HPU Shimla BSc Nursing and Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission 2018
HPU Shimla BSc Nursing & Post Basic BSc Nursing Entrance Test 2018
HPU Shimla BSc Nursing & Post Basic Nursing Admission 2018 - An objective type (MCQ) Entrance Tests for admission to B.Sc. Nursing (4-years Degree Courses) and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (2-years Degree Course) in Govt. and Private B.Sc. Nursing Colleges located in the State of Himachal Pradesh for the session 2018-19 will be conducted by the University for which online application from the eligible candidates are invited through University Website
- Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) Shimla will released the notification for the eligible candidates to admission in B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course in Government / Private Nursing College in Himachal Pradesh for the academic year 2018-19
- B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test - 2018 (Female Candidates Only)
- Candidates can fill their application form from the official website www.hpuniv.in as per schedule
- Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and are affiliated to the Himachal Pradesh, University, Shimla
Also See : MedicalEntranceExam
For B.Sc. Nursing
- Schedule for filling up online Application Form with final transaction of Fee: 03rd May to 18th June 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: 07th July 2018 (Sunday)
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Schedule for filling up online Application Form with final transaction of Fee: 28th May to 26th June 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: 15th July 2018 (Sunday)
- Female Children of Bonafide Himachali/Domicile/Himachal Govt. Employees & Employees of Autonomous bodies wholly or partially financed by the Himachal Pradesh Govt. will only be eligible to apply for admission to 4-years B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course through Entrance Test to be conducted by HPU, Shimla in Sister Nivedita Govt. College of Nursing, IGMC, Shimla and Private unaided B.Sc. Nursing Colleges/Institutions situated in the State of Himachal Pradesh
- For filling up of 50 % Management Quota Seats in Private un-aided B.Sc. Nursing Colleges in State of Himachal Pradesh, there will be no domicile requirement. Under this quota, both Himachali and Non-Himachali interested candidates can compete in the entrance test subject to fulfillment of minimum educational qualification and age etc. as prescribed
- The above candidates should be Indian National
- The age of the candidates should be between 17 to 35 years, as on 31st December 2018 i.e. the candidate should be born between 01st January 1984 and 01st January 2002
- However, upper age can be relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates i.e. the candidate must born between 01st January 1979 and 01st January 2002; age as recorded in the matriculation certificate will be entertained
- Admission to married candidates will be allowed subject to production of medical fitness certificate
- A candidate should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam from H.P. Board of School Education/AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or any other Board/University established by law in India in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually with 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying exam
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying exam will be 40% instead of 45% as stated above
- Provided further that English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc. (Nursing) Course; the candidate should be medically fit
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
Syllabus & Pattern of the Entrance Exam
- The Entrance Test shall consist of one written paper only in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry (including Organic Chemistry), Biology and English (including General Knowledge/current affairs) in accordance with the syllabi of studies based on NCERT books of the academic session according to which the 10+2 (includes 11th and 12th classes) exam was conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education in the year of the Entrance Test
- The medium of exam shall be English
- The question paper will have 100 (One Hundred) MCQ objective type questions of one mark each. Each question has four options i.e. A, B, C & D. Out of which only one will be the correct option.
- The duration of Entrance Test will be 2 hours
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers. The question paper will be in English language only of the following subjects:
- Biology - 25 No. of Questions & 25 Marks
- Chemistry - 25 No. of Questions & 25 Marks
- Physics - 25 No. of Questions & 25 Marks
- English - 15 No. of Questions & 15 Marks
- General Knowledge/Current Affairs - 10 No. of Questions & 10 Marks
- Total: 100 No. of Questions & 100 Marks
- The university will provide the facility of downloading the Admit Cards for appearing to B.Sc. (Nursing) Entrance Test-2018 on the University website www.hpuniv.nic.in and www.admissions.hpushimla.in
- The candidates are required to download the Admit cards from the website by following the instructions/schedule given therein
- All the applicants are advised to read the Prospectus/information brochure carefully of the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test-2018 in pdf format available on www.hpuniv.in and www.admissions.hpushimla.in and also ensure her eligibility in terms of the conditions/provisions mentioned in the prospectus/information brochure
- Please read these instructions carefully before proceeding with the ONLINE filling of Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Application Form 2018
Entrance Test Fee
- For General/OBC& their Sub-Categories: Rs.1400/-
- For Antyodaya/IRDP Categories: Rs.700/-
- For SC/ST & their Sub- Categories: Rs.700/-
- For any query with regard to filling online application, please contact: 0177-2831655, 2833582.
Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) Shimla
On Behalf of the Govt. of Himachal Pradesh Dept. of Medical Education & Research (Entrance Tests Section), HPU Shimla, Summer Hill, Shimla-171005 (HP), Website www.hpuniv.nic.in and www.admissions.hpushimla.in
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.