Guru Ravidas Ayurved University (GRAU) Punjab Admissions Open for MD Ayurveda & Homeopathy 2018
Guru Ravidas Ayurved University (GRAU) Admission - AIPGET-2018 qualified candidates are invited for Physical Counseling for admission to MD Ayurveda/MD Homoeopathy (Session 2018-19) course of all categories in various Colleges affiliated with Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur shall be held in the Campus of the University. Candidates are advised to read the prospectus carefully before filling and submitting the ONLINE Admission Application FORM for admission to MD (Ayurveda) and MD (Homoeopathy).
Also See : PG Medical Entrance Exams
Guru Ravidas Ayurved University (GRAU) Punjab Admissions Notification Out!
About the Courses Guru Ravidas Ayurved University (GRAU) Punjab Admissions for MD Ayurveda & Homeopathy.
- Admissions to various post graduate courses in the affiliated institutions of this University in the State of Punjab are made on merit basis of AIA-PGET-2018
- Admission to MD (Ayurveda) Courses available in Govt. Ayurvedic College, Patiala and Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, V.P.O-Daudhar, Distt-Moga (Pb.) and MD (Homoeopathy) courses available in Shri Guru Nanak Dev Homoeopathy Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana for the session 2018-19
Important GRAU MD Ayurveda Admission Dates & MD Homeopathy Admission
- Start of Online Application Process on the University Website: 26th October 2018
- Last Date of Application: 29th October 2018 to 11th November 2018
- Entrance Test: 14th November 2018 (Wednesday, 09.00 am onwards)
- The Admission will be strictly as per merit of NEET-2018/AIPGET-2018
- The exact status of the vacancy position will be displayed at the time of Counselling.
Name of College & Seats for MD (Ayurveda) under Guru Ravidas Ayurved University
- Govt Ayurved College, Patiala (Govt. College)
- Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Daudhar, Moga. (Private College)
Tentative Details of Seats
- Govt Ayurved College,Patiala (Total 8 seats) i.e.
i) Dravyaguna - 04
ii) Ras Shastra - 04
Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Daudhar, Moga (Total 19 seats) i.e
iii) Samhita & Siddhanta - 06
iv) Dravyaguna - 06
v) Rachna Sharir - 06
vi) Kaumarbhritya - 01
- The exact number of seats and detail category wise distribution of seats shall be notified at the time of counseling.
For MD (Homoeopathy)
i) Sri Guru Nanak Dev Homoeopathic Medical College, Ludhiana.
ii) Details of seats Six seats in each speciality (Total 18 seats) i.e.
i. Organon & Homoeopathic Philosophy - 6
ii. Materia Medica - 6
iii. Repertory. - 6
- The exact number of seats and detail category wise distribution of seats shall be notified at the time of counseling. Private Institution - As per time to time instructions of Punjab Govt. and Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
Guru Ravidas Ayurved University MD Courses in Ayurveda & Homeopathy Eligibility Criteria
- MD (Ayurveda) A person possessing the Degree in Ayurved of a University or Board or Medical Institution specified in the second schedule to the Act notified by the Department of AYUSH, Govt. of India/CCIM, shall be eligible for admission in the Postgraduate Degree Course
- MD (Homoeopathy) Regular Internal Candidates: No candidate shall be admitted to MD (Homoeopathy) Course unless he/she possesses the degree of
a) Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (Direct Degree) or equivalent qualification in homoeopathy included in the Second Schedule to the Homoeopathy Central Council Act,1973(59 of 1973):
b) Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (Graded degree) or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the Second Schedule to the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973(59 of 1973):
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship is essential and must be completed upto 31st October 2018
- Govt. Institute and Private Institute The reservation of seats shall be as under:
i) SC/ST - 25%
ii) Backward Classes/OBC - 10%
iii) Physically Handicapped - 5%
- Rs.5000/- (Rs.3000/- SC/ST) to be deposited online by using Debit card or Credit card through University Website i.e. www.graupunjab.org by due date and time. The last date of applying is 29th October 2018
- Fee once deposited in University account will not be refunded/adjusted
GRAU Admission 2018 Application Form
- Prospectus can be downloaded from the University Website i.e. www.graupunjab.org. Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing University website i.e. www.graupunjab.org
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Prospectus and University website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified
- Before applying, candidate should carefully read PROSPECTUS for eligibility conditions and other important conditions
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Submitting more than one application by a candidate is liable to be rejected. After filling online application form by candidate, University will issue a unique Registration Id. Registration Id (i.e. login Id will be provided to the candidate at his/her registered Mobile Number through SMS and email. v) Candidate should have to apply online on or before 29th October 2018 to 11th November 2018
- How to upload photograph, Signature, You have to login by entering your Registration Id. The size of photograph, Signature, should not be more than 25 KB respectively
- Candidate may use third party software i.e. https://www.shrinkpictures.com to resize their photograph, Signature, before uploading
- Once you save and proceed you will not be able to edit your application data, so be ensured that you have entered correct data particularly check your Name, Date of Birth, categories etc. before save & proceed.
Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab
Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab V.P.O Kharkan, Hoshiarpur (Pb.) Ph. No. 01882- 282326, 01882-282448, Website www.graupunjab.org
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here