JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application - How to Apply
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIMPER), one of India’s oldest and most prestigious institutions for medical studies, conducts JIMPER MBBS Entrance Exam every year for admission into its undergraduate program.
Interested candidates can download JIMPER MBBS 2019 application form alongside the prospectus from the official website of the institute. Applications must be submitted using the official JIMPER website only.
Those who want to apply, are strongly recommended to first refer to the eligibility criterion for appearing in the exam. Also, the onus of ensuring that the address and other particulars asked for in the application form are filled correctly, will be entirely on the candidates.
How to Apply ?
- The Registration Process for JIPMER 2019 will be online. Candidates can log on to the link in the Home page of www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in and can look for the link "Apply on-line MBBS admission – 2019". Before applying, candidates must read the prospectus carefully. Any false information being provided on candidate’s side may lead to cancellation of the application.
- Candidates can get the JIPMER MBBS information brochure to check the complete details about the exam. Here, candidates can get some information related to the application form.
- Log on to link in the Home Page www.jipmer.edu.in and navigate to the link "Apply on-line MBBS admission-2019"
- Read the prospectus and instruction carefully; the flow chart for filling application on-line given as Appendix (ANNEXURE-V) in the Prospectus. The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line
- Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using any one of the following mode of payment. No. other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- For General (UR) & P-UR: Rs.1200/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable
- For OBC & P-OBC: Rs.1200/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable
- For SC/ST & P-SC: Rs.1000/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable NRI/OCI Rs.2500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable OPH & P-OPH Exempted from Application Fees
JIPMER 2019 Online Application
- Online application form for MBBS entrance exam will be available at jipmer.edu.in and jipmer.puducherry.gov.in from 06th March 2019
JIPMER 2019 Official Website
- There are 2 official websites of the institutes. They are www.jipmer.edu.in and www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here