Manipal University Online Entrance Test
MANIPAL UNIVERSITY Admissions to Undergraduate Courses and Post Graduate Courses
Manipal University conducts an all India online entrance test for admissions to its courses. Click here for the list of such courses. Details of the entrance test for these courses are given below.
Manipal University Engineering Entrance Test - Enrol into all engineering institutes with a single application
Test details and procedure
Fully online test - The candidate sits in front of the computer and the questions are presented on the monitor and the candidate submits his/her answers through the use of mouse. The computer is connected to the server, which delivers the test, in real time through a reliable connectivity.
Online Entrance test assumes that the candidate has basic familiarity with use of computers like use of keyboard and mouse operation. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing in the test and the University cannot take responsibility for the same. The final score will be displayed on the test screen immediately after the completion of the test.
Click here for the demo on Online Entrance Test.
The questions appearing on the screen will be in English. All questions will be of the Multiple Choice Question (MCQ type).
Each MCQ will consist of a stem which may be in the form of a question or an incomplete statement and four responses labelled A, B, C and D. One of the four responses only is the correct or most appropriate answer. Candidates must choose the correct or most appropriate answer by clicking on the button next to the answer. Candidates can navigate freely through the questions.
All rough work should be done in the paper/s supplied in the Test Centre. No paper/s should be taken to the test hall for this purpose.
Scoring/ negative marking
MTech/MSc Tech (Lateral): Each question carries four marks. Each correct answer will be awarded four marks. One mark will be deducted from the score for each wrong answer. The unanswered questions will receive no mark.
All other courses: Each question carries one mark. Each correct answer will be awarded one mark. The wrong answer or unanswered questions will receive no (positive/negative) mark.
The final score will be displayed in the test screen immediately after the test. The candidate should acknowledge the score in the print out of the score card in the presence of the invigilator.
- Online Test booking system is a web based online scheduling system available at www.admissions.manipal.edu.
- Candidates can book the test schedule at the centre, date and time of their choice.
- The schedule bookings are done on first-come-first-served basis and are subject to availability.
Online test booking password
- The Online Test Booking Password will be sent to the candidates e-mail ID given in the application form sufficiently in advance. University will not be responsible for non-receipt of e-mail if the address given is incomplete or incorrect.
- The security of your online test booking password is totally your responsibility. Manipal University will not be held accountable or responsible for any claim or loss that results directly or indirectly from any unauthorized use or misuse of your online test booking password.
- The Online Test Booking Password must be kept confidential. Do not disclose it with others or write them down or store them in a file on your computer or auto save passwords.
- Your online test booking password is required only for the purpose of booking a schedule using online test booking system & to download e-hall ticket from the website and it will not be used for any other purpose.
MU-OET 2012 - MBBS, BDS, BTech, BPHARM, PHARMD
The test papers in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and General English includes questions based on the 10+2 syllabus followed by major 10+2 Boards/Universities. Detailed syllabus is available here
Test schedule is available here
See this page in HINDI >>