NCDC-EIS New Delhi Epidemic Intelligence Service Training 2019
NCDC Delhi 2 year India Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) Programme 2019
NCDC-EIS New Delhi Epidemic Intelligence Service Training 2019 - National Centre for Disease Control under the Directorate General of Health Services, Union Ministry of Health and Family welfare has invited applications for admission to the India Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) training Programme, a 2-year Programme in Applied Epidemiology based at the National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), Delhi.
- The programme is modelled after the EIS program at the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is implemented in collaboration with CDC.
- India EIS trains officers to develop public health skills while working with various public health agencies/programmes in the country.
- Selected applicants become known as EIS officers during their training. EIS officers are assigned to a state/central public health agency for two years under the guidance of a mentor and supervisor
- Applicants can be self-sponsored or Sponsored (Regular employees of central/state health service or equivalent (local autonomous bodies)
Applicant should hold one of the following qualifications
- (i) MD (Public Health/Preventive and Social Medicine/Community Medicine)
- (ii) MD (Clinical or Para-Clinical) with 2 years’ experience (service)
- (iii) MBBS with Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical, Para-clinical, or Public Health with 3 years’ of public health experience from any recognized institution
- (iv) MBBS from any recognized institution with five years minimum work experience in public health
- Applicant should not be over 45 years as of the last date of application (30 September 2019)
- Govt. Sponsored candidates should be presently working in central or state government/PSUs such as ESI, railways, state or municipal corporations, local bodies, defence, para-military forces, medical colleges, autonomous bodies, etc.
- Applications can be downloaded from https://ncdc.gov.in/
- The electronic application has to be send as an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- The paper application form has to be send to 'Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd., 1/1B (Ground Floor), Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar, New Friends Colony, New Delhi -110 025’
- Last Date for receipt of filled applications is 30th September 2019
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here