AIIHPH MVPH Admissions 2018 – Dates, Eligibility, Application
All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health Master of Veterinary Public Health (MVPH) Admission-2018
AIIHPH MVPH Admission 218 - Applications are invited from intending candidates for admission to the Master of Veterinary Public Health (MVPH) Course conducted by the All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health (AIIH&PH), 110, Chittranjan Avenue, Kolkata-700073
Also See : MedicalEntranceExam
Course Objectives of AIIH&PH MVPH
- To impart both theoretical and practical instructions to both Veterinary and Medical graduates to enable them to plan, organize, implement and evaluate appropriate public health programs.
- To understand and appreciate the ecological proximity of man with animals and the influence of animals on human health and vice-verse
- To take appropriate steps to prevent and control of zoonotic diseases
- To develop man power to prevent and control human and animal diseases of public health importance
- To provide opportunities to take appropriate research in the field of veterinary public health
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams 2018
- Last date of receipt of application form by the institute: 15th June 2018
- Course Commence from: 1st July 2018
Duration: 2 years Post Graduate degree
Eligibility Criteria for AIIH&PH MVPH Admissions 2018
- MBBS/BV.Sc & AH Degree of University of Calcutta or any University recognized by University of Calcutta.
- The candidate must possess the Internship completion certificate and permanent Registration number before admission.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who are deputed by the Central / State Government or other recognized bodies and having at least one year experience in the field of Veterinary Science.
Number of Seats: 15 Seats
- Merit list is prepared based on the marks obtained at the Graduation level.
- Rs. 7500/-(Rupees seven thousand five hundred only) per month.
- Application form for the course could be obtained by making a request tit eh office of the Director, AIIH&PH, Kolkata, either personally or by post or can be downloaded from the university website www.aiihph.gov.in
- Completely filled up application form and submit on or before 15th June, 2018
All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Kolkata
110, CR Avenue, Kolkata-73, Tel 033-22412860, Fax 033-22412888Email email@example.com, Website www.aiihph.gov.in