AIIMS Rishikesh B Sc Admission 2018 (July) - Dates, Application form
AIIMS Rishikesh Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) July Session Admission 2018
AIIMS Rishikesh B.Sc. Admission 2018 July Session - All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh invites online applications for Entrance Examinations leading to Undergraduate Courses (B.Sc.) for July 2018 Session
- Date for uploading of information brochure and commencement of online registration of applications: 13th May 2018
- Last date for submitting online application forms, 17:00 h IST: 29th May 2018
- Display of eligibility status of application on website: 2nd June 2018
- Appeal for review by non-eligible applicants: 4th and 5th June 2018
- Admit cards available for download from: 7th June 2018
- Written Examination: 15th June 2018 (Monday)
- Result to appear on Institute website on or before: 22nd June 2018
- Joining of selected candidates 01st August 2018 onwards
- B.Sc.: Optometry, Medical Technology in Radiography, Dental Assistant, Dental Hygienist, Operation Theatre Technology, Respiratory Therapy, PFT Technician, Bronchoscopy Technician, Sleep Lab Technician and Nuclear Medicine.
No. of Seats
- Optometry 10
- Medical Technology in Radiography 10
- Dental Assistant 10
- Dental Hygienist 10
- Operation Theatre Technology 10
- Nuclear Medicine 05
- Respiratory Therapy 05
- PFT Technician 05
- Bronchoscopy Technician 05
- Sleep Lab Technician 05
- TOTAL 75
Duration of Course:
- Optometry (3+1) 4 years
- Medical Technology in Radiography 3 years
- Dental Assistant 3 + ½ (Years)
- Dental Hygienist 3 + ½ (Years)
- Operation Theatre Technology 3 + ½ (Years)
- Nuclear Medicine (3+1) 4 years
- Respiratory Therapy 3 + ½ (Years)
- PFT Technician 3 + ½ (Years)
- Bronchoscopy Technician 3 + ½ (Years)
- Sleep Lab Technician 3 + ½ (Years)
A candidate is eligible to appear in Entrance Examination if he/she:
- Is an Indian citizen.
- Has attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission (2018). [Candidate born or after 2nd January, 2002 are NOT eligible to apply.]
- Should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics. (for sl. No. 3,4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10 Biology is compulsory)
- Has a a minimum aggregate mark required in qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or equivalent: 50% for Gen / OBC (45% in case of SCs / STs Categories) in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology OR Mathematics. (For sl. No. 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10 Biology is compulsory)
The candidate must have:
- Passed 12th class under 10+2 system of education or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University. (Those who have passed 10+1 on or before 1986 are also eligible.)
- Candidates who are to appear in 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination in March/April 2018 and whose results are likely to be declared before 30th June, 2018 are also eligible to apply for B.Sc. Optometry, B.Sc. Medical Technology in Radiography, B.Sc. Dental Assistant, B.Sc. Dental Hygienist, B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology, B.Sc. Nuclear Medicine, B.Sc. Respiratory Therapy, B.Sc. PFT Technician, B.Sc. Bronchoscopy Technician and B.Sc. Sleep Lab Technician Courses.
- Candidates, who are due to appear at the qualifying examination, or have already appeared and are awaiting result, can also apply for admission. But such candidates must furnish proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks and subjects at the time of admission, failing which their candidature will be cancelled
Admission will be made entirely on the basis of performance of candidates at the Entrance Examination to be conducted in AIIMS Rishikesh
It is hereby informed that if any applicant provided false information solely for the purpose of appearing in the examination for practice or other purpose, the applicant will be debarred from AIIMS Examination in future. Further, all selected candidates may be verified with previous data
Therefore, all applicants are required to fill the application accurately
- The Entrance Examination for B.Sc. Courses will be conducted in Rishikesh only
- The seats will be filled strictly on merit on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates at the Entrance Examination conducted by the Institute.
- The Entrance Examination will be conducted in English Language only
- The general standard of each entrance examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 scheme or an equivalent examination of an Indian University/Board. No syllabus for examination has been prescribed by the Institute.
The scheme of Entrance Examination:
- One paper of 1½ hours duration and consisting of objective type (Multiple Choice) questions in four parts of 30 questions each in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. The candidate may either attempt biology part or mathematics part.
- Based on the result of the Entrance Examination, separate merit lists will be prepared for the General, OBC, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories.
Scheme of Marking
There will be negative marking for wrong answers in entrance examination for all the courses.
- Each correct response will get a score of +1 mark.
- Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3.
- No credit will be given for the question not answered or MARKED FOR REVIEW(Questions marked for Review shall be considered as Unanswered unless Saved)
- More than one response will be negatively marked. Zero mark will be given for questions not answered
Method of Counseling /Seat Allocation
- Counselling for admission in BSc shall be held in Physical form at AIIMS Rishikesh, details of which shall be placed on website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- In first and Second Round- In each category the number of candidates for counselling will be 8 times the number of seats
- The order of counselling will be General/ST/SC/OBC. The counselling will be done strictly by combined merit list starting from Rank No. 1
- In Final open Round of counselling all the candidates having 50th Percentile marks shall be eligible
- All disputes pertaining to the conduct of the examination by the AIIMS, Rishikesh and the allocation of seats in various subjects by counselling will be subject to the jurisdiction in the High court of Uttarakhand
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained
- The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling of the online application form
- Online Registration: After selecting the online registration, fill the mandatory details asked for and deposit the prescribed fee through debit/credit card/Net Banking. After submitting fees filled required information step by step
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct details are filled in the Registration Slip
- No candidate should register more than one application
The candidates are advised to check final status of their Registration Form regarding images and eligibility and Admit Card which will be available on AIIMS websitewww.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in as per the schedule mentioned in the IMPORTANT DATES AT A GLANCE
- Admit Card for Accepted Registration Form will only be uploaded on the website
- Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card / Call letter for Counselling from website.
- It may please be noted that the Admit Cards/Call letter for Counselling will not be sent by post, it is to be downloaded by AIIMS website only
- SC/ST Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- UR/OBC: 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PWD: Exempted from any fee
Apply online through our website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in or call us directory with your questions Phone No.: 0135-2462932
Director & CEO
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Virbhadra Road, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand- 249203, India, Email: email@example.com, Phone No.: 0135-2462932, Website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in