GRAU Punjab BAMS BHMS BUMS Admissions 2019 - Application, Dates
GRAU conducts Punjab Ayush Entrance Test (PAET) 2019 for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Admissions 2019
GRAU Punjab BAMS BHMS BUMS Admissions 2019 - Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab was granting admission in BAMS, BHMS, BUMS Courses through PAET (Punjab Ayush Entrance Test). But this year university has decided to take admission in theses course through NEET 2019. So, this year onwards the admission in BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Courses will be granted on the basis of NEET score
The candidates seeking admission in the courses are advised to keep on checking this page for more information about GRAU Punjab BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Admissions-2019
GRAU Punjab BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Admissions 2019
- GRAU Punjab has been released the information regarding admission to B.A.M.S/ B.H.M.S/ B.U.M.S Courses academic session 2019
- NEET-UG-2019 qualified candidates are eligible to apply online for admission to BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Courses.
Institutions & Seats
- The institute shall also be put on the official web site of the Guru Ravidas Ayurvedic University, Hoshiarpur before July 30th of the year of exam
- Govt. Institutions - State Quota 85%
- NRI Quota 15% Private Institution - Govt. Quota 50% - Management Quota 50% (Including 15% NRI Quota)'
- The seats are subject to decrease or increase as per CCIM/GOI directions
- 15% seats shall be open to candidate who have studied 10+1/10+2 exams or equivalent exam
- 12th Standard with science or any other equivalent examination recognized by concerned State Governments and education boards provided the candidates passes the examination with 50% aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- No candidate shall be admitted to BHMS Degree Course unless he has passed
- The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than core course of English as prescribed by the National Council of Education Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years education structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education;
- The intermediate examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject
- No candidate shall be admitted to BAMS Degree Course unless he has attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his admission to the first year of course
- No candidate shall be admitted to B.H.M.S. Degree Course if he is blind (including colour blindness), deaf, dumb, deaf and dumb
- Eligibility for admission to Kamil E-Tib-Wa-Jarahat Course: To seek admission in respective course of Bachelor of Unani Medicine are as under-
- Admission to Kamil-E-Tib.O - Jarahat Courses: A candidate seeking admission to main Kamil-E-Tib.O - Jarahat (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery-BUMS) Course must be have passed
- Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50% (fifty percent). Aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and the candidate shall have passed 10th standard with Urdu or Arabic or Persian Language as a subjects, or clear the test of Urdu of 10+th Standard (wherever there is provision to conduct of such test) in the entrance examination conducted by the University or Board or registered Society or Associations authorized by the Government to conduct such examination
- The pre-Tib of one examination of one-year duration
See: BAMS Admission 2019
- GRAU Punjab has released the date of Physical Counseling for admission to BAMS/ BHMS/BUMS courses Govt./Management/ NRI quota and any leftover seats in any category in various Colleges affiliated to Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur shall be held at Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, V.P.O Kharkan, Hoshiarpur on as per schedule
- Preference would be given to the candidates, who have the NEET eligibility. The students without NEET eligibility (10+2 Medical), who are granted admission, a specific stipulation would be indicated that the same would remain subject to the final outcome of the Civil Writ.
- After submission of the application form, the next event of the admission process is generating the merit list. Merit list for GRAU Punjab BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Admissions 2019 will be prepared according to the NEET-2019 Score
- Merit list will be released on the official website of University. Candidates can check the merit list on the website, or they can check the same from this page also
- After releasing the merit list candidates will be invited for the counselling process.
GRAU Punjab BAMS BHMS BUMS Application Procedure 2019
- NEET-2019 qualified eligible candidates can fill the online applications form through websites www.graupunjab.org or http://grauadmission.smartpad.in from 01st August 2019 to 07th August 2019
- As Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab released notification that Admission in BAMS, BHMS, BUMS will be granted on the basis of NEET 2019
- The forms have been released for BAMS, BHMS, BUMS admissions in Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab. The application forms are available on the official website as well as on this page. The candidates can fill the application form for admission through the website or by the Aglasem page
- Before filling the application, form candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for the admission in these courses.
- Registration for admission to BAMS/BHMS/BUMS courses is to be undertaken online at the University website.
- Application form for admission to BAMS/BHMS/BUMS courses can't be submitted offline/printed copy by post.
- This prospectus contains two parts:
- Part-A Pertains to the general procedure for applying to admission, submission of admission application/counselling form, deposition of fee, important instructions, joining, etc
- Part-B Pertains to Contains Punjab Govt. Notifications for admission to BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Courses proforma for different categories, self-undertaking, etc.
- Note: Candidates can download the prospectus from University website.
- Admission Application Fee of Rs.4600/- (Rs.3750/- for SC candidates) will only be deposited through Debit card/Credit Card/Net-banking after successful filling of online admission application form on university website.
- Admission Application Fee will not be accepted in any form after due date/time in any case.
- Only those Admission Application Forms will be considered for counselling, fee of which has been deposited by due date/time.
- No request for accepting the Admission Application Forms after due date/time will be entertained.
- Merely deposition of fee will not entitle the candidate for claim of admission.
- Fee once deposited in University Account will not be refunded/adjusted in any case.
GRAU Punjab BAMS BHMS BUMS Admissions 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for applying online Admission Application Form through University Website: 01st August 2019
- Last date for applying online Admission Application Form through University Website: 07th August 2019
- Last date for depositing fee of Rs.4600/- (Rs. 3750/- for SC candidates) in through payment gateway using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking on successful filling of online admission application form at university website: 07th August 2019
- Online filling/submission of counselling form and preferences of colleges and course by the eligible candidates for 1st round of counselling: 01st to 7th August 2019
- Display of result of 1st round of online counseling: 08th to 09th August 2019
- Date of joining the allotted college/course and deposition of fee in any branch of Axis Bank through bank challan form - 1st round counselling: 10th to 11th August 2019
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India