AFMC MBBS application process
- Candidates seeking admission to AFMC Pune will have to qualify the NEET UG –2019 examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- The exact schedule of the screening at AFMC, Pune along with the details of the shortlisted candidates will be available on the website www.afmcdg1d.gov.in /www.mcc.nic.in tentatively by 20th June 2019
- Candidates are advised to visit the above website for details
- The candidates called for admission will have to produce the original Admit card for NEET UG – 2019 containing the NEET Roll number, original mark sheets of their qualifying exam and other documents, details of which will be given in the joining instructions.
- If their results and mark sheets are not received by the date of reporting for admission to AFMC, their candidature will be cancelled and no representation in this respect will be entertained.
- No candidate will be admitted provisionally awaiting result of the qualifying examination
- If at any point of time in the process of interview, admission, or MBBS course the documents of the candidate are found to be false/not authentic or any other discrepancy is observed, the candidate / selection / admission of the candidate will be cancelled forthwith.