.600/-) drawn in favour of the Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak payable at State Bank of India, Medical College, Rohtak (Code 4735).
- Each candidate for admission to P.B. B.Sc. (N)/M.Sc. Nursing Courses must fill up the Admission Form in his/her own handwriting as per instructions attached with it mentioning the category and send it super scribed" Admission Form for M.Sc. Nursing Course2018/ Admission Form for P.B. B.Sc. Nursing Course-2018" to the Controller of Exams, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak so as to reach Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak on or before 12th September 2019 upto 05.00 pm
- In case of candidates for admission to P.B. B.Sc. Nursing must attach attested certificates for passing General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) and Registration of RN & RM.
Pt BD Sharma UHSR Rohtak
- Statutory Officers of PT.BD Sharma, University of Health Sciences (UHSR), Rohtak-124001, Haryana, India, College of Nursing, PGIMS, Rohtak, Phone Nos. 01262-282113, Website www.uhsr.ac.in
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.