AIPMT Online Application Process
All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test-2016 will be conducted on Sunday, 01st May 2016 from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm.
AIPMT 2016 Online Application Process
Without Late Fee:
Schedule for Online Submission of Application:
For Fee through e-Challan: 15th December 2015 to 08th January 2016
For Fee through other modes: 12th December 2015 to 12th January 2016
Last Date for Successful Final transaction of Fee (for fee through e-Challan/other modes): 12th January 2016
- 7 things you should Know about AIPMT 2016
- AIPMT 2016 and admission to State Medical Colleges
- Last minute tips for AIPMT Exam 2016
- CBSE AIPMT 2016 Application Dates
- AIPMT Eligibility Criteria
- CBSE AIPMT 2016 Notification and Dates
- AIPMT 2016 Exam Pattern
- AIPMT Syllabus for 2016
- AIPMT 2016 Participating States Universities Medical Colleges
With Late Fee:
Schedule for Online Submission of Application:
For Fee through e-Challan: 13th January to 06th February 2016
For Fee through other modes: 13th January 2016 to 10th February 2016
Last Date for Successful Final transaction of Fee (for fee through e-Challan/other modes): 10th February 2016 (Wednesday)
Candidates are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves with the following:-
1. Candidates can apply for AIPMT- 2016 only “Online”. No offline application will be entertained.
2. Information Bulletin can be downloaded from the website www.aipmt.nic.in.
3. Online submission of Application Form may be done by accessing Board’s website www.aipmt.nic.in.
Instructions for Online submission of Application are available in the Information Bulletin and on the website www.aipmt.nic.in.
4. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be disqualified.
5. Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
(a) At least three printouts of the Confirmation Page of online Application.
(b) Proof of fee paid.
(c) At least 5 copies of identical passport size Photograph that was scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
(d) At least 2 similar post card size photos (same as scanned and uploaded on the online application).
(e) Copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota.
6. (a) Candidates must ensure that mobile numbers, e-mail ID filled in the online Application form are their own or their parents’. The Board will make communication by SMS or e-mail on given mobile number and e-mail ID respectively only.
(b) The CBSE will not be held responsible for non-receipt of latest information due to wrong mobile number, e-mail ID and correspondence address filled in the Online Application Form.
(c) The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
(i) By Credit Card/Debit Card;
(ii) Remittance through e-challan by depositing in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank, *Canara Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank;
(iii) Net Banking;
(iv) E-wallet of Common Services Centre.
(d) Fee remitted through Indian Postal Order / Demand Draft/ Pay Order/ Cheque/Cash, etc. would not be accepted in any circumstances. Such applications would stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
(e) Final Submission of Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful in case of failure to complete Step-3 of Online Application.
7. Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards till the admission in MBBS/BDS Course.
8. Any correction pertaining to the photograph, signature and right hand index finger impression will be intimated through email and SMS and the same will be available in the candidate’s login account. Other corrections are not permissible, therefore, ensure submission of correct data.
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
PREPARATION FOR FILLING UP OF APPLICATION FORM:
- Log on to website www.aipmt.nic.in
- Download the Information Bulletin and Replica of Application – 2016 and read it carefully to understand eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of application online.
- Go to the link “Apply On-line” and open the same. Read the instructions and procedure for on-line submission of Application Form carefully.
- Fill in the on-line application form Step-1 and note down the registration number.
- Upload images of photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger impression in JPG format at Step-2 of the application.
- Make payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card/ e-challan/Net Banking/e-wallet (CSC) in Step-3.
- Take print out of Confirmation page(s) at Step-4 of online application format and preserve it for future reference along with copy of proof of fee deposited, if fee is deposited through e-challan/e-wallet (CSC) mode.
- Open the first link, follow the instructions carefully and submit the information. At the end of this page, two links “Next” and “Reset” are given. If you are satisfied that filled in information is correct then Click “Next” otherwise “Reset”. After opening “Next”, information submitted can be checked and if information is correct, go for “Submit” otherwise go for “Back”.
- After submission of data at Step-1, programme will automatically take you to second link for uploading of photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression.
- After uploading of photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression, programme will automatically take you to step-3 for payment of fee.
- Follow the instructions and remit the fee. After successful remittance of fee, programme will take you to step-4 to take print out of Confirmation Page.
- Follow the instructions to take the print out of Confirmation Page. Please keep the confirmation page and proof of payment of fee safely for any future reference.
- All the four links for online submission of application form, uploading of photograph, signature & Right Hand Index Finger Impression, payment of fee and to take print out of confirmation page can also be used separately.
- The CBSE has also provided the facility of submission of application form with late fee. The details of fee and late fee are available in the information bulletin. Candidates need to pay Rs.1400/- (INR) as late fee in addition to the actual/examination fee. Submission of application form with late fees can also be made online only. The process of submission of application will remain the same as in case of submission of application form without late fee.
- Facility of submission of application form, uploading of photograph, signature & Right Hand Index Finger Impression, payment of fee and printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page will be de-activated as per given schedule. Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed duration only.
- A copy of the confirmation page and self-declaration as the case may be, will be emailed on the registered email id of the candidate for future reference after successful submission.
- Candidature of the candidates will not be accepted if fee is not paid even after the successful submission of application form and issue of registration number.
- Candidates are well versed with the technology of online submission of application form and without any help they are capable in submission of application form online. In case, any candidate is having any problem, such candidate may visit any of the Common Services Centres for submission of application form and payment of fee. The common services centres have been set as per a scheme of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here