HP State PG Dental Admission 2019 through NEET MDS, Application, Dates
Himachal Pradesh PG MDS Courses Admission 2019 through NEET MDS
HP State PG Dental Admission 2019 - Directorate of Medical Education and Research Himachal Pradesh issued the notification for admission in PG (MDS) Courses for the academic year 2019-20. Admission will be done on the basis of NEET MDS 2019.
Admission to 50% State Quota PG (MDS) degree seats in Govt. Dental College and in Private Unaided Dental Colleges of the State (State quota and Management Quota) shall be filled up on the basis of state merit which will be drawn on the basis of NEET MDS 2019 ranking being conducted by the National Board of Examination, New Delhi.
Candidates can check the details of HP State PG Dental Admission 2019 through NEET MDS on this page is given below.
HP State PG Dental Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of Prospectus from: 10th March 2019
- Last date of submission of forms: 30th March 2019
- Date of displaying the merit list: 05th April 2019
- Date of 01st round of counseling: 10th April 2019
- Date of 02nd round of counseling: 30th May 2019
- Commencement of academic session: 01st May 2019
Courses and Number of Seats
I. HP Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Shimla
MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (02 Seats); Orthodontics(02 Seats);Periodontology(02 Seats);Prosthodontics(03 Seats);Peadodontics(03 Seats);Conservative Dentistry(03 Seats);Oral Medicine & Radiology(02 Seats)
Total Seats - 17
II. HP Dental College & Hospital, Sundernagar
MDS - Paedodontics (06 Seats); Prosthodontics (06 Seats); Orthodontics (06 Seats); Periodontology (05 Seats); Conservative Dentistry (05 Seats)
Total Seats - 27
III. Bhojia Dental College & Hospital, (Budh), Solan
MDS - Prosthodontics (05 Seats); Conservative Dentistry (05 Seats); Orthodontics (05 Seats); Periodontology (02 Seats); Peadodontics (02 Seats); Oral Pathology & Microbiology (02 Seats)
Total Seats - 21
IV. Himachal Institute of Dental Sciences, Paonta Sahib
MDS - Prosthodontics (05 Seats); Orthodontics (05 Seats); Conservative Dentistry (05 Seats); Periodontology (05 Seats); Peadodontics (03 Seats); Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (03 Seats); Oral Pathology & Microbiology (03 Seats)
Total Seats â€“ 29
Eligibility Criteria for HP State PG Dental Admission 2019
1. INCENTIVE FOR PURSUING POST GRADUATION WITHIN THE STATE THROUGH NEET-PG-MDS:
- There shall be no requirement for a NOC to appear in NEET-PG-MDS for any of the GDO candidates.
- There shall be requirement of an Incentive Certificate for availing the incentive for serving in the State as a GDO provided that such Incentive Certificate shall be issued to only those GDO who have completed at least one year of uninterrupted continuous service without any break or unauthorized absence on the date of declaration of result of NEET-PG-MDS-2019 i.e.14-1-2019. Further provided that this Incentive
- Certificate shall be valid only for appearing in the State Quota counseling
2. DIRECT STATE QUOTA SEATS:
The following terms & conditions for Direct Candidates will be as follows:-
- (Graduates (BDS) of Govt. and Private Dental Colleges of the Himachal Pradesh (i.e. H.P. Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Shimla/Himachal Dental College, Sundernagar, Distt. Mandi /Bhojia Dental College & Hospital, Baddi Distt. Solan/ MN, DAV Dental College, Tatul, Distt. Solan and Himachal Institute of Dental Sciences, Paonta Sahib, Distt. Sirmour).
- Bonafide Himachalis who have done BDS from any institute recognized by DCI. Children/Spouse of H.P. Government employees /employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed by H.P. Government getting admission to BDS course, through CBSE or any other All India entrance Examination Dental Colleges in India recognized G.O.I /DCI.
3. FOR 50% MANAGEMENT QUOTA SEATS (Only in Pvt. Dental Colleges):
- The 50% Management Quota MDS seats in Pvt. Unaided Dental College of the State of H.P. shall be filled up from the qualified candidates of NEET-MDS, 2019 in order of merit. Any interested candidate can apply for admission to MDS Degree
- Course subject to fulfillment of qualification and condition as prescribed in the prospectus. There is no condition of Bonafide Himachali/Graduate (BDS) of H.P. to apply under this quota seats
CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION SHALL:-
- Possess BDS degree of Himachal Pradesh University or any other University recognized by Dental Council of India as provided at clause above. Rotatory compulsory Internship should be completed on or before 31-3-2019.
- Candidate must be registered with either Dental Council of India or any of the State Dental Council in India at the time of 1st round of common counseling.
- The candidate possessing foreign qualifications (BDS Degree) will have to produce the certificate of having passed the DCI examination as well as certificate of recognition by DCI at the time of 1st round of common counseling.
HP State PG Dental Admission 2019 Application Procedure
Prospectus-cum-Application Form will be available on official websites www.hp.gov.in/hpdmer or www.hpgdcshimla.org of Director Medical Education & Research and HP Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Shimla
Interested candidates can download the prospectus and apply with requisite fee
NEET MDS 2019 result is available on official websites of Director Medical Education & Research H.P &H. P. Govt. Dental College & Hospital Shimla mentioned above
Candidates in the said result who fulfill the eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions as laid down in the Prospectus clause-3 (A&B) are required to furnish result card mentioning obtained marks in NEET-MDS-2019 with the application form.
Final H.P. state merit list of desirous applicants shall be displayed as per schedule in prospectus
Complete in all respects either by Hand or by Registered/Speed post in the office of the Principal, HP Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Shimla-1 accompanied by crossed Bank Draft amounting to Rs.1500/-for General Category and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST categories drawn in favour of Principal, H. P. Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Shimla on or before 24th March 018 (up-to 05:00 PM)
HP State PG Dental Admission 2019 Fee Details
- For General Category: Rs.1500/-
- For SC/ST Categories: Rs.1000/-
Thereafter no application shall be accepted.
H.P Government Dental College & Hospital, Shimla- 171001