AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern | AIIMS MBBS Test Pattern
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) will be conducting the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination for the admission to MBBS course in AIIMS New Delhi and six other AIIMS (Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh and Raipur) on 26th & 27th May 2018 in various centres all over the country.
Entrance Examination will be conducted in Ahmedabad, Bangaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, and Raipur.
The language of the AIIMS MBBS question paper will either be in English or in Hindi, which is as per the choice of the candidate. This choice of language cannot be changed later at any stage of AIIMS Entrance Exam 2018.
Exam scheme of AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2018
- Date of Exam: Saturday 26th May and Sunday 27th May 2018, at various centres all over the country
- The entrance examination will be conducted only in online mode [Computer Based Test (CBT)] in two shifts (09.00 am to 12.30 pm and 03.00 pm to 06.30 pm)
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 ½ hours
- Examination will have one paper consisting of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge
- Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark
- Each incorrect response will get a score of - 1⁄3 (minus-one-third)
- No credit will be given for the questions not answered or marked for review