Maharishi Markandeshwar University M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019
Notification for MMU M.Sc. Nursing admission 2019 through All India Entrance Test
Maharishi Markandeshwar University M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019 - Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) Mullana - Ambala is offering 2 years M.Sc. Nursing Course through All India Entrance Test for the academic year 2019-20.
Candidates can check the complete information regarding MMU M.Sc. (Nursing) 2019 Entrance Test application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
- Last Date for receiving filled in Application Form: 20th August 2019
- Date and time of Entrance Test: 01st September 2019
- Date of Declaration of Result on Notice Board and Website of the University: 07th September 2019
- Date of Counselling and Payment of the Prescribed Fee: 13th September 2019
See: MSc Admission 2019
M.Sc. (Nursing) Course
- The 2-year M.Sc. (Nursing) Course has been designed for experienced graduate nurses to develop higher competencies in professional nursing. The course of study includes Nursing Education, Advance Nursing Practice, Nursing Management, Nursing Research and Statistics and Nursing Research (Dissertation) and Clinical Speciality which also includes Medical Surgical Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Community Health Nursing and Obstetric & Gynaecological Nursing.
- Students are offered practical experience in advance nursing, teaching, communication skills, planning and organizing continuing nursing education programs.
Distribution of Seats
- Medical Surgical Nursing: 05 (Open Seats); 01 (NRI Seats); Total of Seats: 06
- Community Health Nursing: 06 (Open Seats); Nil (NRI Seats); Total of Seats: 06
- Mental Health (Psychiatry) Nursing: 05 (Open Seats); 01 (NRI Seats); Total of Seats: 06
- Obstetrical and Gynaecological Nursing: 05 (Open Seats); 01 (NRI Seats); Total of Seats: 06
- Child Health (Paediatrics) Nursing: 05 (Open Seats); 01 (NRI Seats); Total of Seats: 06
- Total: 26 (Open Seats); 04 (NRI Seats); Total of Seats: 30
- Candidates not only from Haryana but also from other states of the country as well as Foreign Nationals/NRIs are eligible to appear in this Entrance Test provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course as per the rules and regulations of the INC/ and the MM University
- Candidates should fulfil the following minimum conditions to become eligible for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course:
- Should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council
- Passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- Minimum one year of work experience after Post Basic/B.Sc. Nursing as on 30th October 2019 (or); Minimum one year of work experience prior to or after Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing as on 31st October 2019
- SC/ST candidates will be eligible for relaxation of 5% marks in eligibility conditions
- Candidate should be medically fit
- *Selected Candidates for M. Sc. Nursing must produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Medical Board constituted/approved by the Principal, MM College of Nursing, Mullana
Scheme of Entrance Test
- Medium of Entrance Test will be English
- The entrance test will consist of one paper of 1 hour 30 minutes duration. There will be total number of 120 objective type questions which will carry maximum of 360 marks i.e three marks for each question
- The candidates will have to secure at least 50% qualifying marks in the entrance test to become eligible for appearing before the Counselling Board
- The entrance test will be based on the syllabi of B.Sc. Nursing prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council. Areas included in the selection test are Applied, Physical and Biological Sciences, Nutrition, Social Science, Medical- Surgical, Obstetrical and Gynaecological, Child Health, Mental Health and Community Health Nursing and Basic Concepts of Education, Administration, Research and Statistics.
- M.Sc. Nursing - Rs. 125,000/- (tuition fee per annual in rupees) and development fee per annual Rs.25000/-
- The Fee will have to be deposited at the time of Counselling
- Admission to 85% open seats of M. Sc. Nursing course will be made on the basis of merit of the Entrance Test
- Admission to 15% NRI seats will be advertised separately; the candidates for NRI seats are not required to appear in the Entrance Test
- A candidate seeking admission to the M.Sc. (Nursing) Course is required to send his or her application on the prescribed form appended at the end of this prospectus
- Before filling up the Application Form, the candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all the requirements with regard to the filling-in of the application form and check his/her eligibility
- A candidate seeking admission to the M.Sc. (Nursing) course is required to send his or her application on the prescribed form appended at the end of this prospectus. Before filling up the
- Application Form, the candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all the requirements with regard to the filling-in of the Application Form and check his/her eligibility
- Merit List of the candidates qualifying in the Entrance Test will be uploaded on the official Website of the University www.mmumullana.org as well as displayed on the Notice Board of MM College of Nursing, Mullana - Ambala on or before due date
- The candidates of M.Sc. Nursing will fill up three admit cards annexed to the Application Form. The original will be sent to them by Speed Post/Courier
- If the same does not reach them in time or lost in transit or for any other reason, they can collect their Duplicate Admit Cards from the Admission Office, MM University, Mullana-Ambala on the day of Entrance Test
- Candidates of M.Sc. Nursing will fill up three ADMIT CARDS annexed to the Application Form. The original will be sent to them by Speed Post/Courier; if the same does not reach them in time or lost in transit or for any other reason, they can collect their Duplicate Admit Cards from the Admission Office, MM University, Mullana-Ambala on the day of Entrance Test
- In case there is any change in the above schedule, the same will be notified for information of the candidates on the official website of the University
- The last date for receipt of Application Forms, duly completed in all respects is 20th August 2019 (up to 05.00 pm). All related correspondence should be addressed to the Convener, Admission Office, Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana-Ambala (Haryana)-133207
- For more further detailed in information visit website www.mmumullana.org
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.