Annamalai University MD MS Admission 2019 through NEET PG
Annamalai University announces PG Medical (MD, MS) Admission 2019 through NEET PG
Annamalai University PG Medicine Admission 2019 - Annamalai University invites application form eligible candidates who intend to apply for admission to various Post Graduate Programs in the Faculty of Medicine in the Rajah Muthiah Medical College of the Annamalai University during 2019-2020.
Faculty of Medicine
- The Faculty of Medicine has two colleges under its ambit. They are the Rajah Muthiah Medical College and the Rani Meyyammai College of Nursing.
The Rajah Muthiah Medical College is offering Post Graduate degree programs in 19 different specialties with effect from the academic year 1997-98, all of which are recognised by the Medical Council of India.
Duration of the Program
- The duration of Post-Graduate degree program is Three years. However, those who hold a relevant and recognised diploma in relevant field are eligible for a 1 year exemption in the degree program
Programs Offered: (All Programs Recognised by MCI)
- M.D.(General Medicine), M.D.(Paediatrics), M.D.(Anaesthesia), M.D.(Obstetrics & Gynaecology), M.D.(Anatomy), M.D.(Physiology), M.D.(Biochemistry), M.D.(Pathology), M.D.(Microbiology), M.D.(Pharmacology), M.D.(Community Medicine), M.D.(Radio Diagnosis), M.D.(Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy) M.D.(PMR), M.D.(Psychiatry). M.S. (General Surgery), M.S.(Ophthalmology), M.S.(Otorhinolaryngology) M.S.(Orthopaedics).
- For Seat matrix, visit our University Website: www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
Eligibility criteria for Annamalai University PG Medicine Admission 2019
- Candidates possessing MBBS Degree from a college / university recognized by the MCI
- Candidates must have secured the minimum qualification score in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG conducted by the National Board of Examination, New Delhi
Method of Selection
- Candidates who are interested in joining PG Medicine courses (MD, MS) at Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Annamalai University, for the academic year 2019-2020 must apply and also appear for the counselling to be conducted by the Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu, Kilpauk, Chennai, the dates of which will be announced by the Selection Committee.
- Non-service candidates shall execute a bond with three sureties for a sum of 40,00,000/- (Rupees Forty Lakh only) for Post Graduate Degree Programmes at RMMC from the year 2019-2020 session with an undertaking, that they shall serve Annamalai University for a period of not less than two year, if required. During the above bond period, they will be paid the salary on consolidated basis on par with that of fresh recruits in force at the time of completion of Post Graduate Degree.
- Three sureties should be provided, two of which should be from a permanent government/ public servant in the same or higher rank than the candidate and other one surety should be from the spouse/parent of the candidate. PAN numbers of the sureties should be furnished.
- The prescribed form of bond will be made available by the Annamalai University at the time of admission. The bond will become infructuous on serving the RMMCH for a minimum period of two years.
Annamalai University PG Medicine Admission 2019 Application Form
- Application form can be obtained from the Annamalai University, Annamalainagar
Documents that should be submitted at the time of Admission
The following documents should be enclosed with each application. Please note only attested copy need to be attached.
- Allotment Order.
- Date of Birth Certificate (H.Sc. Certificate / School Leaving Certificate).
- Community Certificate (if applicable).
- Consolidated statement of MBBS Marks from I to III MBBS.
- CRRI Completion Certificate.
- MBBS Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate issued by the University.
- Permanent Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- Course Certificate from the Head of the Parent Institution for MBBS programme.
- Copy of the orders of MCI recognition of the College for MBBS, in case of candidates who passed MBBS from Colleges in other states.
- 3 Numbers of Passport size photographs (background â€“ white/blue).
- Bonds in the prescribed format as stipulated under para 4 (Non-service candidates).
- The Candidate and his/her parent should execute a Notary Affidavit in the prescribed format at the time of admission regarding the fee structure and payment of course fee.
Note: All originals are to be produced only at the time of admission
- The candidates admitted to various Post Graduate Degree Programs during the academic year 2019-2020 will be paid stipend (non-service candidates) as detailed below:
- 1st year - 25,000/-
- 2nd year - 26,000/-
- 3rd year - 27,000/
Annamalai University PG Medicine Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date for counseling: To be Announced
For more details visit our University website: www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in.