Selection Procedure of AIIMS MBBS 2019
The AIIMS MBBS entrance exam 2019 will be conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for admission to the MBBS programmes in the seven AIIMS institutes. The selection procedure is based on the merit of the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam. The applicants can check the process of selection for AIIMS MBBS 2019 given as under:
- The selection procedure is based on the merit of the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam.
- The applicants will appear in the AIIMS MBBS entrance test.
- A common merit list will be prepared based on the result of AIIMS MBBS 2019
- Separate merit lists will be prepared for the SC, SC and OBC candidates.
- The candidates will be called for the counselling at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- In the counselling, Seats will be allotted in all the nine AIIMS institutes.
- The selected candidates will have to report to the respective AIIMS institute to undergo medical examination by a Medical Board.
- Candidates selected for admission to the MBBS course at the AIIMS should bring the original certificates/ testimonials/ documents at the time of admission